10+ Year Old Account

Support like Brightwing.

Is there another support hero like Brightwing? I really like his spells and the way they work. I play him the most mainly because I don't like the other heroes I have tried. Im only interested in playing support class. I have tried Malfuron but felt like he was made more to do damage then healing and didn't like him. I ask because I really hate the Brightwing model and voice. I don't enjoy "cute" things in my video games.

EDIT: Just found out I can turn off voices.
    EDIT2: Never mind, that turns off all voices.
    Last edited by Stevecow; 2015-03-01 at 10:18 PM.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    Is there another support hero like Brightwing? I really like his spells and the way they work. I play him the most mainly because I don't like the other heroes I have tried. Im only interested in playing support class. I have tried Malfuron but felt like he was made more to do damage then healing and didn't like him. I ask because I really hate the Brightwing model and voice. I don't enjoy "cute" things in my video games.
    Not many supports after you have crossed those 2 off your list. Tyrande is more offensive with stuns and can deal some dmg after marking targets, Lili might be ur best bet but shes faceroll easy to play, Tassadar has some defensive stuff but no heals like Lili, Brightwing and Malf.

So yea Lili atm is prolly your only option if your looking straight support healing. If you wanna go more offensive tyrande is really good, she can use talents and a ultimate to cloak her team.

Rhegar, of course. Probably the best healer in the game and a top pick in competitive games. His Chain heal is strong, the ultimate heal is game changing.

IMO Brightwing, LiLi and Malfurion play fairly similarly (obviously each has unique perks). If you don't like Malfurion I'm afraid you're stuck with cute

Yeah there is also Rehgar, though he's melee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you actually pay attention, Brightwing is not cute at all. I used to be you until Brightwing bite my knee and showed what a little sadistic bitch she actually is.

Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Brightwing is female? Huh. Learn something new all the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you like HUGE, chunky on-demand heals, try Rehgar and Uther. Both have talent sets that boost their healing throughput to incredible levels.

I personally main Rehgar. His healing output is savage.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Wow, how twisted one needs to be to find Brightwing cute? :S
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    Lili and brightwing my support favs. uther is okay for big heals same with Rehgar try those out

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Brightwing is female? Huh. Learn something new all the time.
    I remain unsure on this point. My assumption was female.

You might have to lift a brightly-coloured fun and blow away a lot of pixie dust to tell the difference.

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/brightwing/

^ Wait, confirmed, female.

Brightwing is cute in a totally I will fucking murder you while sounding like a innocent child and also eat your soul while you beg for mercy kind of way.

Deleted
    To me, Malfurion is mostly about healing... I always go healing path and with orb gathering at start I rarely run out of mana end game healing like the lord himself.
    What's interesting to me with Brightwing is teleporting, polymorph that you can provide quite offensive support while being a decent healer.
    If you plan on going competitive Reghar and Uther are good choices, Reghar got strong heals and Uther stun provides. I personally don't like those two bros much but I've come to realise that if I want to be the support of our team I need to play what's needed to counterpick enemies, hoping Blizzard will implement some pink or cute skin making them look less like they do :P
    And they are quite manly men those two atm, quite the opposite to Brightwing if that's what annoys you =)

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    Brightwing is cute in a totally I will fucking murder you while sounding like a innocent child and also eat your soul while you beg for mercy kind of way.
    And she does eat souls. Oh boy does she eat souls.

Increased damage poly + envenom is so cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post

EDIT: Just found out I can turn off voices.
    EDIT2: Never mind, that turns off all voices.
    Malfurion really is more of a pure healer, don't know where you got the idea from that he was made to do damage, since he sucks ass at that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Malfurion really is more of a pure healer, don't know where you got the idea from that he was made to do damage, since he sucks ass at that.
    He does ridiculous damage late-game if built as a MF Cannon... at the expense of doing fuck-all till 16 or ao.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    He does ridiculous damage late-game if built as a MF Cannon... at the expense of doing fuck-all till 16 or ao.
    If you're gonna build him like that you might as well just pick an assassin though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    If you're gonna build him like that you might as well just pick an assassin though.
    He pokes like a much more mobile Sgt Hammer (his Moonfire range is fucking immense) as well as bringing utility with Q and E. He's a monster pick vs ability-based teams due to E-Bolt-Ult-run after the tank initiates.

Not a great pick in Ranked but very viable in Quick Match for some fun.

Li Li is very similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    He pokes like a much more mobile Sgt Hammer (his Moonfire range is fucking immense) as well as bringing utility with Q and E. He's a monster pick vs ability-based teams due to E-Bolt-Ult-run after the tank initiates.

Not a great pick in Ranked but very viable in Quick Match for some fun.
    Pretty much everything is viable in QM though so that's not really a good indicator.