Deleted

Guild wars 2 account vault question

so i was gonna change server to my friend's server but seeing the price and my max level char is 20 i was kinda wondering if i delete my char (with all gear etc deposited in account vault) will i have those items when i've deleted all my chars and changed server and remade them?

I think you would keep everything since it is all tied to your account. On the other hand I'm not sure that it would let you change servers for free.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I would ask on the official forums or reddit.

You'll have everything that you deposit in your vault. However, anything that's soulbound to a character would still be soulbound after deposit, and creating a new character with the same name wouldn't give you access to those items - they'd still be bound to the original, deleted, characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    You keep everything that's in your crafting and bank inventory, but everything that's in your character's inventory or equipped by it is lost. In short, stash everything you want to keep into the bank slots you have and it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorderi View Post
    so i was gonna change server to my friend's server but seeing the price and my max level char is 20 i was kinda wondering if i delete my char (with all gear etc deposited in account vault) will i have those items when i've deleted all my chars and changed server and remade them?
    If you make a new character you'll still be on the same server. Any character you make unless you actually buy the game again and start a new account will be on that server.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    If you make a new character you'll still be on the same server. Any character you make unless you actually buy the game again and start a new account will be on that server.
    Not true. If you don't have any characters on your account, you can choose a new server when you make your first (new) character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.