Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    i think the real question here is. who the hell cares about realm best times?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrzillasor View Post
    i think the real question here is. who the hell cares about realm best times?
    The people that care about realm best times.

EDIT: For those still wondering, they didnt fix These shortcuts.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2015-03-01 at 10:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henriksson View Post
    links too stronk

easy life, easy game, best blizztesting eu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballrug View Post
    If you "competitors" could have managed not to make Everbloom such a shitty experience for plain old heroic puggers, perhaps your rock hopping would still be available to you.

But you did, and it's not. Deal with it?
    How is it another players fault that someone cannot make a small jump? Sure, if they were berating them for being unable to make a trivial jump. I've never been in a group where that has happened. I'm a heroic pugger and I can do it. Why are you implying all heroic puggers are unable to make a trivial jump? That seems like an assumption made to further your agenda.

Most likely, it was YOU who couldn't make the jump. Now you're trying to act as if most people can't make it to make yourself feel better.

Sorry. The jump was easy. Removing it was stupid. They may as well not make any obstacles in the game lest there be a select few players unable to WASD or spacebar over them, or they'll need removed.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean it's not like they took to Twitter to talk about some of the changes, and considered adjusting the leaderboards. It's not like that particular announcement was on the very front page of this very website, no sir.

I noticed another change that likely went into effect when these changes were made, but passenger mounts are not allowed in CM's.

they could have made the change since then, but we noticed it while running today.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

I feel like people just take what Blizzard says and believes them. All of the useful shortcuts for Everbloom haven't even been touched even though they said they were. You can still do the 2 that matter (jump up the hill, mount jump on the ledge by the tree)

Gold is still a joke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    I noticed another change that likely went into effect when these changes were made, but passenger mounts are not allowed in CM's.

they could have made the change since then, but we noticed it while running today.
    Any source for this? All I've seen on patch notes is that 680 gear reward change for cms.

And as meroko said, everbloom aswell as skyreach are still a joke. My latest everbloom boost was 14:11, the shortcuts are pretty much the same with a hunter/warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by olisaurus View Post
    Any source for this? All I've seen on patch notes is that 680 gear reward change for cms.

And as meroko said, everbloom aswell as skyreach are still a joke. My latest everbloom boost was 14:11, the shortcuts are pretty much the same with a hunter/warrior.
    i doubt it will be sourced other than it not working for me. maybe someone else can confirm as well.

i doubt it will be sourced other than it not working for me. maybe someone else can confirm as well.
    Tried it today, worked just fine. What specific dungeon did you have an issue in? Everbloom it worked fine for me today.

I remember a day where players manned up and adjusted to the changes instead of complaining about it. It was a very long time ago. I miss those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    Tried it today, worked just fine. What specific dungeon did you have an issue in? Everbloom it worked fine for me today.
    was it in CM? We tried it in CM Everbloom and you can mount them, but people cannot jump in.

Deleted
    was it in CM? We tried it in CM Everbloom and you can mount them, but people cannot jump in.
    Seems strange to me why they'd try to "fix" it this way now, instead of waiting to change the terrain to properly cover the skips in 6.2 and then adjusting the CM medal thresholds. Passenger mounts still work in the Heroic version as of right now, so it's obviously to make people kill the trash in CMs instead of it being a boss zergfest. It's a conflicting change.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaenux View Post
    Seems strange to me why they'd try to "fix" it this way now, instead of waiting to change the terrain to properly cover the skips in 6.2 and then adjusting the CM medal thresholds. Passenger mounts still work in the Heroic version as of right now, so it's obviously to make people kill the trash in CMs instead of it being a boss zergfest. It's a conflicting change.
    surely they couldnt see using a passenger mount as exploiting, but it was never mentioned as a change or hotfix.

i really think they dropped the ball handling this entire ordeal.

Deleted
    surely they couldnt see using a passenger mount as exploiting, but it was never mentioned as a change or hotfix.

i really think they dropped the ball handling this entire ordeal.
    Just got done pugging CM:Gold Everbloom tonight and we had no issues with passenger mounts at all. Unsure why you were experiencing issues :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    How are shortcuts exploits? Just less linear advancing. Makes things more interesting if there's more freedom in dungs.
    what interesting? theres 2 choices, take the long route or the short route... and since theres absolutely no reason to take the long way around, people will never take it. its just as linear advancing as always, even with shortcuts.

As far as i recall, stratholme and dire maul for example werent linear... those deliberately had different routes to take. Sometimes you kill the spider before banshee or kill the banshee which is closer and then the spider and the spider-portcullis-trap.