Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - June 30, Covenant Betrayal Hotfix, Soul Ash and Alts, D4 Update

Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - June 30
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Achievements
    • Fixed an issue where Achievement progress toasts were appearing in the wrong size and the text was not centered.

Classes
    • Death Knight
      • Fixed an issue where players couldn’t create a class trial Pandaren Death Knight.
    • Monk
      • Mistweaver
        • Fixed an issue where the Harm Denial conduit wasn’t increasing the healing of Expel Harm when used on an ally during Soothing Mist.

Creatures and NPCs
    • Winged Ravager’s Devour Essence will once again correctly damage its primary target instead of all nearby players.

Items and Rewards
    • The Great Vault has returned and generates the correct item levels for Mythic+ rewards.
    • Fixed an issue where certain Soulbind, Covenant set and Legendary bonuses were giving 50% more stats than intended, returning them back to their correct tooltip amounts.

Professions
    • Fixed an issue that caused some players to lose Rank 4 Legendary item crafting recipes.

Quests
    • Fixed an issue that could cause other players to interrupt Ve’nari’s actions during the quest “Mysteries of the Maw.”
    • Fixed an issue where “Mysteries of the Maw” would no longer progress if you died and resurrected during the stealth segment of the quest.

Returning To A Covenant You Left
    When you leave a Covenant, they assign betrayer status to you. Returning to that Covenant is possible, but you have to take extra steps to regain their full trust.

Nonetheless, the Covenants are now coming together to fight a great threat, and there’s an upcoming new season, and they’re temporarily feeling more compatible with those who previously left their sanctums.

Considering all of the recent balance changes and new rewards like Covenant mounts, we’re creating a hotfix that will reset the betrayer status for all players who previously left any Covenants. This will be one-time renovation to your relationship with your old Covenant intended to make it easier for you to return and pick back up where you left off with them.

We expect the hotfix to go live in the next couple of days.

Sending Soul Ash to Alts
    There is a vendor in Korthia who exchanges 300 soul ash for 250. Requires renown 44 though. Have to wait till next week.
    This is correct.

Hitting Renown 44 and doing some quests will reveal Heirmir in Korthia.

Vendors in Torghast do not sell this exchange item.

Diablo IV Quarterly Update
    Blizzard shared a new Quarterly Update for Diablo IV today.

Last edited by chaud; 2021-07-01 at 03:41 AM.

Diablo IV showing off some graphical fireworks. I love how the spider host monster looks to be honest.
    Here's hoping the game itself won't be a butchered mess like D3 was at launch and also, even more importantly, won't be monetized to hell and back.
    Seeing how it's Activision I won't be holding my breath however.

The hot barbarian misses all his chest hair though. With the level of realistic details they put into those characters a cleanly shaven chest seem quite out of place.

Also how is this an issue:
    "Fixed an issue where players couldn’t create a class trial Pandaren Death Knight."
    Last edited by Trumpcat; 2021-07-01 at 01:15 PM.

And it looks like you can skip the 9.1 intro completely, did it today on an alt and oh boy was that a bad idea, thought I would get "free" gear faster for this undergeared alt but you get nothing lol.
    I wish I had seen this icy-veins thread before I skipped.
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...s-in-patch-91/

Reg. @diablo IV it's nice Blizzard is finally utilizing almost a decade old technology in their pipeline. better late than never I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good hotfix inc then. I have had the quest to re-join Kyrian ready for turn-in for weeks, only intended for turn in should something change balance-wise etc.

When I was in that room doing the Korthia campaign, of course I lazily just right clicked the question mark in the room and BAM accidentally switched covenant :P

CAN WE JUST REMOVE THE BARRIER TO ENTRY AND LET PLAYERS CHANGE COVENANTS WHENEVER THEY WANT WITH NO PUNISHMENTS??? WHY IS THERE PUNISHMENTS??? I'M THE SUPPOSED HERO OF AZEROTH AND I SHOULD JOIN WHO I WANT WHEN I WANT

/caps