Hey guys, I'm cross posting this from the Reddit thread and I'll be here to answer questions as well. Apologies to the mods here for previously posting this in General. This is a bit of a unique recruitment message so I wasn't sure where it belonged.

When I first moved to China I had a really hard time raiding Mythic over a VPN and eventually decided to switch to the China realms and just play casually.

Well that didn't last long!

There just so happens to be a great guild full of experienced (English speaking) players from various countries that currently find themselves in China.
TCW (The Crazy Waiguorens) Horde, on Arygos 亚雷戈*

We're looking to move beyond our heroic BRF runs and into Mythic very soon so this is a great time to join if you like raiding.

I'll add to this announcement by sharing a few details about playing on Chinese servers that you may not know:

1) You'll never have to buy the game or expansions. Chinese realms only require a subscription to play, the client is always updated to the latest expansion for free.

2) Its not even a subscription. You'll load minutes into your account and the cost ends up being lower than $15/month in most cases. If you're only really logging on to raid, it's a hell of a lot cheaper.

3) 90 boost is only about $15

4) You may use your English game client to play.

I'm available to answer any questions you may have right here via reply or PM.

Thanks for reading and if you know anyone who may find this helpful, please share. I had a hell of a time finding these guys and I'm sure a simple mention to someone would be highly appreciated if they're in the same situation.