Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Nice. Normally I'd use this time to make sure I dumped all my crafting mats into my crafting bag but since I'm subbed I guess I get some free crates. First time I've been subbed during these promotions, so I'll call that a happy coincidence. Now to hope they have some neat costumes or something, because with that panther mount thingy from the Summerset preorder and the fox pet I have from...something I'm all set on that front.
    Dragon priest costume is pretty neat, IMO, currently using it on my stamblade. you can preview what's in crates when you log in, since its the current shipment. just go to crown store, scroll down to crown crates, select, mouse over any of the crate packs, hit R (or right click>preview) and it should give you a preview list of everything in them, including things that cannot be bought with gems :/

P.S. fennec fox? or the little orange and brown one? cause second is from a DLC

So ive been in a MMO mode since playing the Rift Prime, and I always wanted to try out ESO. So I bought the game (I actually fudged it super hardcore, bought a digital upgrade, instead of the game. Then I bought the game, before realizing I could have just preorded summerrest), playing multiple characters atm just to see what class I like best. Highest level is 25 atm, also is it normally to be 25 still in vvardenfell? I assume the anniversary exp messes it up a little bit.

The only issue is I normally don't care about quests outside of the main story, is that going to be a issue with ESO? I would hate to play a ton to get to 50 and that "the game" is to be immerse into the world with all the side quests. Not saying its bad, I just lack the attention span really. I just kind of get a sense its mostly a single playerish game in a MMO world.

So far ive been only able to play 1 maybe 2 hours max before I take a break for the day. Which is unusual to say the least for me in MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by supersnap View Post
    So ive been in a MMO mode since playing the Rift Prime, and I always wanted to try out ESO. So I bought the game (I actually fudged it super hardcore, bought a digital upgrade, instead of the game. Then I bought the game, before realizing I could have just preorded summerrest), playing multiple characters atm just to see what class I like best. Highest level is 25 atm, also is it normally to be 25 still in vvardenfell? I assume the anniversary exp messes it up a little bit.

The only issue is I normally don't care about quests outside of the main story, is that going to be a issue with ESO? I would hate to play a ton to get to 50 and that "the game" is to be immerse into the world with all the side quests. Not saying its bad, I just lack the attention span really. I just kind of get a sense its mostly a single playerish game in a MMO world.

So far ive been only able to play 1 maybe 2 hours max before I take a break for the day. Which is unusual to say the least for me in MMOs.
    Ehm in my experience, yes the best part of ESO is to immerse yourself and do the sidequests.

Quote Originally Posted by supersnap View Post

IMO this game is absolutely an immerse yourself in the world and do side quests and everything to experience the story type game, which can mostly be done solo. I love it, personally, but understand why it won't be for everybody.

Herald of the Titans Strawberry's Avatar
    Thinking about finally getting Morrowind + Summerset expansions.

Have they added server-wide auction house yet or do I still have to join a gazillion of guilds?
    I played ESO when it was released and it's not a bad game, but not having account-wide auction house is a real dealbreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Thinking about finally getting Morrowind + Summerset expansions.

Have they added server-wide auction house yet or do I still have to join a gazillion of guilds?
    I played ESO when it was released and it's not a bad game, but not having account-wide auction house is a real dealbreaker.
    No server wide AH, still gotta use guild stores.

Lol Princely Dawnlight Palace price.
    https://esosslfiles-a.akamaihd.net/c...bc36397536.jpg

17,500 crowns or in real money value -- 110 € minimum!!!!

€124.99 -- 21000 Crown Pack
    €84.99 -- 14000 Crown Pack
    €20.99 -- 3000 Crown Pack

Herald of the Titans Strawberry's Avatar
    No server wide AH, still gotta use guild stores.
    Oh well, thanks for the answer.
    That's a damn shame, guess I won't be playing ESO anytime soon. If ever.

Question.

Considering starting this up on PS4 again since I have the Morrowind pack with Tamriel thrown in.

Do I actually need all the DLC for this game because I've been told there are some powerful items around it? Plus some have quests and dungeons.

