Potential catch-up items for Patch 6.2

http://ptr.wowhead.com/items=4?filte...rs=1;crv=60102

I found this, don't know if anyone posted it before, I haven't saw it.

Anyway, it looks like this is something we will use for catching up for our alts. They are BoP, but with 640 ilvl I don't think it's plan for anything else then just dinged players. But then again, they said on Twitter that catch up items are not on PTR.
    Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/items=4?filte...rs=1;crv=60102

I found this, don't know if anyone posted it before, I haven't saw it.

Anyway, it looks like this is something we will use for catching up for our alts. They are BoP, but with 640 ilvl I don't think it's plan for anything else then just dinged players. But then again, they said on Twitter that catch up items are not on PTR.
    Any thoughts?
    They may not be released on PTR yet but the items may still have been data mined from the PTR. I am curious how this will work. Looking forward to alll the changes.

They are going to help alts. I've got 11 100s and it takes an age to do the Garrisons everyday. Should have merged them on a realm by realm basis so all alts had access to the same Garrison.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems like the same type of items that Timeless Isle gave, maybe from Tanaan this time around though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Seems like the same type of items that Timeless Isle gave, maybe from Tanaan this time around though.
    They are not the same since timeless isle items were BoA. And lower item level compared to those timeless items. But I don't complain, if it makes gearing alts easier. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by MMOFighter View Post
    They are going to help alts. I've got 11 100s and it takes an age to do the Garrisons everyday. Should have merged them on a realm by realm basis so all alts had access to the same Garrison.
    That would be nice and shitty at the same time. I like having all my alts having different buildings and sometimes multiple buildings. Faster to gear up alts no matter what class they are by being able to craft anything, along with multiple alts having barns and just producing those bloods left and right . But I know your pain, mulitple alts it sucks to log into them every day and do the same thing for all toons. Log in 1 go pick flowers, go mine.....log into next alt go pick flowers go mine....ect..ect..