679 Warrior Tank Looking for Mythic

Hello, nice to potentially meet you. I am currently hunting a new raiding guild. Looking to go Mythic sooner rather than later. My guild is suffering from extreme apathy and recruiting woes. Despite the fact I truly like them all, I cannot stand raids and scrounging to even do normal. Some guildies do not respect the time people take to raid, especially while we juggle our lives around it. Hearing "It's just a game" after you left work sooner than you would like gets old.

A bit about me: I am in my early thirties and I am a professional. While I work long hours I always find time to raid, crack jokes and beat up monsters to take their trinkets. I dish as well as I take and can't say I enjoy raiding without the banter.

The Lowdown
    679 Protection Warrior
    Engineer/Blacksmtih
    Looking for Alliance, may consider Horde. I am transferring 8 toons so alliance heavily preferred.
    Raids must end before 12:00pm EST, I am up at 6:00am every morning
    Currently 7/7h Highmaul Pre Blackrock and 8/10h Blackrock Foundry, not considering anything less than 9/10h.

Past Glories
    Vanilla - AQ40 Battle Guard as fury
    BC - Kil'jaden and everything before him as tank
    Lich King - Heroic Sindy was my best, finished the meta before disappearing
    Cata - Returned late finished everything
    Mists - Mythic Garrosh, Proven Defender, Healer, Assailant, 5 sets of challenge modes

Drop your info below and I will contact you if interested. Thank you for your time today.

<Draconic Savant> would like to chat with you about joining our raid team! Here is some quick info about our guild

Server: Korgath, Alliance side.
    Progression: 4/7 M HM, 9/10 H BRF
    Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST, 5pm-8pm PST)
    Established: April 2006 on Bloodscalp
    Gear: Loot is distributed via a Loot Council
    Contacts: Rubine (Rubine#1472), Kattii (Kattii#1786), Nahela

Thanks for reading! You can apply on our website or send us a Real Id request. We hope to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kattii1786 View Post
    <Draconic Savant> would like to chat with you about joining our raid team! Here is some quick info about our guild

Server: Korgath, Alliance side.
    Progression: 4/7 M HM, 9/10 H BRF
    Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST, 5pm-8pm PST)
    Established: April 2006 on Bloodscalp
    Gear: Loot is distributed via a Loot Council
    Contacts: Rubine (Rubine#1472), Kattii (Kattii#1786), Nahela

Thanks for reading! You can apply on our website or send us a Real Id request. We hope to hear from you!
    Requests sent!

Last Chapter of Zuluhed is currently looking to trial a tank for a shot at one of our two tank slots. For the current tier, we were 5/7 Highmaul Mythic, 10/10 BRF Heroic, and 1/10 BRF Mythic (Beastlord).

We're an open, friendly guild with people online most times of the day and night. Our raid runs from 8:15 thru 11:15 eastern, Tuedsay through Thursday with an optional Monday raid for progression or achievements.

Please view our website: http://www.lastchaptergaming.com/

I can be contacted there, or via BNet: Wunderland#1730

Hello friend!

Jerevinan from Equinox(A) Misha here.
    equinoxofmisha.enjin.com/

We're currently looking for another tank to round out our mythic team and you seem like you could be a potentially good fit! I won't bore you with the super long details so I'll leave the short and sweet below.

Raid Schedule:
    Tue/Weds/Sun: 8PM-Midnight (EST)

Loot: EPGP with Prioritized offspec loot for raiding worthy offspecs

Progression:
    Highmaul 5/7M
    Blackrock Foundry 3/10M

What we provide to members:
    - Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by experienced individuals prepared to make changes as necessary.
    - Guild Environment: Light social, PG-13 general guild chat, gaming community outside WoW (Steam/etc.)
    - Repairs: Majority of raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.
    - Consumables: Provided by the guild for all Official raids (Flasks/Pots/Feasts)

Officer Contacts:
    Jerevinan#1802 (On the most usually)
    Shifty#1180
    Jereko#1705
    Sereno#1771

Look forward to hearing from you!