Mail with the new patch

So, when I first logged in, I had a letter in my mailbox that stated I needed to seek out the sender in Stormshield if I wanted to learn about "secrets hidden in the shadows and corners of the world." I created a copy of the letter and deleted it from my inbox. Unfortunately, it doesn't keep the sender's name when I copy the letter into my backpack, so I don't know who to seek out. I'm sure it's just a breadcrumb to some new vender, but does anyone know who it's pointing to so I can check it out?

Stormshield (alliance version) just the archeology trainer... he sells the maps to treasures and then also u can turn in 5 completed artifacts for a scroll for a follower mission for the new relics.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    So, when I first logged in, I had a letter in my mailbox that stated I needed to seek out the sender in Stormshield if I wanted to learn about "secrets hidden in the shadows and corners of the world." I created a copy of the letter and deleted it from my inbox. Unfortunately, it doesn't keep the sender's name when I copy the letter into my backpack, so I don't know who to seek out. I'm sure it's just a breadcrumb to some new vender, but does anyone know who it's pointing to so I can check it out?
    I don't know the alliance name, but I know the one on the Horde Side all it does is that it sends you to the vendor in Warspear that sells the "Treasure Maps" that you find out in the world. Which is pretty much the same thing as HandyNotes or the exact same item you get from mission rewards when you get the mission (opened up after completing the story line in that zone). That and he lets you exchange archaeology crates for other race crates.

Basically in short, it's a waste of data by even having the letter there to be sent out to people :P