Page 1 of 2
LastLast

No Troll dungeon? Inexcusible.

The recent Q&A with Watcher stated that there are no plans for a Troll dungeon in WoD.

The time-honored tradition of the Troll Dungeon has been going strong since classic WoW. Troll instances have always been among Blizzard's finest content: ZG in vanilla, ZA in BC, Gun'drak in Wrath, ZG/ZA remakes in Cata, Throne of Thunder in MoP. Each of these JUST SO HAPPENED to be amazing, arguably the best of their medium for their respective expansions in most cases. Coincidence? Certainly not. Blizzard has made a grave mistake not planning a Troll instance for WoD.

You may be thinking "but we're in alternate-timeline Draenor, there's no trolls here!" Inter-dimentional Void-trolls. Problem solved, expansion saved. Make it happen, Blizzard.

I want my 15 seconds back.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    Blizzard has made a grave mistake not planning a Troll instance for WoD.

You may be thinking "but we're in alternate-timeline Draenor, there's no trolls here!" Inter-dimentional Void-trolls. Problem solved, expansion saved. Make it happen, Blizzard.
    Welcome to my signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe there all trolled out from pandaria. you know what i mean mon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

I like trolls.

Please to have extra trolls next release?

Honestly, troll dungeons are so played out by this point. We seriously don't need another one. I love trolls, but I wouldn't be able to stand another tier of it. I'm glad they are going in this direction.

Since Zandalar is sinking into the sea, maybe the Zandalar trolls will make the same pact Azshara and the Highborne made with N'zoth and transform themselves into Nagatrolls.

Underwater Trolls Raid confirmed.
    You just lost The Game

Best be adding in a dwarf dungeon then.

How BrF would have been better as a troll raid
    Gruul probably would be unchanged
    Oregorger would probably still be a gorram goren.
    Furnace would involve a lot more spirit something-or-others. And feathered voodoo masks.

Hans’gar and Franz’ok would have been Zul’hans and Zul’franz. The conveyor belts would have been rainbow colored, so fewer people would be getting motion sickness, although reports of psychedelic experiences would have been widespread.
    Flamebender Kagraz would have different color fires and she would summon wolf loas.
    Kromog would probably be unchanged.

Darmac would have dinosaur mounts, and as we all know everything is more awesome with dinosaurs.
    Thogar’s trains would all arrive at the 4:20 mark.
    The Iron Maidens would have even more awesome hair.

Blackhand – I don’t know, haven’t done this fight much. But you know it would be 200% more awesome if he were a troll. Maybe that’s the mystery mythic 4th phase – he rips off his mask and he’s actually Zentabra! The world’s first guilds have been lying to us all along!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank Buddha.
    So sick of trolls, and wish they were expelled from the horde so I never had to see them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

we already had too many troll dungeons even before Burning Crusade

I want an old school raid. I wanted a raid in Zul'Drak ever since wrath.

Good. Hopefully orc shit is next.

Deleted
    Caverns of time troll dungeon, please. Arathor humans and high elves against forest trolls!

There is no troll dungeon ON DRAENOR.
    but there are outside of draenor?
    #probsolved

10+ Year Old Account
    8.4 raid: We head back into Orgrimmar to unseat a certain troll-promoting racist Warchief. First we will fight some sort of weird ass elemental, then a council fight, followed by a very short hard-enrage, then an immobile boss with small adds. Then we will fight a bunch of trolls riding wyverns. Right outside the gate we will fight a mechanical raptor, then enter the gates to kill a bunch of trolls culminating with a pair of loa-shaman. We will then descend beneath Orgrimmar into a nightmare world of fire and right angles. There we will fight General Trollington, some coked-up supertroll, a bunch of evil ghosts brought back from Draenor, a sarcastically large bat that crushes you if it lands on you, the obligatory goblin boss, and finally the most convoluted council fight to date. And after all that, we will come to Vol'jin's throne room, where he will throw giant balls of fire at us and warp us to Darkspear island occasionally as he empowers with loa energy. When defeated, we will not kill him, just imprison him. Then with the help of a mysterious green dragon, he will escape into the Emerald Nightmare, setting up 9.0: World of Warcraft: The South Seas. It will have nothing to do with the Emerald Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    The recent Q&A with Watcher stated that there are no plans for a Troll dungeon in WoD.

The time-honored tradition of the Troll Dungeon has been going strong since classic WoW. Troll instances have always been among Blizzard's finest content: ZG in vanilla, ZA in BC, Gun'drak in Wrath, ZG/ZA remakes in Cata, Throne of Thunder in MoP. Each of these JUST SO HAPPENED to be amazing, arguably the best of their medium for their respective expansions in most cases. Coincidence? Certainly not. Blizzard has made a grave mistake not planning a Troll instance for WoD.

ToT was a Mogu raid. 4 Troll encounters out of 11/12 does not make it a Troll raid. Not to mention, it would make no sense to have one on Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    There won't be troll dungeon, it will be troll raid.

No, but seriously, is it even suprising that something isnt in WoD ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Not to mention, it would make no sense to have one on Draenor.
    We have traveled back in time and we can get back to our time line at any moment with portals, hearthstone and various toys, as if time line was not altered at all. We have phasing. We have cross-realm groups. Anything can make sense after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    *applause*

No more terrible empires trying to rise from the bootprint we left them in years ago!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