- - - Updated - - -

Elsweyr twitch stream starting in 20 minutes! if you want crates and pet (and are on PC) - make sure to connect ESO account to your Bethesda account!

https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    if you want crates and pet (and are on PC) - make sure to connect ESO account to your Bethesda account!
    What about us Steam users?

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    What about us Steam users?
    sorry wasn't looking while in stream one of my account is on steam, but you can still create an ESO account and just link up your steam copy to it. there is another stream tomorrow, I think it works for the pet as well, so just going to miss out on one crate.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/...eam-account%3F

sorry wasn't looking while in stream one of my account is on steam, but you can still create an ESO account and just link up your steam copy to it. there is another stream tomorrow, I think it works for the pet as well, so just going to miss out on one crate.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/...eam-account%3F
    What about people like me on PS4?

Oh wait says above just log in. Mah bad.

CP 70 now. Still got ways to go with research for my Night Mother and Hundings sets. But I'm trying. Biggest pain in the backside is trying to get Medium Armor with Divines on. And I need one Heavy piece supposedly which is gonna be annoying as I haven't really researched or gone with that armor tree yet on my Warden.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-30 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    50CP already. This actually goes pretty quickly so far.

Might have a small break and play some other PS4 stuff once I hit 160 since that's the gear cap.
    It slows down when you spend all your enlightenment, which is at around cp 90.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Anyone know a good way to farm some Skill Points that isn't Skyshards?

Just I'm really starved atm and I need at least 5 more for skills and morphs.

Anyone know a good way to farm some Skill Points that isn't Skyshards?
    Questing and dungeons.

Main quest line is the easiest one (1 skill point for each quest).

All dungeon quests reward 1 skill point.

Public dungeon group boss rewards 1 skill point.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Questing and dungeons.

Main quest line is the easiest one (1 skill point for each quest).

All dungeon quests reward 1 skill point.
    Done most of dungeon ones sadly. Guess I'll just continue the story in Bangkorai then. Really don't feel like exploring for Skyshards. Especially when it's vague as hell as to where to find them and the map is barely any help as it doesn't show some of the supposed locations.

Done most of dungeon ones sadly. Guess I'll just continue the story in Bangkorai then. Really don't feel like exploring for Skyshards. Especially when it's vague as hell as to where to find them and the map is barely any help as it doesn't show some of the supposed locations.
    if you feel comfortable enough with public dungeons, I'd go that route. don't even have to kill all the bosses, just the group events - 1 skillpoint each.

http://tamrieljournal.com/public-dun...nqueror-guide/

this is vanilla public dungeons only, but should still be a bit helpful

if you feel comfortable enough with public dungeons, I'd go that route. don't even have to kill all the bosses, just the group events - 1 skillpoint each.

http://tamrieljournal.com/public-dun...nqueror-guide/

this is vanilla public dungeons only, but should still be a bit helpful
    Thanks. Need like 40 skill points or so just to fully finish this Warden Bow build outside of Crafting. And to be honest as long as I can make 160 CP bows and Medium Armor and maybe Poisons I'm happy.

Have you done the main quest? The Harborage one? It's like 20 skillpoints alone or something, mainly just lorelol and afking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If you are playing with the sub, do the Clockwork City story. It's reasonably fast and gives a lot of skill points. Plus it's quite good.
    It's a total mess if you don't pay attention to what's going on.

Guess I'll do Prophet and Clockwork City then.

Need to go Alik'r at some point and farm some Undead for 3 Fighters levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    It's a total mess if you don't pay attention to what's going on.
    Yeah, but if you do it's really great. Plus Clockwork City is a marvel of an area to see the first time, the sky especially.

The main story slows down IMO when you are sent at Coldharbour, but otherwise it's good and quick (as in it comes in small chunks that give good XP/point rewards).

I think the next stream is in half an hour.
    yep. active now, as of 3:37 pm EDT

I'm tempted to buy summerset but at the same time I have a feeling they will do the same thing as they did with morrowind....
    (would rather buy it with crowns instead of money..)

They most likely will. I do wonder how they will split it (e.g. JC ends up as a separate upgrade)
    splitting an optional class was one thing but splitting an entire profession? I mean given the skyshard situation, I wouldn't put it past them - I just hope that they don't :/

I've recentrly switched to ESO, and i have no clue why people still play WoW, eso is much better comparing every component