What kind of PVE end content?

I haven't played in a very long time. Managed to get my Ranger to max level... Just wondering what has changed? What can I do? Do dungeons drop good loot? Have they added raids yet? Or will they ever add raids?

No raids, though did hire a raid designer a while back, which could mean something.

End game is still the same as when you would've left; what your always doing.

Nothing has changed with regards to an "endgame". As of yet none of the five Guild Wars games have an endgame.

One does the same things at max level as they did at level 2, 20, 42, 62 or 72. This is the entire premise of Guild Wars as a franchise- non-bimodal, non-linear, player derived gameplay goals.

There are no raids in the instanced sense. However, technically, and in a historical view every open world encounter is a "raid". Instanced raiding is anathema to the current design of Guild Wars. It is not a reasonable question.

They have had more complex world bosses (Tequalt and Triple Wurms) as well as some more expansive open-world content for level 80s only (Dry Top and Silverwastes). While I agree with Fencers that there is no real end-game (as in it being completely different than the rest of the game) there is a good deal of content for 80s only. However, it is the same stuff as before with the exception of Fractals. Those aren't exclusive to level 80 except at higher levels (since Ascended gear can ONLY be worn at level 80 and you need AR). But again, the base content is built from 1-79 areas and anything at max level (at this point in time) builds on it without ignoring it.

Gear rarely comes from dungeon drops (though you can buy some with dungeon tokens). The best gear is crafted (unless you're BEYOND lucky with drops).

However, with the upcoming expansion will see some level 80 only stuff with the Masteries system. Think WvW progression but with PvE. But again, besides gliding (sorta like Aion and Archeage) nothing completely new will be added. Everything builds off one another. Once you hit max level, you don't learn a new game but learn a few new tricks to the old one.