Deleted

Whats the difference?

Let me tell you of my observation, currently i see a staggering difference between some champ if played on my team and when on the other team. You know its the classic LoL meme, "Our Champ XYZ: Insert random derp picture, Their Champ XYZ: Cuck Norris". I can understand that in other games like Dota or LoL some champs can get pretty fed fast and thus wrecking faces.

But i feel this shouldnt be possible in Hots cause all you get is maybe a level advantage of two or so. But what i witness is a thrall being absolutly useless while enemy thrall has a hot streak of like 15 and kills 2 guys solo all the time while take no damage at all. Its the same when i play some champs i cant understand how some enemy dude dishes such high damage out when he has the same talents at hand as me. Sure you might pick talents that only boost your damage but shouldnt that make you at least easier to kill or take more damage in the end? Even if i hit all my stuff it feels like hitting with wet noodles while the enemy only autoing kills me easy. Same thing with Arthas some guy on the enemy team out duels everybody , never dies and gets hot streaks left and right meanwhile our arthas sitting at 10 deaths.

Is it just the missing access to all skills that makes people inferior in mirror matches or something else. I see there will always be cookie cutter builds but i feel i should come with a down side, at the moment when i would build tyrande full heal/utility she would be less worth then a tyrande maxing her damage spells.

Deleted
    when you strip everything down when there are no real external factor to the performance of a hero (items, runes, masteries) it all boils down to a difference in skill

15+ Year Old Account
    One Thrall will be the kind of player to blow his WF load on an Illidan with Evasion up.

The other Thrall will be the kind of player who waits 2 sec until Evasion ends.

One of these Thralls - even built exactly the same and at the same level - will perform better than the other.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

A lot of people just suck ass at the game, a lot don't even know how to properly build a hero. Thrall is a melee hero, so it's really easy to fuck up on him. Arthas is mostly about knowing your limits and picking the right build.