Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thumbs up Blackrock Foundry - Operator Thogar / Shadow Priest PoV (Rank 5)

Hey!

This is my first PoV boss fight!
    Thanks for watching ladies and gentlemen i hope you enjoyed the video!

Feel free to ask anything under this topic.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-03-06 at 01:40 AM.

Deleted
    What does rank 5 mean?

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    What does rank 5 mean?
    Just reached Rank 5 Shadow Priest (673-679 bracket) DPS in EU-US at Warcraftlogs.

Deleted
    /golfclap
    10chars?

Deleted
    Ah ok. I wondered how you could rank at 5 but you have lower ilevel. Turns out i'm just at the 680 bracket. Gonna change some gear next attempt :P

Ah ok. I wondered how you could rank at 5 but you have lower ilevel. Turns out i'm just at the 680 bracket. Gonna change some gear next attempt :P
    Yes, tryin to get my 4x tier bonus. : (

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanity View Post
    Yes, tryin to get my 4x tier bonus. : (
    Still, very nice though

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    From watching the video it appears the way to rank is to avoid priority targets (until they can be SW sniped) and spam searing insanity whenever possible. Basically stop doing what a spriest is good at and pad, pad, pad away.

Quote Originally Posted by gerus View Post
    From watching the video it appears the way to rank is to avoid priority targets (until they can be SW sniped) and spam searing insanity whenever possible. Basically stop doing what a spriest is good at and pad, pad, pad away.
    Getting the top ranks on WCL is always achieved by doing things you shouldn't really be doing just to pad the meter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blupr View Post
    Getting the top ranks on WCL is always achieved by doing things you shouldn't really be doing just to pad the meter
    This.

Nothing impressive about this video at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blupr View Post
    not always, but a lot of the time, yeah.

Deleted
    Eh... haters gonna hate... This guy took his time, edited his video and showed to us. I enjoy all videos from Shadow POV. If you are not amused feel free to post yours with great DPS and no padding. This is the best way to learn, at least for me.

Deleted
    Good video, well played. But I wouldn't point out that ranking, people will always look why is it ranked so high and write some hate. I. E u are at 41k dps when boss has less than 5% hp, many adds spawn people want to finish boss fast, but instead of utilizign high execute damage, you just pad meters with mindsear.

Quote Originally Posted by hipopotamo1 View Post
    Eh... haters gonna hate... This guy took his time, edited his video and showed to us. I enjoy all videos from Shadow POV. If you are not amused feel free to post yours with great DPS and no padding. This is the best way to learn, at least for me.
    What about Hanz and Franzok, with stupid bloodlust 17seconds after pull(most ranked priest have it during execute). Item lvl is in the middle of the pack, 684ilvl in bracket 680 - 687. How did I pad meters ? I think the higher ranks are mostly about luck. Quite a bit about your guilds tactics, and how much dps on secondary targets is "stolen" by teammates. And after this you need to play well to utilize your lucky procs
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings

could you post some logs? I would be interested in seeing them. \

nice video!
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

What i noticed most about this video is that he doesn't use a cast bar addon to see his ticks

Quote Originally Posted by hipopotamo1 View Post
    Thank you!
    I just send the logs, so this guys can see how I ''pad''...

Quote Originally Posted by gerus View Post
    I got ''highest dps'' on Cannons. Please dont even try to..... Logs are here, feel free to check.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&target=157

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    could you post some logs? I would be interested in seeing them. \

nice video!
    Sure, logs are here!
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...cDg8F#fight=17

Quote Originally Posted by Agness View Post
    Good video, well played. But I wouldn't point out that ranking, people will always look why is it ranked so high and write some hate. I. E u are at 41k dps when boss has less than 5% hp, many adds spawn people want to finish boss fast, but instead of utilizign high execute damage, you just pad meters with mindsear.
    Thank you, there are different fights and rankings.
    You can check logs here to see my target prios. especialy for cannons;
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&target=157

and I want to add.

No one can reach Rank 1 without ''tryin to push for meters'' Thats the first rule.
    Of course I played for meters but still, I can play much more.
    You will see when you check logs, thanks again!
    Last edited by Satanity; 2015-03-05 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    No Gnosis? How dare you.
    Im using it time to time

Rank 5...in heroic...LOL

So you're blatantly bragging about heroic...