Need some advices

So here is the story, I'm a solo player (mostly PvP) and I've been playing enhancement Shaman for a long time but I'm just tired of this crappy / clunky mechanics, now i have a rogue but the problem is that it's a goblin and i just can't stand this race, my new favorite race is undead after the model rework (was the worst for me, yeah, i guess times changes), so since i can't / don't want to pay for a race change and have a free 90 boost that came with the expack, i want to delete this goblin rogue and boost a new one, i have already all classes so the boost will just stay here forever or until Blizzard introduce a new class, so here is what i need to know :

- First, is this a good decision to throw a free boost just for a race change ?
    - Is rogue still fun to play ?
    - Can you solo play PvP / old content ...etc as other classes ?
    - Does Leech poison proc from ANY damage (dots especially) or just instant damage ?
    - Is engineering still good for PvP ?

Thank you.

A little bump.
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2015-03-23 at 06:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    - First, is this a good decision to throw a free boost just for a race change ?
    - Is rogue still fun to play ?
    - Can you solo play PvP / old content ...etc as other classes ?
    - Does Leech poison proc from ANY damage (dots especially) or just instant damage ?
    - Is engineering still good for PvP ?
    1. Dunno
    2. Yes
    3. I have Rogue, Shaman and Warrior at lvl 100 and I feel that in soloing old content rogue is fine, leeching poison is amazing for that( tbh only thing it is good at). For solo pvp you have great tools for almost every situation and you can reset the fight any time you want. Yes, you might not be able to 1v1 everyone but solo pvp as rogue has always been the most fun solo pvp I've had.
    4. It used to only affect your instant attacks but they changed it in to flat 10% leech so it works for all the damage AND healing you do, yes that includes recuperate.
    5. For world pvp and battlegrounds it's great but most of the engineering items won't work in arenas/RBGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarre View Post
    1. Dunno
    2. Yes
    3. I have Rogue, Shaman and Warrior at lvl 100 and I feel that in soloing old content rogue is fine, leeching poison is amazing for that( tbh only thing it is good at). For solo pvp you have great tools for almost every situation and you can reset the fight any time you want. Yes, you might not be able to 1v1 everyone but solo pvp as rogue has always been the most fun solo pvp I've had.
    4. It used to only affect your instant attacks but they changed it in to flat 10% leech so it works for all the damage AND healing you do, yes that includes recuperate.
    5. For world pvp and battlegrounds it's great but most of the engineering items won't work in arenas/RBGs.
    Thank you