Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I wouldn't.

Admittedly I'm still stuck on BF3. However EA haven't filled me with confidence that there isn't going to be an addition to the Battlefield franchise next year.

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

How do you get into COD at MW2 and have THAT variant make you fall in love? I found it to be so awful that MW2 was the one that made me "fall out of" ever buying another COD game again.

Perma-sprint "teleporting ninjas", dual 1887 shotguns 1-shotting anyone from 50yds, Danger Close+grenade launcher, asshats hiding in a corner on Domination so they could nuke the map instead of actually working to capture points, no dedicated servers allowing hackers and griefers to have free reign, etc.

There was so much awful bullshit enabled by the devs in MW2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    How do you get into COD at MW2 and have THAT variant make you fall in love? I found it to be so awful that MW2 was the one that made me "fall out of" ever buying another COD game again.

Perma-sprint "teleporting ninjas", dual 1887 shotguns 1-shotting anyone from 50yds, Danger Close+grenade launcher, asshats hiding in a corner on Domination so they could nuke the map instead of actually working to capture points, no dedicated servers allowing hackers and griefers to have free reign, etc.

Yet people keep buying shit from EA. It's quite astonishing. In any other business, products would be recalled, public apologies would be issued and some management fired, but not in the gaming industry. Hell no! You can release shit, literally, actual shit, pay some websites like IGN and Gamespot for massively favorable reviews and people would still buy it. It would get nuked on Metacritic (the only trustworthy rating website as it's mostly the actual players posting there and when it has several hundred people saying the game is not worth the bandwidth it came on, you just fucking know it's not worth the bandwidth it came on) but hey, you got your money, who gives a fuck about the bad publicity?! Time to rinse and repeat.

Im not buying it I played teh beta it was fun at first but became boring fast, I cba with it atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post

Perspective. If he got into CoD at MW2 then he obviously was never into the older ones, he can't know what he missed or know what different direction the franchise took.