Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Raid and Dungeon Q&A, New Cindermane Charger Recruit-A-Friend Mount

Raid and Dungeon Live Q&A

New Cindermane Charger Rides into Recruit-A-Friend
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’ve just added a new reward to the Recruit-A-Friend (RAF) reward stables—the incendiary Cindermane Charger. Found on the remote fragmented islands of the Firelands, these smoldering steeds run with the fury of Ragnaros—perfect for blazing a trail across Azeroth and Draenor.

The Cindermane Charger is only available through the RAF program, so get to recruiting now to earn your new mount!

Learn more about the Recruit-A-Friend program here.
    Last edited by chaud; 2015-02-27 at 11:13 PM.

Thats a really pretty mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Thats a really pretty mount.
    I like it too. Just too bad they put wings on it during a (so far) no-flight expansion

There is no Troll dungeon in Draenor.
    Ok, but there better be a raid!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I like it too. Just too bad they put wings on it during a (so far) no-flight expansion
    Good thing some of us play the World of Warcraft and not just Warlords of Draenor.

Deleted
    You would run a dungeon that you were far too strong for, which isn't fun.
    I wish they would stop using this stupid argument, "what's fun" is totally subjective.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any friends dammit

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish dungeons were more relevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fantastic, LFR is going to continue to have shittier/crappier looking sets then the real raids. Kudos blizzard

They should add something similiar to the proving grounds, but allow it to be group queued. Make it never ending and increase in difficulty with each wave. Im sure that would give some people the added challenge they are looking for.

The Patch 6.0 raids had a smooth progression curve. There weren't any huge brick walls that guilds ran in to.
    Imperator Mar'gok says hi....

Hopefully a lot of people read that personal loot is fine...I've heard so much BS about it, "they nerfed personal" "You get 1pc of loot for every 3-4-5 people and personal doesn't scale like that" ive heard them all...

Quote Originally Posted by kajeet18 View Post
    Fantastic, LFR is going to continue to have shittier/crappier looking sets then the real raids. Kudos blizzard
    With a little more effort and with the help of group finder, you can jump in normal runs which aren't really hard. Normal difficulty is not that hard.

Hopefully this gets people to stfu and stop hating on Personal Loot. You are a stranger. I don't trust you as far as I could throw you when I join your raid. I'd really rather the loot just end up in my bags if I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by kajeet18 View Post
    I do not raid LFR, I do think the lazy design of gear there is bullshit. Most raiding is done in LFR. Why should the majority have to look like shit just to make some special snowflakes happy?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

15+ Year Old Account
    SO glad to hear them talk about the possibility of Mythic dungeons and how CMs are niche and not the solution to folks asking for harder dungeons. Now maybe people will stop saying "But CMs!" whenever a thread asking for harder dungeons pop up... but probably not.

And Timewalker dungeon info "coming soon"! Two things to get excited about! Yay~!

Calling it now, it will be 6 or 7 months until 6.2....

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    Calling it now, it will be 6 or 7 months until 6.2....
    Of course, you mean 6-7 months from launch, which is pretty much normal. Unless you were just trying to stir the pot by being ignorant...who would do something like that?

There is no Troll dungeon in Draenor.

Of course there's no troll dungeon/raid in draenor... it would be back in Azeroth. The Isle of Thunder was merely a setback! *tinfoil hat*

I swear to god, these recaps are starting to sound more and more like social engineering. They are trying to suggest to us the popular opinion, instead of debating the better-established ones.

The reason Personal Loot isn't being used is that no one wants their gearing experience to "even out" over the course of a month. They want the thrill of seeing their prized item drop, the equal opportunity of rolling for it, etc... they want it now, after putting all those efforts into downing a boss. Not after downing the boss 3 or 4 times (when the math decides to not be kind).

Master Looter (when not dealing with ninjas) remains the overwhelmingly popular choice for a reason. The only time Personal Loot is used, is for when the Raid Leaders don't want to deal with the micromanagement/drama. Those groups typically take much longer to fill.

It boggles my mind that this is even an issue of contention at the dev table. They must think Personal Loot is better for sub retention. Maybe on paper it is, but everybody knows MMOs are about chasing carrots and Personal Loot kills the carrot.