Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Holding out hope this is a bug, because it makes absolutely no sense and if its intended that means they stealth nerfed between PTR and live.
    One Sweet Dream

Totally bogus.

Folks please tweet at Warcraftdevs and post in the threads on the official forums, please
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Folks please tweet at Warcraftdevs and post in the threads on the official forums, please
    I've full cleared Heroic BRF 3 times and am 2/10M. I've cleared Highmaul 5 times on heroic, but havent been to any of my guilds 7/7M kills on my mage because I was rerolling classes and we don't do HM anymore.

I got the heroic BRF mission. Feeling pretty disappointed.
    Last edited by Shuffled; 2015-02-24 at 08:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    Except am entitled to it. I shouldn't be getting the heroic cache after getting 21 heroic kills.
    You're a heroic raider, you got heroic loot, whats the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuffled View Post
    I rerolled from priest to mage between mythic HM and BRF. I have 3 full clears of heroic BRF (minus the first weeks blackhand which I sat for as i was 657 at the time) and 0 Mythic HM kills. I have 2 full clears of heroic Highmaul. We're 7/7M but I never went to a single kill on my mage. I'm 2/10M on my mage.

My highmaul mission is the heroic one.

I got the mythic mission for BRF.

I feel safe concluding that the BRF mission has nothing to do with highmaul kills.
    Maybe there is more than one variable, or the mythic kills are account-wide? Did you make a post in the Garrisons thread?
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Maybe there is more than one variable, or the mythic kills are account-wide? Did you make a post in the Garrisons thread?
    I edited my post. I was fully confident I got the mythic cache, then I logged on to be supremely disappointed. I must have read it wrong earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    Except am entitled to it. I shouldn't be getting the heroic cache after getting 21 heroic kills.
    Its not like you need the gear anyway or the gold.

Deleted
    So its confirmed you need to have cleared 7/7 Mythic Highmaul to get a chance for Mythic BRF-cache? Ew I dont want to go back there.

10+ Year Old Account
    This had better be a joke. Hot fix please/

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    So its confirmed you need to have cleared 7/7 Mythic Highmaul to get a chance for Mythic BRF-cache? Ew I dont want to go back there.
    I keep reading you just need 8 highmaul mythic kills, haven't read anything about going 7/7.

LoL, just cruel by Blizzard. Don't explain it at any point and up and change the expected trigger. Trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    This had better be a joke. Hot fix please/
    I'm with you on this one. My guild is never going to do mythic highmaul again, I can't do it xrealm, and the server is too dead to pug it. So I'm just fucked perpetually? Thanks blizzard.

"No evidence yet that they're working incorrectly. Also no intent to provide exact steps at this time. Keep progressing!"

Warcraft Devs

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...19811831590912

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuffled View Post
    I'm with you on this one. My guild is never going to do mythic highmaul again, I can't do it xrealm, and the server is too dead to pug it. So I'm just fucked perpetually? Thanks blizzard.
    Why would you not do Mythic HM? You don't need any loot from there? Sure BRF is better but you can only clear it once a week.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponk View Post
    "No evidence yet that they're working incorrectly. Also no intent to provide exact steps at this time. Keep progressing!"

Warcraft Devs

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...19811831590912
    ALL THEY HAD TO SAY WAS YES TO HIGHMAUL KILLS OR NO. I'm done. Fuck this game.

Can someone tell me simply how to get the mission to spawn? Mine hasn't spawned yet not sure how many followers required at what ilvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyfrog View Post
    Can someone tell me simply how to get the mission to spawn? Mine hasn't spawned yet not sure how many followers required at what ilvl.
    2+ at 660.

Deleted
    That tweet - "no intent on providing exact steps at this time". Keeping your playerbase in the dark is a good way to go about things! Can anyone explain the logic of withholding this information?

Deleted
    Personal observance :

I didn't do any heroics since the first 2 weeks.
    I had on average 5 mythic kills per week, in some cases less.
    It always triggered mythic cache on tuesday 3 am.
    Even when I stopped doing highmaul completely.

It's very likely it does not even go of kills, or even that you just need a completely amount of kills, and you'll keep triggering the cache at two week intervals. My guess is that when you have enough mythic kills (total not weekly), you'll always trigger the mythic cache regardless of if you raid or not.