Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    As the player base PvP wise continues to grow what do you do as Blizzard? Do you stick to your e-sport objective and focus only on having successful 3v3 Tournaments and balance for that OR do you say wait a minute the number of unhappy customers is growing???

Ferocious Bite is insane right now and EVERY Druid knows it....CD stacking is crazy good and every player who ever faced a Druid knows it!

I'd like to add that the healing mechanic is unfair by a mile...can not be interrupted..no need to shift out of anything...can be chained with procs...add to it immune to poly and CC and roots voa macro shapeshift and 100% mana free glyph....

Blizzard clearly overdone the build...

30% movement speed increase in cat needs to go....perma snare via talents and abilities needs to go...healing needs to require caster form...
    Last edited by Cempa; 2015-04-13 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    30% movement speed increase in cat needs to go....perma snare via talents and abilities needs to go...healing needs to require caster form...
    Druids have to have some kind of flair to them, and movement speed is one thing that should stay. What should change is that shifting out of slows/roots needs to have a CD to limit its effectiveness. Something like once every 6 seconds, rather than every time they shift.

No problem with heals in cat form; but the healing effectiveness should be reduced unless they go caster form to cast it. In other words, healing stays as what it is now if they shift to caster, but it is reduced by 10-15% if they cast it in cat form.

Feral druids should not have an auto-snare that applies with each attack; it should require a GCD to use and should have a limited duration due to their movement speed, so maybe 4 sec rather than the typical 8 sec of other melee snares.

Deleted
    If they nerf feral druids in PvP we will be useless in PvE, so stop whining and deal with it smart instead of crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    If they nerf feral druids in PvP we will be useless in PvE, so stop whining and deal with it smart instead of crying.
    This is a pvp thread. And if you want to dps, you can go boomkin.

moving on, nerf ferals.

lol
    u havnt read the additional attachment of other class changes of xx ability does 80% of damage to players then?

I can't believe this thread is still continued...

After just reading a feral op QQ post from a 13xx rating player as a feral (yes, 13xx as a feral and says op) at official druid forum,
    I'm more sure about that people who complaining about feral usually have l2p issue.

Feral burst dmg is good, yes. But it's really easy to kill them in seconds, especially at low rating match and bgs.
    My alt hunter is always happy about there is a feral as my opponent, I can nobrain everything on them.
    They have 0 skill to avoid the damage, esp in stun. I don't have to worry about evasion, ice block, bubble etc.
    If they pop berserk, incarnation, just try cc and kiting them and use your defensive cd, and you'll be fine in next 3 minutes.
    So simple, easy as rock,paper,scissors.

And you said you don't know how to play rock,paper,scissors so feral is op?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No you won't, if you payd attention there are many tooltips changed saying it does THIS to players and THIS to npc, same thing should happen to the majority of spells ALSO for feral cus bleed and ferocious are obviously bit to powerfull, but not op when you play 1

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by m4tt View Post
    I can't believe this thread is still continued...

I'm more sure about that people who complaining about feral usually have l2p issue.
    I play this game since 2004.. I don't have lots of time anymore, but still pvp to have fun and know all classes like I always did.. I think all my toons have ratings of 1400 or so cus I don't play it realy. Does that make me dumbs to not know what is op or not.. I sure know.

Feral has one hell of a glorious time right now same counts for rogues and hunters.. we all know it but you are scared of getting nerfed.

Feral representation in 2v2 (EU and US combined) above 2k is 5,1% and in 3v3 it is 4,2%.
    And you want to nerf ferals?
    Source: http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...000&ladder=3v3

Ferals are in a shitty spot atm.
    2v2 is mainly a healer + dps fest and feral is far from best dps currently for it (no MS for example), in 3v3 Ferals are train targets, this means very few cyclones from the feral and feral that cant CC is garbage, also feral's defensive cooldown is not great, they often go from 100% to 0% in a stun.

I cannot understand why someone that is doing arena now at 1,4k mmr would actually come to the forums and try to make a case about what is OP.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta Kyy View Post
    Feral representation in 2v2 (EU and US combined) above 2k is 5,1% and in 3v3 it is 4,2%.
    And you want to nerf ferals?
    Source: http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...000&ladder=3v3

Ferals are in a shitty spot atm.
    2v2 is mainly a healer + dps fest and feral is far from best dps currently for it (no MS for example), in 3v3 Ferals are train targets, this means very few cyclones from the feral and feral that cant CC is garbage, also feral's defensive cooldown is not great, they often go from 100% to 0% in a stun.

