Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Relic and Bounty missions are no longer being offered.

Am i the only person who feels this isn't fair those tokens to re-roll followers traits and stuff are needed. bad change by blizzard.

IF you mean the follower missions that give trait and ability rolls in one go, they're still in the game. I had one proc on one of my characters after 6.1 launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdoll View Post
    I had one proc on one of my characters after 6.1 launched.
    Yeah, before they were disabled.

Seems like the relic missions are back? I had a bag of those LFR runes today.

They're not disabled now. I had one of the follower retraining things proc in the last 2 days on my main.

I've had them consistently proc across alts since 6.1, so not sure why you think they're disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    I've had them consistently proc across alts since 6.1, so not sure why you think they're disabled.
    Probably the hotfix post saying they were disabled
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I've seen a relic mission in the past week, guessing the change didn't go as intended.

Also aren't relic/bounty missions different from missions giving the reroll items? - also had multiple of these over the past week in both forms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I can confirm Bounty missions are still disabled. Didn't get mine today.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Can someone explain what bounty/relic missions are or their rewards? I've just been ignorant and clicking a button and letting master plan handle the rest.

Deleted
    there are 3 kinds of missions regarding rerolling:

1. complete reroll misson (trait and ability) in one itme, were available before and after 6.1
    2. only trait reroll mission, added in 6.1 and were disabled after 6.1 in a hotfix
    3. only ability reroll misson, added in 6.1 and were disabled after 6.1 in a hotfix

(ps: 2. and 3. are also referred/named as Relic and Bounty Missons, dont know which one is 2. and which one is 3. )

here the blue:
    Follower Missions
    Relic and Bounty missions are no longer being offered.

so before spreading false/wrong information pls add at least if you mean the complete rerol misson or one of the others AND if that happened after feburary the 27th(hotfix date).

ps: same rerol items from 2. and 3. can be purchased from the new Garrison NPC, which offers also another stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I've seen a relic mission in the past week, guessing the change didn't go as intended.
    I JUST NOW did a Relic mission, and I did a bounty mission earlier today. Got 0 new missions, so no, they still aren't being offered.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Can someone explain what bounty/relic missions are or their rewards? I've just been ignorant and clicking a button and letting master plan handle the rest.
    the bounty/relic mission were triggered by completing the new 6.1 Quests either harrison jones or the group quest(for 3).

10+ Year Old Account
    you can do the missions if you get the item to enable them from the arakkoa in warspear

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    you can do the missions if you get the item to enable them from the arakkoa in warspear
    hi, what missions you are reffering to? what item do you man "to enable them"? need to check the npcs no.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I JUST NOW did a Relic mission, and I did a bounty mission earlier today. Got 0 new missions, so no, they still aren't being offered.
    You did them so they aren't...?

This hotfix was supposedly back in feb to disable them. I've had both type 1 (not disabled) and type 2 (supposedly disabled) multiple times since. Never seen type 3.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    i think he meant that he did the quests (harry jones and grp quest) and did not got the misson

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You did them so they aren't...?

This hotfix was supposedly back in feb to disable them. I've had both type 1 (not disabled) and type 2 (supposedly disabled) multiple times since. Never seen type 3.
    *Cough* Sorry, I did the QUESTS and was not given a mission.

I also feel like everyone is mixing up those two words: "Quests" and "Missions". The daily questigvers Harrison and Shiv give QUESTS. These quests originally gave MISSIONS for your followers, but no longer do so. The quests are still (obviously) available, but the missions are not.

And I'll repeat, the one time I saw harrison during March, I got a relic mission within the hour afterwards - this is after the supposed hotfix so I'm tempted to believe at least PREVIOUSLY the change hadn't worked as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakrath View Post
    hi, what missions you are reffering to? what item do you man "to enable them"? need to check the npcs no.
    A lot of new missions were added with the patch that reward archaeology fragments. As far as I know these no longer spawn in your mission log. I've had a handful shortly after the patch launched, but haven't seen any since they disabled them. That's with 6 level 3 garrisons.
    You can buy an item from the Arakkoa near the Archaeology trainer (in Stormshield/Warspear) to trigger one of these missions at random. The item costs 5 Restored Artifacts and is consumed on use.