Deleted

Prefer flamers over crybabies.

So I just got demoted, because one player couldn't handle a competitive spirit.
    About 20 minutes in Jinx misses a teamsaving ult, where our Master Yi points this out, with something along the lines of "Bloody hell it's a wonder you hit the toilet when you go take a piss" Jinx, in return, says people like him don't deserve to win and proceeds to afk, (score currently 9-17 in their favor)
    The game continues on with Jinx sitting in fountain, sending her ult out off cooldown and responding in chat, but not moving out of her fountain.
    The game ends with a loss at 40 minutes, at which point i'm 16-5 with Jax.
    I just can't stand these people going full on emokid as soon as they get bashed.
    What if say, you're playing college soccer, and miss an open goal and your team mate calls you on this, then you proceed to go sit on the bench and refuse to continue the game? You'd be trashed, no one would EVER do this, ranked games are the same thing. You're playing in a league with other team mates so stop being a selfish little brat and suck it up, the show must go on so to speak.
    Am I alone in this, was he in his full right to do as he did? Opinions!

Raging at random gamers has proven to be super effective.

Deleted
    Here is how you get through solo Q. Focus on your own game.

If some cunt flames someone (even 'deservedly') it brings the mood down. The person knows they have made a mistake there is no need to shit on them. Its as bad as people saying 'gg' at 7 mins or ffing after a teamfight goes badly.

I don't blame the jinx, he should just mute and keep playing but the yi needs to focus on his own shit. I've gone 0-5 > 20 minutes and been flamed, just mute everyone and focus on getting back and adapt. Still there is no need for some cunt giving you shit for making mistakes. I hate playing with people like that.

I see no difference between a "flamer" and a "crybaby". Both are crying--one does it offensively and the other does it defensively. Neither really gets anything done. Maybe the former deludes him/herself into believing something is done.

LoL is not really a sport unless you're playing in an organised team.

While you might consider it poor sportsmanship to throw the match, he considers it unfun to get bitched at for making a, frankly, human error.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    What if say, you're playing college soccer, and miss an open goal and your team mate calls you on this, then you proceed to go sit on the bench and refuse to continue the game? You'd be trashed, no one would EVER do this, ranked games are the same thing. You're playing in a league with other team mates so stop being a selfish little brat and suck it up, the show must go on so to speak.
    Am I alone in this, was he in his full right to do as he did? Opinions!
    Hi, tell me...after a long hard day of work or school do you come home and relax by playing a rl game of college soccer? In your downtime when you just want to chill out and have some fun do you go and play in a rl NFL football game? In my downtime when playing a game the last thing I want is some moronic loser giving me lip over a fucking video game, and I dislike whiners and crybabies as well (especially ones who feel the need to come whine on forums about something that happened to them in a game)...but I commend anyone who shoves the shit right back in a flamers face. Words last only a brief moment, but this person's retort lasted 40 minutes...that my friend is how you get back without typing out some curse words or names with your enraged pinky-finger. I salute that person, and your comparison of playing rl sports on a competitive level to sitting in your underwear in your house and twitching some fingers on buttons is not even remotely similar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SweatyUncle View Post
    snip
    That's all fine and dandy, but you don't queue up for ranked to have fun and relax after a day at work If you do, you're a terrible person. You queue up for ranked because you want to win, and if you can't take the heat for your mistakes because "boo hoo someone hurt my feelings", you shouldn't be playing a competitive game in its competitive environment.

The Yi may have been an asshole, and he deserves a chat restriction or maybe even a temp ban if he does this all the time, but the Jinx and everyone like him deserves to have their account permabanned. Or, as I've been keen to suggest many times, at least banned from ranked games.

Disclaimer: not directed at you, specifically, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this. The first half of your post belongs in the rage thread and the rest isn't a constructive topic of discussion and will only lead to an argument.