I cannot understand why someone that is doing arena now at 1,4k mmr would actually come to the forums and try to make a case about what is OP.
    Come one man are you serious?.. your post burns my eyes. mmr has nothing to do with this.. people who play feral are actually blind.
    It's not hard to see what is Op and what not.. if you need to vlimb your way as Fotm through the ladder to finnaly see which classes need some tuning down.. it took you a long time to find out.

Feral needs adjustments same counts for hunters and rogues... that's all I am saying, calling something down cus of mmr is kind of sad.
    I think you need to start playing as ele or Shadow get some more experience in what is weak or shitty spot as you put it.

PS: I actually stopped playing arena in all seriouesness cus there is no diversity anyway.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2015-04-14 at 11:13 AM.

The good news is that feral is getting some buffs in 6.2. Yay! More Jungleeatabagofdickscleave!

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    3 times where I was below 5% health and death strikes took me to the point of my CDs being ready to help me, in this 5 minutes
    Sounds like your defenses are too strong if you can survive at less than 5% health multiple times during a 5 minute time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Come one man are you serious?.. your post burns my eyes. mmr has nothing to do with this.. people who play feral are actually blind.
    It's not hard to see what is Op and what not.. if you need to vlimb your way as Fotm through the ladder to finnaly see which classes need some tuning down.. it took you a long time to find out.

Feral needs adjustments same counts for hunters and rogues... that's all I am saying, calling something down cus of mmr is kind of sad.
    I think you need to start playing as ele or Shadow get some more experience in what is weak or shitty spot as you put it.

PS: I actually stopped playing arena in all seriouesness cus there is no diversity anyway.
    He is using hyperbole, but not that much, here is the deal:

Ferals have huge burst (probably the highest on demand burst in the game), great uptime (mobility + CC immunity), decent damage outside burst, good CC when not focused, low survivability.
    If you can't play around it, you will ever stay in the 1400 bracket and it is well deserved.

I am not a glad, this week I played mostly in 2100 MMR with kitty cleave, and I can tell you that ferals are not common in this rating (mostly found playing jungle cleave). From my experience:
    - Very common comps: RMD, god comp/shatter play and variations, WLS.
    - Common: Thug cleave, smoke bomb cleave, KFC, TSG with monk.
    - Uncommon: Jungle cleave, PHP, PHD, TSG with other healers.
    - Very rare: FMP, RMP, ebola cleave, shadow cleave, vanguards, LSD 2, RLS.
    Last edited by Knolan; 2015-04-14 at 08:38 PM.

GIVE MORE SUSTAIN DAMAGE for all classes more or less...
    Give cooldowns less dmg value...
    Adjust healing accordingly...

FINALLY SEPERATE PVE AND PVP NUMBERS... Has been done with some abilities... Why not say WHO THE FUCK CARES AND GO ALL THE WAY.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    So just a few minutes ago I was doing arena with a mate (whos a warrior with full PVP and a couple epics) at around 1.4k mmr. We came up against all the arsehole comps and lost ofc.. Then we came up against Mage/Feral, the Mage dropped like a sack and my mate went down with him, so it was me against the feral (I'm a frost DK), I was around full health and almost immediately took down to half, I came back and fought for around 5 minutes, with 3 times where I was below 5% health and death strikes took me to the point of my CDs being ready to help me, in this 5 minutes the feral played like a complete PUSSY, running away at half health and pillar hugging MULTIPLE TIMES so I couldnt make it to him to interrupt his healing, he also managed to take me down around 25% through DoTs and passively heal himself to 100%, I eventually lost due to his pussy play and OP spec, this is a DEATH KNIGHT talking.
    Does anybody agree with me that Ferals may need a bit of a nerf..?
    First of all, a 1v1 between derp and derp @ 1.4k mmr shouldnt advocate for a nerf.
    Second of all, i give a shit about dk's....
    Third i unsubbed, no diversity in arena. its all button bash - rotations.
    Fourth feral dmg is not as much as a problem as the general offensive cooldowns of all classes.
    2 trinket procs - 2 dmg cooldowns etc etc... It just has to much value.

wow pvp deeeeeeead mkay