Deleted

Arcane Mage - Low Dps Advice

Hi Everyone.

I am afraid this is another one of those my dps is low threads and although I have spent a considerable amount of time reading up on forums about rotations and tactics to avoid having to post this I still can’t seem to get good dps for my level.

Here is a link to my logs and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...G9Vqt1#boss=-2

I chose your Gruul fight to look at and I don't know if this is a recurring issue or not but during your burn phase you are consistently going to near 30% mana. It should end at roughly 50% and you should only have to wait 2 Evo ticks to stop it. The other MAJOR thing I noticed was after your burn phases, you lower your mana to 60% which is bad! You shouldn't cast Blast when you're below 93% mana during conserve phase

I can look more in depth when I get home.

Just at a quick glance on your Gruul kill.

You didn't use Evocation until over a minute into the fight, and from my limited experience on my mage you should be generally doing it much sooner. I also noticed that you casted arcane barrage only 2 times the entire fight.

I would just read up more on conserve phase vs burn phase of the arcane rotation. It seems that mana management might be a key issue you're facing.

Also, I understand wanting to play Arcane on every fight, but you should at least changing your talents to reflect the encounter. (Arcane Orb and Nether Tempest for cleave fights)

Hivemind, lol.