Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do the resource missions, other than that, just logging in when I can be bothered

Deleted
    the cache+scavenger trait

Really cannot be bothered with setting up scavenger teams people are talking about, Trading Post does it for me just fine. Reached GR cap a few times before dumping it into barn rush orders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mostly use 3 scavengers. I also get free GR via the Trading Post (If the daily mat costs 4 or 5 GR, you get free GR just buying it and putting it in a work order).

Scavengers, lot of scavengers. Trading post helps too, though it is not so useful after 6.1, because resources now cost good money and are actually useful.

Do not even bother with LM, it gives pathetically low amounts of GR for the tedious grind you have to do to get wood.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Is my team good enough?

http://i.imgur.com/4Wpda5Y.png
    Huh, I though she was supposed to have 3 abilities?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Just curious to see what most people are doing to obtain enough to reroll heaps
    1) I don't buy reroll items, I don't need to reroll anything .. having some treasure traits on pre 6.1 chars/garrisons would be nice, but not nice enough to warrant the effort for me .. if I really wanted to have mass treasure traits, I'd rather get 1 H. Jones and then level up a bunch of recruited treasure hunters using his unique trait. But the gold I get even without the treasure traits is enough for me, I cba to go through the hassle of redoing my existing followers into treasure ones. For my post 6.1 char I got 1 treasure trait randomly and recruited some more to level up while Im building up my follower army.

2) for 2 older chars that use their resources to buy TP furs and/or dust for production - they have 4 to 6 scavengers

3) my third, post 6.1 char, uses only ore as his raw resource, I get that from the mine, so no need to buy mats from TP (for self-use I mean). Which means after I get all buildings to lvl 3 I won't have much use for resources at all on this char, so whatever I get naturally will be enough for missions and to buy coins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    the tedious grind you have to do to get wood.
    ehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    ehehehe
    Yeah it is. At least on my server. I fail to find ANY big trees, and medium ones usually are being farmed heavily. So, to get full stack of LM work orders, I usually have to farm trees for 1+ hour. And by "farm" I mean just roam randomly around central Nagrand, search for nearest tree, ride there, click it, wait for 15 secs until it is cut, mount up, ride to next tree, rinse and repeat. Which looks exactly like a dumb and tedious grind to me. Not to mention that it gives a ridiculously low amount of GR per day.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there was that time back in college....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Yeah it is. At least on my server. I fail to find ANY big trees, and medium ones usually are being farmed heavily. So, to get full stack of LM work orders, I usually have to farm trees for 1+ hour. And by "farm" I mean just roam randomly around central Nagrand, search for nearest tree, ride there, click it, wait for 15 secs until it is cut, mount up, ride to next tree, rinse and repeat. Which looks exactly like a dumb and tedious grind to me. Not to mention that it gives a ridiculously low amount of GR per day.
    There's a better area - at least for me - that you might check out. It's the area north of the Everbloom Wilds FP and the orc village on the northeastern shore of Gorgrond (the one called Broketooth or something like that which has level 100 elites or so in it). You can avoid any combat with them and pick quite a bit up.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Mostly scavenging teams, though once in a while I have nothing better to do than to go get some timber (usually when I'm waiting for a DPS queue), and 45 minutes stocks me up with enough timber for 8 days of work orders, and 8 days of work orders (30*1.5*6*8=2160) equates out to a bit over two non-mine/garden rush orders or retraining certificates.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    This. I can't imagine why anyone would put more work into it, or care more about garrison resources than what automatically pops up with the cache.
    It's basically free gold for logging in and click some missions. Why wouldn't you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Huh, I though she was supposed to have 3 abilities?
    They changed that is it didn't not feel legendary enough. As far as I know, the master assassin trait works like countering an ability (success chance-wise), but not sure on the exact details.