10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    i haven’t tried stamdk, do they have to keep a ton of buffs up every 6 secs like all the other classes?
    Pretty much.

Rearming Trap
    Endless Hail
    Caltrops
    Poison Injection
    Flames of Oblivion
    Noxious Breath (If Tank isn't applying Major Fracture)
    Rending Slashes
    Venomous Claw

Every one of these is a Damage Over Time.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Pretty much.

Rearming Trap
    Endless Hail
    Caltrops
    Poison Injection
    Flames of Oblivion
    Noxious Breath (If Tank isn't applying Major Fracture)
    Rending Slashes
    Venomous Claw

Every one of these is a Damage Over Time.
    I’ll stick with my tank haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    I’ll stick with my tank haha
    LOL! Fair!

It is a very active rotation. However, that is just for the target dummy, and long stand still boss fights. When mobility comes in play, or when approaching an AoE pack, the skills used vary.

For example on a trash pack, you really are only using Caltrops, Endless Hail, and Noxious Breath. As a DPS, you can slot Silver Leash to help the tank pull ranged enemies to the AoE pack. It's a lot of fun to throw down all that damage, and also contribute to bringing trash together.

For long single target fights, that is where it gets complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    @Fkiolaris
    Honestly Soul Assault is an ultimate you keep to use against Nightblades in PvP since it keeps them from cloaking. That's it.
    Because Soul Assault is channeled, using it means you miss the damage of a Light Attack+Elemental/Crushing Weapon at the very least.

Meanwhile Elemental Rage will ALWAYS apply the Burning/Chilled/Concussion effect. So you are missing the damage from Burning/Concussion and the additional damage from Elemental Blockade. Plus especially in dungeon bosses adds are so very common and Elemental Rage can do quick work of them.
    I understand what you say (even though from some reading I have done, the different effects have a 2% chance per tick to be applied?) and I appreciate the response, thanks. Unfortunately it doesn't change my main issue, which could purely be an L2P on my part, that on some bosses it's absolutely impossible to get any value out of it (ie Death's Leviathan in Crypt of Hearts, because practically no tank I have been there with points him towards a wall). Funnily enough, in the same dungeon the Ilambris brothers are what I would consider the best example of when to actually use Elemental Rage because I can get practically 100% uptime on 2 targets.

Thanks again for the responses, I consider my question answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    what Puupi said. 160 champion points is gear cap. aside from that - you can just keep doing what you were doing before. story, dungeons, pvp, etc. you could technically even start doing some of the earlier vet content, its just... you won't be getting full potential of upgrades until you get to 160 cp.
    so do what I've been doing till now
    as I get it: CP is something along the lines of item lvl in WoW? (only you can spend skills in a new talentsystem)

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    as I get it: CP is something along the lines of item lvl in WoW? (only you can spend skills in a new talentsystem)
    Sorta kinda. It's all passive buffs that help you more specialize your character. Also you'll get better quality gear every 10 CP levels up through 160, where it caps out.

Basically it's a version of alternate advancement (from the old EQ days), or whatever that endless leveling mechanic they added to D3 is.

I tried TESO and quit when I saw the first green/day zone, where there were no roofs. It looked like the blueprint of a game, much like their CCG. Anyone know what I’m talking about?
    Last edited by Ashleyxoxo; 2019-03-24 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    I tried TESO and quit when I saw the first green zone, where there were no roofs. It looked like the blueprint of a game, much like their CCG. Anyone know what I’m talking about?
    Not really. Since "green zone" doesn't really help us identify the zone. Too much vague information as well to know what you are getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    its kinda like paragon levels in diablo 3, in that you get variety of passive buffs from it, but it also determines ilevel of the gear you can wear/that will drop for you. THAT tops out at 160. or basically what Edge said :P

- - - Updated - - -

I tried TESO and quit when I saw the first green/day zone, where there were no roofs. It looked like the blueprint of a game, much like their CCG. Anyone know what I’m talking about?
    no idea what you mean. the only places where there are no roofs is usually ruins of previous, essentially extinct civilizations. but there are also cities WITH roofs in those same zones.

I'm honestly not sure exactly what your issue was. bug? or just dislike of art style?

15+ Year Old Account
    No idea what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakur- View Post
    Is this game completely F2P? and is it pay to win or not? cause ive tried several things that turned out p2w and i hate it ..
    It's B2P, but without a sub Crafting is extremely annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Trailer

Getting a bit irritated now.

Had that thing I mentioned with the dungeons again where I get kicked for queuing random.

Basically queued Random and got one called Maladath and the 3 premades wanted to re queue because they were "dying too easy" or something....

I mean no offence but if you are "dying too easy" then firstly that's on you and secondly don't use the random queue if you don't want to get a dungeon that you might have trouble with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Getting a bit irritated now.

Had that thing I mentioned with the dungeons again where I get kicked for queuing random.

Basically queued Random and got one called Maladath and the 3 premades wanted to re queue because they were "dying too easy" or something....

I mean no offence but if you are "dying too easy" then firstly that's on you and secondly don't use the random queue if you don't want to get a dungeon that you might have trouble with.
    From multiple games i've played with group finders, i've given up faith in them. If I don't have a group I either solo the content, or wait till I have friends or guildies who are available to run with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    From multiple games i've played with group finders, i've given up faith in them. If I don't have a group I either solo the content, or wait till I have friends or guildies who are available to run with me.
    Haven't had any luck finding a guild on PS4 EU sadly.

Doesn't help admittedly that with new games I'm a bit to myself for the initial bit.

But man I hate people who queue for dungeons then demand the one person in their little premade do as they say.

Just go as a full 4 man if you want to do a dungeon your own way.

I queued random because I want that XP reward. If I wanted Fungal Grotto (which I was already getting god knows how many times in random already) then I'd use the specific queue.

Hasn't sullied my opinion of the game obviously.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Wait the prologue is up today?
    Yes. /10chars
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I assume the prologue isn't a timed exclusive thing? I kinda want to wait until Elseweyr launches before i start playing again.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Thrall's balls - do they really make it that intentionally hard to get access to the ESO forums?
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any beginner guides anyone could recommend? I picked the base game up on steam for $10 and so far I'm kind of confused on what to do. Following the story and all that just fine but I'm having a hard time grasping all the systems and "goal" if that makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Are there any beginner guides anyone could recommend? I picked the base game up on steam for $10 and so far I'm kind of confused on what to do. Following the story and all that just fine but I'm having a hard time grasping all the systems and "goal" if that makes sense.
    Dottz on Youtube has AMAZING beginner guides that go over EVERYTHING. Helped me a lot. I still check em out as a level 30.

One thing I learned which you should also check out is his guide for "Animation Cancelling".
    Last edited by Felmourn; 2019-03-26 at 11:02 PM. Reason: spelling
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?