No BRF follower mission appearing

So...

I have 24 loot eligible heroic BRF kills.

I have 17 loot eligible highmaul heroic kills

I have levelled 2 followers to ilvl 660 (662 to be precise)

But i can't get ANY BRF raid missions to spawn. I think I should be eligible for a Mythic cache. But I can't get any BRF raid mission to spawn

What am i missing?

Any help and guidance would be appreciated

thanks!

Ten

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ten View Post
    So...

I have 24 loot eligible heroic BRF kills.

I have 17 loot eligible highmaul heroic kills

I have levelled 2 followers to ilvl 660 (662 to be precise)

But i can't get ANY BRF raid missions to spawn. I think I should be eligible for a Mythic cache. But I can't get any BRF raid mission to spawn

What am i missing?

Any help and guidance would be appreciated

thanks!

Ten
    You are missing the 3rd 660 follower.

Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    ^

Assuming you've logged on at LEAST once a day since WoD launched (even if you're missing a few days or even weeks), you should be LOADED with follower enhancements and equipment pieces; no reason not to have at least 3 at 660 (hell I've got 25 at 675 now, and plenty more enhancements).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Not sure about that. Mine spawned soon as I got 2 guys to 660.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    ^

Assuming you've logged on at LEAST once a day since WoD launched (even if you're missing a few days or even weeks), you should be LOADED with follower enhancements and equipment pieces; no reason not to have at least 3 at 660 (hell I've got 25 at 675 now, and plenty more enhancements).
    Sadly just logging in doesn't automatically award you follower enhancements :/ If he is on the same boat as I am, he changed main half-way through WoD having to restart all the progress on the garrison. Which might mean he has just a few tokens around (depending on how hard he worked the warmill / scrapyard).

Sadly just logging in doesn't automatically award you follower enhancements :/ If he is on the same boat as I am, he changed main half-way through WoD having to restart all the progress on the garrison. Which might mean he has just a few tokens around (depending on how hard he worked the warmill / scrapyard).
    Exactly that

changed mains just before BRF started.. so all my heroic highmaul and BRF kills have been in the last few weeks. have to be careful which followers i level. Have enough to get 3 to 660. but don't want to blow all the tokens on just 3 as the chances are it won't be the right mission for them.

Am using Master plan which helps

However was really interested in understanding what triggers it

Everyone seems to say 2 followers at 660 is required.. but that hasn't worked for me. What about others?

Quote Originally Posted by Ten View Post
    Exactly that

changed mains just before BRF started.. so all my heroic highmaul and BRF kills have been in the last few weeks. have to be careful which followers i level. Have enough to get 3 to 660. but don't want to blow all the tokens on just 3 as the chances are it won't be the right mission for them.
    Ahh well yes, that would do that. Sadly, Blizzard didn't take into account just how time-gated Garrisons are, especially if you didn't pick up the Salvage Yard early on (and the Bunker, though it was borderline useless in the beginning).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Two followers are enough, make sure they are epic quality.

Just upgrading two followers to 645/660 has never worked for me when I've wanted to spawn HM/BRF missions on my characters. They've only spawned after I've raised three followers to those item levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhivs View Post
    Just upgrading two followers to 645/660 has never worked for me when I've wanted to spawn HM/BRF missions on my characters. They've only spawned after I've raised three followers to those item levels.
    Have now gone for 3 followers at 660. Still nothing. Back to drawing board (e.g. Disable addons etc)