What if we started cannibalizing terrorists?

ISIS has done some disgusting things. I think its time, we return the favour. Back in World War 2, some Finnish soldiers would skin and even cannibalize dead Russian soldiers. Why don't we do the same with ISIS? Why let their meat go to waste? Who cares if its cannibalism? Its still meat, it probably tastes good like any other meat. It would give us an extra source of protein and it would also strike a huge blow to the morale of ISIS fighters if they knew that their dead bodies would be cannibalized like that. They would shit their pants. I think its worth considering. I mean, what's wrong with cannibalism exactly? If the people you're cannibalizing are evil terrorists, then don't they deserve it?

10+ Year Old Account
    ISIS bacon anyone?

Feel free to eat them all. Bon appetit!

This is what happens when kids play video games and stare at their Facebook all day.

What does this actually do for us? We get a very insubstantial amount of low quality meat at the expense of pretty much universal disgust and hatred. ISIS won't give a shit, they'll keep doing what they're doing. This benefits no one.

Yuck, why of all the people would you choose someone that gross?
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone needs a hobby.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    Yuck, why of all the people would you choose someone that gross?
    They're the ones that deserve it?

Quote Originally Posted by Omgodzilla View Post
    ISIS has done some disgusting things. I think its time, we return the favour. Back in World War 2, some Finnish soldiers would skin and even cannibalize dead Russian soldiers. Why don't we do the same with ISIS? Why let their meat go to waste? Who cares if its cannibalism? Its still meat, it probably tastes good like any other meat. It would give us an extra source of protein and it would also strike a huge blow to the morale of ISIS fighters if they knew that their dead bodies would be cannibalized like that. They would shit their pants. I think its worth considering. I mean, what's wrong with cannibalism exactly? If the people you're cannibalizing are evil terrorists, then don't they deserve it?
    Because most people are not so desperate for food that they would willingly put themselves at risk of kuru for something so petty.

10+ Year Old Account
    This might be the dumbest thing I've read on this site

Quote Originally Posted by zesilo View Post
    ISIS bacon anyone?
    Crispy Fried Caliph.....yum!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Extremist.
    This is the type of extremism I can get behind.

because then we would be stooping to the terrorists's level and we cant have that

Quote Originally Posted by mileskg21 View Post
    because then we would be stooping to the terrorists's level and we cant have that
    Not really. They've done much worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cannibalism.. really? Either poor attempt to troll or completely disgusting way of thinking. ISIS are monsters and animals, and you suggest us to become alike?

There is another way, much less stomach churning.

I've read an article about some problems with Islamists in India years ago.

They managed to nearly stop Islamic terror by doing the following: burying terrorists' remains coated in pig's skin.

Jihadists believe that if their bodies get coated in pig's skin after death, their souls won't reach Haven and won't get 70 virgins.

So, pig's skin could indeed be used. A pity Western world didn't implement that yet. About time.

I just saw the title of this and said "What the fuck" out loud at my parents' house. Thank you. Now I'm grounded for the first time in 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    This conversation really isn't constructive or appropriate by any definition of the words.

Closed.