Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Be interesting to see how Deadeye works... seems pretty OP.

McCree looks like some generic-ass, iOS pay-to-win-game rip-off of Red Dead Redemption. Hell, you could say that about half of the characters, so far.

I'm going to put together a lawsuit to sue Clint Eastwood and Sergio Leone for ripping off Red Dead Redemption.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm going to put together a lawsuit to sue Clint Eastwood and Sergio Leone for ripping off Red Dead Redemption.
    Why aim so low? Let's hit John Wayne while we are at it! Nobody rips off red dead redemption while we are on the case!

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Why aim so low? Let's hit John Wayne while we are at it! Nobody rips off red dead redemption while we are on the case!
    Games ripped off sci fi movies who ripped off samurai movies who ripped off spaghetti westerns who ripped off westerns!

Oops, just broke the last century of cinema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying McCree is directly ripping off Red Dead Redemption is like saying WoW directly ripped off Kung Fu Panda.

Heh.

Went there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

I think he's a cool looking character. His skill set is pretty interesting. He's also got the flash bang like I predicted/wanted for him. However his combat roll seems a little lackluster, and I wish they'd buff it by turning it into a power slide (a la Halo 5) so while being an evasive maneuver it could also be used offensively to slide into combat and if the button were held down you would continue to crouch. I think that'd be a much better skill. They could also give him little rockets on his boots for sci-fi/western flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by maitreyan View Post
    I think he's a cool looking character. His skill set is pretty interesting. He's also got the flash bang like I predicted/wanted for him. However his combat roll seems a little lackluster, and I wish they'd buff it by turning it into a power slide (a la Halo 5) so while being an evasive maneuver it could also be used offensively to slide into combat and if the button were held down you would continue to crouch. I think that'd be a much better skill. They could also give him little rockets on his boots for sci-fi/western flavor.
    Yeah, I agree the combat roll is a bit lackluster. The problem is if you increase the roll, you'll either have:

-A very spam-based Hero since the roll reloads his revolver.
    -Or if you remove the reload feature, then he becomes some sort of slower version of Tracer.

Deleted
    final release is gonna be great!

Deleted
    I'm surprised no one is posting the Gameplay videos that are slowly trickling down on the overwatch youtube channel: