Another Holy trinkets question

Hi guys.

I'm playing Holy priest and I'm lucky with trinkets drop but really can't choose best ones for me. I have Everburning Candle, Quiescent Runestone (mythic), Elementalist's Shielding Talisman (heroic) and Ironspike Chew Toy (heroic socketed). Now I prefer Candle+Runestone for short fights and Candle+Toy for long or mana intensive fights. But we haven't done Blackhand hc and any Mythic BRF bosses and I don't know how much regen I will need for harder encounters.

Any advices will be appreciated.

(sorry for mistakes, English is not my native language)

Deleted
    Ideally you have 2 Regen and 2 Throughput trinkets and switch them depending on the mana-intensity of the fight.

Here is a list of the current healing trinkets sorted by stat weights.
    There are additional tabs where the weights are adjusted to prefer only Throughput/Regen trinkets. So you can easily sea which ones are ideal depending on the scenario.

Thanks! Just realized that my 680 Elementalist's Shielding Talisman is better in regen and overall terms than Ironspike Chew Toy. I will give it a try in our next raid.
    Last edited by Miresse; 2015-03-07 at 07:16 PM.

Deleted
    You might wanna re-check those numbers.
    After your comment I looked at the EST entry again and noticed a small error for the HC version.
    It's not changed dramatically, but it dropped slightly in rank.

Hakhu, quick question since I can't edit the spreadsheet. How would a socket on 670 Runestone change its value overall (+50 multistrike) for throughput. Specifically do you think it would push it ahead of 685 Shards of Nothing?

Deleted
    Hi Negato,

you can download or copy spreadsheets and then modify them.

50 additional MS would add 50 * 0.555 (or your own ms stat weight) ~= 28. The new score would be 460, putting it still slightly behind SoN685. Though with the passive stats on Runestone it might overall be better.