Deleted

HELP! Need to improve Holy Pala in HC BRF

My Friends from my guild asked to step up my healing in BRF HC, i would like to get some tips and tricks from you guys.
    Im pretty new at holy pala since i changed from lock because the guild were in need of healers. ( i think my healing is a bit low for my ilvl in raid)

- Thank you for reading this
    - ps. kinkyfætter will link logs below.

Armory?
    Logs?
    What healing frames are you using?
    Have you read up the guide here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocbdb6434d96; 2015-03-17 at 10:56 PM.

Deleted
    I got no addons to the healing frames, i dont know any good healing addon, because i dont know any.

ps. Cant link since im new on this forum

Have you tried looking through the information that is already available here on the forums?!?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...adin-Guide-6-0
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nd-tricks-Holy

Just to name a few.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Deleted
    Yeah, i try to play like the 6.0 guide as much as i can, but i dont know what i am doing worng.

I use Wings/trinket when people are low/lots of inc dmg + i cast devo when its called when we raid

I am trying to keep eternal flame up on tanks with 2x beacon, holy prisem, holy shock when ready for holy power, flash heal when people are below 20%, and holy light as a filler, and ofc light of dawn when it proc from 4Set

Hi, Putress

First off you need to get some frames, personally I use Grid, many players also use Vuhdo. Search these on Curse and they will show up.

Second for actually healing: You need to be using Prism on CD in tandem with spike dmg to melee. Alot of fights are very linear and you can tell when the dmg is going to come.

You seem to be doing okay with Holy shock, it should be on CD all the time.

You need to manage your Holy Power better. You'll want to EF when you are at 3 holy power and you should rarely if ever use Light of Dawn.

Other than that you seem fine as you are ranking about average on most fights.

I would avoid using Holy Radiance on Kromog, it's hard to get 6 targets hit consistently as shown in your logs. A lot of your HR casts are only hitting 2-3 targets. Use FoL as a burst filler instead.

Overall your healing isn't bad, 60k raw is fine for your ilvl. What others have said would help you get out a little more healing.

Most of your raid wipes are because your tanks don't know what they are doing (eating full slam, breaking out of hands early without bubble)

Quote Originally Posted by Nexii View Post
    I would avoid using Holy Radiance on Kromog, it's hard to get 6 targets hit consistently as shown in your logs. A lot of your HR casts are only hitting 2-3 targets. Use FoL as a burst filler instead.

Overall your healing isn't bad, 60k raw is fine for your ilvl. What others have said would help you get out a little more healing.

Most of your raid wipes are because your tanks don't know what they are doing (eating full slam, breaking out of hands early without bubble)
    I have to disagree here, I will let this log do the talking:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&source=22

Granted he is easily one of the best Hpals in the world and has a very high ilvl, doesn't take away from the spell usage aspect that most/all hpals should follow of that fight. I use HR frequently on Kromog.

That's in a much bigger raid (~30 players), the OPs raid is only 15 player. I noted a lot of HR casts were only hitting 2-3 targets in the smaller raid. So I guess either better usage of HR or his raid needs to stack more to make it worth it.