Angry [TV] The Blacklist and their "German" actors.

Please for the love of god: German doesn't sound like that. They say German words but they slur them so hard that even I, as a German, have a VERY hard time understanding them. I'm going even that far that they sometimes don't even speak German. Just blurging out some learned German words in a row.

And even in east Germany, they have a funny accent but that doesn't even comes near their accent.

Also, we're are not all Neo-Nazis. Yes, they exist. Yes, they commit hate crimes. Yes, they're scum. Yes, they exist in almost every country under different names, agendas or colors.
    An addition to that; there are no "Nazis" anymore. Maybe some very old, very poor old guys somewhere in South America with a lot on their minds or maybe even not. They're called Neo-Nazis. If at all.

But that is more off topic than I desired it to be.

In that regards, have a nice day/morning/afternoon or night, where ever you are

Quote Originally Posted by Weischbier View Post
    Please for the love of god: German doesn't sound like that. They say German words but they slur them so hard that even I, as a German, have a VERY hard time understanding them. I'm going even that far that they sometimes don't even speak German. Just blurging out some learned German words in a row.

And even in east Germany, they have a funny accent but that doesn't even comes near their accent.

Also, we're are not all Neo-Nazis. Yes, they exist. Yes, they commit hate crimes. Yes, they're scum. Yes, they exist in almost every country under different names, agendas or colors.
    An addition to that; there are no "Nazis" anymore. Maybe some very old, very poor old guys somewhere in South America with a lot on their minds or maybe even not. They're called Neo-Nazis. If at all.

But that is more off topic than I desired it to be.

In that regards, have a nice day/morning/afternoon or night, where ever you are
    Have you ever seen tv actors try to speak Swedish? It's ridiculous, and it's probably true for any non-english language spoken in american tv shows, except maybe portuguese and spanish. Don't take it to heart, you'll enjoy the show way less, and the cause is something that doesn't even matter.

I don't see them claiming all Germans are neo nazis either. Where was this said? As far as I understood, this was only a group of criminals, and not in any way a representation of the population of Germany.

Oh please. try hearing a yank pull off a good Brit accent without sounding like he has a plum in his mouth.

15+ Year Old Account
    None of them are worse than the iranian villains... Even the sound of them speaking farsi was enough to make me pause the show and stop the laughter...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try be an Australian an having to hear terrible "G'DAY MATE HOW YA GOIN!" sentences all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Try be an Australian an having to hear terrible "G'DAY MATE HOW YA GOIN!" sentences all the time.
    I like feeding the stereotype though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I like feeding the stereotype though!
    They make us all sound like flamin' drongos though mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    They make us all sound like flamin' drongos though mate.
    As an ex-gold coaster the drongo accent isn't very far from my standard accent anyway.

if their speaking german i dont understand it anyway so im just reading subs. i dont think all Germans are Nazis or Neo Nazis but honestly its not something i pay attention to anyway. im more focused on the current plot rather than what happened a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    As an ex-gold coaster the drongo accent isn't very far from my standard accent anyway.
    As an ex-north Qld'er I concur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is why it's a good thing we're seeing more of Daniel Brühl.

Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    Have you ever seen tv actors try to speak Swedish? It's ridiculous
    I thought this actor did a good job of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Yf4zz-yo

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol welcome to the world of Movies/Tv Series where anything that goes outside america is mostly wrong i cant remember how many times people tried to talk dutch or called dutch people german, i think the only actor in a movie (that i can remember) that spoke actual dutch is Matt damon in The Bourne Idenity.

I saw the Tom Keane episode last week and thought it was kinda funny to see them go german lol.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    Have you ever seen tv actors try to speak Swedish? It's ridiculous

from SVEDEN!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    Oh please. try hearing a yank pull off a good Brit accent without sounding like he has a plum in his mouth.
    Or try being a "yank" who doesn't buy into Andrew Lincoln's southern accent.