10+ Year Old Account

Finally, Overwatch Gameplay Stream Friday March 6

*Its' Allliiiiiveeee*

So even though I can't get my fix on this game by actually playing it in it's Beta state, atleast I can soothe my apetite by watching the stream that Blizzard is presenting from Boston/Pax east on March 6, along with some juicy news and possibly even new characters.

https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/st...72601822400513

Attackers incoming! Prepare your defenses and join us LIVE on @Twitch Friday, March 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt there will be much in the way of actual gameplay, perhaps a video or another shoutcasted match. Probably a character reveal or two (one for each 'side').

That panel is also shared with the Hearthstone and Heroes leads, so there will be info on all of those 3.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Still, it will be worth to check out. I expect the following:
    at least 2 new heroes
    1 new battleground
    closed alpha/beta release date
    maybe pricing
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Still, it will be worth to check out. I expect the following:
    at least 2 new heroes
    1 new battleground
    closed alpha/beta release date
    maybe pricing
    This sounds very plausible. I'm glad to see it's not 'forgotten', and that they do have plans for it in the near future.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

I wish I was more excited about this game, but I'm just not. Blizzard does tend to find a way to make games pretty playable though...it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

I would welcome any new info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Finally some new info. Been deadsilent since Blizzcon!

They're talking about overwatch right now http://www.twitch.tv/PAX2

a msp called watch point Gibraltar (seems to be the HQ of OW), the basic idea behind what overwatch is doing and why they're coming together, etc.

The gameplay will take place here. The objective of the mission is overwatch members trying to bring the base back up to call on all the heroes (the ape dude is trying to activate the comm sats) and i guess the enemy is going to try and stop them

this guy has the charisma of magikarp

ResidentSleeper

He's gotten a lot better over the last couple of years.

Ster actually went to play Overwatch at some private Blizzard event. Apparently he was told the Beta is planned to drop in the Fall.

Beta? I'm assuming that they mean that in the actual sense as opposed to the buzzword that it has developed into over the past couple years. If true, the the game has been progressing far, far further along then we thought since it first materialized at Blizzcon. I wouldn't be surprised if they had this stuff in the works at that time but didn't show it then so they could have more time to refine and polish it and use it as announcement material to keep building up the hype train.