Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im a real man. Real men dont cry

A few that come to mind, but I'm sure there are more.
    Big Fish - The ending.
    The Iron Giant - "I am Superman" gets me every time.
    The Return of the King - When Sam says "I can't carry the Ring, but I can carry you!" also gets me every time for some reason.

fucking I am Legend when he had to put his dog down....

10+ Year Old Account
    season 2 of derek made me cry. while not technically a movie. any time animals get hurt it tears at my heart strings
    Hi

"Who will love my children" is by far the most tear jerking movie I have ever seen. Entire room had tears streaming.

Deleted
    I know it's not a movie but *spoiler lolz* in Shingeki no kyojin ( attack on titan ) when Eren died infront of that blond kid i was like '' WHAT?! *tears up and cries like a baby* HE CANNOT DIE HES THE MAIN CHARACTER! '' srsly ..

Lion king dies, baby animated cub starts poking at the dead body, not understanding death... much sadness fills the soul.

I tend to have to fight back tears whenever there is an animal moment in a movie. Humans... not-so-much.

Mostly if i'm already sad. Like after a breakup, or being extra stressed.
    Overall i don't really watch movies that is sad, so not happening a lot. More into braindead ones, that doesn't really go for emotional response from me.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Heartattaq View Post
    I never used to cry about anything, Now movies make me cry, youtube videos make me cry, some fucking commercials make me cry.......fack knowing that I cry all the time makes me cry
    I am the same way. Never used to cry at movies and now a lot of stuff gets me. To me personally it's anything super emotional. For example I teared up at the end of last LOTR when the Hobbits enter and kneel and Aragorn says, no my friends, you bow to no one and everyone else bows to them. Such a powerful scene.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    The ending in Interstellar made me cry where he failed to grow up with his kids, and his daughter on her deathbed saying: It's ok, no parent should see his child die and him nodding and leaving the room in tears. I really liked the movie, great actors and music from Hans Zimmer.. You really get dragged into the movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lord of the rings ending, The green mile, and a few more other movies.

So many times. I maintain that the right movie for the right person could make anyone cry.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Lion king dies, baby animated cub starts poking at the dead body, not understanding death... much sadness fills the soul.

I tend to have to fight back tears whenever there is an animal moment in a movie. Humans... not-so-much.
    "Somebody....

Anybody...?"

If that doesn't make you tear up you have no soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    "Somebody....

Anybody...?"

If that doesn't make you tear up you have no soul
    I dont watch juvenile Disney movies. Real men dont watch animated movies unless they are designed for adults like South Park

Never Ending Story, when Artex succumbs to the Swamp of Sadness. Gets me every time.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont watch juvenile Disney movies. Real men dont watch animated movies unless they are designed for adults like South Park
    Real men live their lives how they please and don't give a crap what other people too insecure of their own machoness think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Never Ending Story, when Artex succumbs to the Swamp of Sadness. Gets me every time.
    Oh man Neverending Story. Been so long since I've watched that. So many feels!

10+ Year Old Account

Not a movie but had all the feels

Wreck it ralph did it good to like someone said
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Many parts of movies have made me sad, but only 2 have brought me real real close to tears (I get all choked up, though no tears form). The most recent was when Toothless killed Stoick in How to Train Your Dragon 2

The first time was during this part:

fast forward to about 1 minute in, which will take you to the part I am talking about.

I cried during Horrible Bosses 2. I couldn't believe they could get paid that much money to make a sequel, that thing should have been burned and lit on fire.

I know quite a bit of tv shows that were more powerful then movies though, but like some have said above it is now mostly anything to do with family or kids etc.

When I was young Field Of Dreams comes to mind and even Criminal Minds with Hotchner and his wife how it ended was sad.

E.T. to this day.
    And the first time i saw lion king when i was like 8 i cried so hard.