Just I totted it up and the total cost in crowns for this would be around £70. And I don't really want to pay ESO plus on top of PS Plus.

I mean if so I'll just get the big 4 pack now which equals £23 and then 1 DLC each month.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-05-11 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Lol Princely Dawnlight Palace price.
    https://esosslfiles-a.akamaihd.net/c...bc36397536.jpg

17,500 crowns or in real money value -- 110 € minimum!!!!

€124.99 -- 21000 Crown Pack
    €84.99 -- 14000 Crown Pack
    €20.99 -- 3000 Crown Pack
    That's how ESO is still up, it has really awesome stuff to offer to whales.

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Just bought the game for the first time, was really hyped for it pre-release, but I got the beta and wasn't impressed, so I never got it until now. any tips on how/what to do as a beginner?

I'm an orc on EU PC, any guild or group with friendly people I could join? =)
    Awww I'm on NA, though I don't have an active guild (need to get around to leaving and finding one). ESO subreddit has a link to a LFGuild specific reddit and they do weekly recruitment stickies on Friday, probably not a bad place to look around for a guild.

Not gonna lie.

Loading up Morrowing in Seyda Neen brought back some amazing memories.

And then hitting a guard and getting absolutely fucked by them at level 3 brought back even more.

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Just bought the game for the first time, was really hyped for it pre-release, but I got the beta and wasn't impressed, so I never got it until now. any tips on how/what to do as a beginner?

I'm an orc on EU PC, any guild or group with friendly people I could join? =)
    As a beginner quest and use the dungeon finder once you unlock it. Get to champion point 160 for max lvl gear (champion points are what you gain after you hit max lvl)

Most main story quests and dungeon quests give you skill points. Also download the skyshard hunter addon and grab every nearby skyshard. You'll prob want to grab them all eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    I like ESO, and while I'm not playing it right now, I'll probably play it some this summer. However, if I want to run dungeons all the time, I'll play something else than ESO. ESO is an explore and experience everything game. Run each dungeon or trial a time or two to see what they're about, and move on.

YMMV.
    Fully agreed. Eso has a fuckton of content but I don't find the gameplay compelling enough to make me replay things. So experience everything because the quests are amazing and the world is very immersive but that's that.
    I suspect it must be a great game to RP in but I've always prefered to leave the RP for when I play D&D

Summerset is out, got a belt motif from my free crown crate. Looks like they might be even more scammier then ever before.

And legs motif from my euro server free crate.
    Last edited by frogger237; 2018-05-21 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Summerset is out, got a belt motif from my free crown crate. Looks like they might be even more scammier then ever before.

And legs motif from my euro server free crate.
    I thought Summerset isn't out until June? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I thought Summerset isn't out until June? :O
    That's the actual launch date, I believe, but PC preorders get early access starting today (and the Summerset patch is live on PC as of today). At least as far as I know.

That's the actual launch date, I believe, but PC preorders get early access starting today (and the Summerset patch is live on PC as of today). At least as far as I know.
    That explains it.

I'm on PS4. Really enjoying it though. Still in Morrowind doing the Vivec quests at 19 because I got sidetracked and spammed some Dungeons.

Don't even know if I've done any of the main story hehe. Got the Coldharbour quest just too busy getting deviated.

Yeah, I've still got plenty from the base game/DLC to get through, haven't even touched Morrowind/DLC yet so I'm a long ways off from getting to Summerset. But looking forward to checking out the new skill line, I haven't looked into it but I'm always down for some time magic and shit.

The Unstoppable Force
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Been playing it on and off for a couple of years now. It's a great game, but a tad too punishing if you pick a bad class/spec/set-up... So I die, a lot hah. But that's just how it is. I've completed the mainstory (Daggerfall Covenant) and I gotta say, it's by far the best story I've experienced in any Bethesda game. Currently 70% through the Aldmeri storyline, oh and I've completed Orsinium. So despite having played it for years, there's still 1½ faction worth of story left - and that's without any of the dlcs hah.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann