Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    You can separate them using different definitions but at the end of the day I am referring to abilities that get you brought to a raid. For example the completely insane burst that BM had made some of the hardest bosses in SoO trivial. Anybody that thinks being able to change rolls if you slap on gear that is 30 item levels lower is still relevant must still be listening to their RUN DMC albums.

The main issue for me, which several other people have mentioned, is the game is no longer fun. Many specs are a hollow shell of their former selves. Imo the main reason for this is so many specs did not receive nearly enough work after the "pruning". The consensus seems to be they rushed it out before it was ready even though WoD came out far later than Blizzard implied it would. I have a feeling there were serious internal problems for a while now which is why you had people like Pardo and GC bail. The fact that they are going to start selling gold makes me think they are throwing in the towel and are trying and grab as much cash as they can before WoW implodes. Maybe I am completely wrong, it will be interesting to see what the subscription numbers are after the next report.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2015-03-28 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Yikes, lot of typos for one post