Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Allowing them to be bought on the bmah only if you have previously aquired a challenge set from mop would be cool actually.

yay, I have them on 7 chars, need more... they were easier that double-chesting a 19 m+.

Sure why not, BUT only if they also put the old elite pvp sets in there. Deal?
    Currently playing: WoW Legion, Guild Wars 2, FF XIV

I'd be okay with them being available to people who completed gold back in mop, too. Really want the warrior set, but I only got the paladin.
    Last edited by God King Rastakhan; 2018-04-18 at 11:27 AM.

I don't have any (never really enjoyed MoP challenges, and barely played WoD) and there are a few I'd love to get.

But I'm completely OK with them never being available again. This kind of "prestige" items shall remain.

Sell them one by one like t3. Getting the whole set at one go is just too easy.

Did on 22+ chars btw; was both fun and destructive.

I've never agreed with people getting vanilla pvp gear through rated bgs, didn't like tier3 being up for grabs by pretend-oldschoolers and I'm not fond of these sets on BMAH either.

But then again, I don't really care what people do or wear - it doesn't affect me. So they might aswel go for it.

Doubt they ever will though - the orderhall sets are as close as some will get.

Herald of the Titans
    I only have the lock, druid, and priest sets. It would be nice to be able to buy the other sets.