Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    They are so out of touch. Too many features? You have been adding too many features since Sonic Adventure.

Let it die. Let Team Sonic die.
    *grabs the pitch forks*

lets do this!

I would rather play Sonic Free Riders than this garbage.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    O...oh God....I forgot about that game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow, after checking the article and not knowing what the game looked like I googled Sonic Boom. Apparently there's even a freaking show with the Sonic Boom characters. That's actually hilariously bad.

Why can't they just make a Sonic Adventures 3? The only sonic game I ever truly enjoyed was Sonic Adventure 2

You DON'T say that!

Also, who could forget the most memorable moment in the entire show:

https://youtu.be/XA1dtqyTRAI
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2015-03-23 at 09:59 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Speaking of Mario.... what is a bad Mario game? (CDI and computer learning software does not count)

I would say Super Paper Mario. It was a lie. A paper mario game that was not an RPG.... trust betrayed.....
    Sticker Star was fucking terribad. It was stupidly easy but had some parts that there was zero clarity on what to do. I don't know how they can go from Super Mario RPG to Paper Mario to TTYD which were amazing to Super Paper Mario and Sticker Star which were shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Sticker star was also horrible. 1000 year door was fucking amazing and then super paper mario came out and then sticker star and it's like how?
    Man, I love Paper Mario so darn much. The first two games are freaking gold. Haven't played Super Paper Mario, but from what I've seen, it's not as good as the first two. Still, I don't think people would be so disappointed by it if it hadn't been called Paper Mario.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Sticker Star was fucking terribad. It was stupidly easy but had some parts that there was zero clarity on what to do. I don't know how they can go from Super Mario RPG to Paper Mario to TTYD which were amazing to Super Paper Mario and Sticker Star which were shit.
    The issue I had with sticker star was the boss fights were just "Find the sticker that one shots the boss".

Granted, I still haven't beat the game because I couldn't beat Bowser again..I forget what happened, I did once and just...turned it off I think? Or I got to the final part and was out of stickers.

Yet again though, I agree with the fact that if it wasn't put under the "Paper Mario" titles, it would of been accepted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    I'd be good with a new Metroid by Retro first :P I still have nightmares when thinkign about Other M. But a Sonic game would be a blast for sure.
    That too. Another 3d metroid would be awesome

Regarding sonic though, the IP is a pretty good base for 2d platforming games, its just that the ones currently running the show is so fucking out of touch with why their game are being panned.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    That too. Another 3d metroid would be awesome

Regarding sonic though, the IP is a pretty good base for 2d platforming games, its just that the ones currently running the show is so fucking out of touch with why their game are being panned.
    Worth pointing out. Sonic Generations? Good game, had 2D. Sonic Colors? Good game, also had 2D. Sonic Rush? Also good game, solely 2D.

Most 3D attempts tend to fall flat though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sonic 4 was kinda meh tho :c
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Sonic 4 was kinda meh tho :c
    I forgot about that game, but kinda meh isn't bad at least I guess...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Worth pointing out. Sonic Generations? Good game, had 2D. Sonic Colors? Good game, also had 2D. Sonic Rush? Also good game, solely 2D.

Most 3D attempts tend to fall flat though.
    I found sonic heroes to be an ok game, at least on the gamecube but there are many full disasters where they have tried converting it to 3d. (afaik the ps2 one had major issues)

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I found sonic heroes to be an ok game, at least on the gamecube but there are many full disasters where they have tried converting it to 3d. (afaik the ps2 one had major issues)
    The best thing to come out of Sonic Heroes was the intro song.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I've been triggered again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Speaking of Mario.... what is a bad Mario game? (CDI and computer learning software does not count)

I would say Super Paper Mario. It was a lie. A paper mario game that was not an RPG.... trust betrayed.....
    I thought the Soccer one was pretty bad. That's my opinion though.
    "The Xbox one sucks and the PS4 isn't as Ready as my Body" - Reggie Fils-Aime

My Friend Code is 1864 - 9258 - 8679 PM me if you add me so I can add you back!

Deleted

They could draw inspiration for a scientifically accurate reboot.