Questions about follower recruitment: same follower in selection

I searched followers for a Group Damage counter this week and got a Shaman, a rare BM monk and Clever Ashyo (MW Monk). Now I chose the BM monk as they have one unique counter combo (Group Damage + Massive strike) as well as because it was rare.

My question is:

1. Do I have a chance to get Clever Ashyo in my choices again next week?
    2. If yes, then can he have different abilities, or will he come with the same abilities? (as in, the abilities are now 'saved'). For reference he showed up with Group Damage counter (Chi Wave) + Brew Aficionado trait.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    I searched followers for a Group Damage counter this week and got a Shaman, a rare BM monk and Clever Ashyo (MW Monk). Now I chose the BM monk as they have one unique counter combo (Group Damage + Massive strike) as well as because it was rare.

My question is:

1. Do I have a chance to get Clever Ashyo in my choices again next week?
    2. If yes, then can he have different abilities, or will he come with the same abilities? (as in, the abilities are now 'saved'). For reference he showed up with Group Damage counter (Chi Wave) + Brew Aficionado trait.

Thanks in advance.
    Its all random. He will (most likely) not be there.
    At this point, I take all the "weird/fun" followers if they pop up - like Ken-Ken and recently Ashyo. Although a BM monk is a good choice aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Its all random. He will (most likely) not be there.
    At this point, I take all the "weird/fun" followers if they pop up - like Ken-Ken and recently Ashyo. Although a BM monk is a good choice aswell
    Yes, its likely he wont appear; but just wondering if someone has had a similar experience. Would love to have Ashyo running around my garrison .

For instance, if the abilities are the same then all I need to do is search for Group Damage counter again and pray he shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Yes, its likely he wont appear; but just wondering if someone has had a similar experience. Would love to have Ashyo running around my garrison .

For instance, if the abilities are the same then all I need to do is search for Group Damage counter again and pray he shows up.
    Abilities aren't the same. A follower has a chance of showing up ANY time you search for something they can get as long as you haven't hired them. If you search for Wild Aggression, and Soulhare of Andorhal shows up and for whatever reason you don't hire him(you really liked the way that female belf pally filled out her armor?), he can show up again tomorrow when you search for Magic Debuff, and he can show up again the next day, with a random ability from his selection pool when you are looking for Epic Mount.