depending on whom you ask - ZoS either loves, or hates stamsrocs. apparently some changes they are making in upcoming expansion - are setting them further behind on leaderboards and what not? not sure, I play my stamsorc extra casually and enjoy her.

In other news, it's maintenance time again

10+ Year Old Account
    got to love this game. the account and password I know are correct tell me they are wrong, so I reset my password and somehow my new password is still wrong. It's almost the game doesn't want itself to be played...

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    got to love this game. the account and password I know are correct tell me they are wrong, so I reset my password and somehow my new password is still wrong. It's almost the game doesn't want itself to be played...
    I was running into this same exact issue, but I was told I just have to launch the game through steam and not the launcher. No issues since I've started doing that

Welp great first day back on PS4.....

Went into a dungeon. After aoefesting the first 2 trash packs without the other DPS there got vote kicked for "no dps".....

Is it me or something? I swear I just have this thing that attracts people like that to me.

But anyway didn't let it get me down and just went off and did I think the penultimate quest in the Molag Bal story. Started Clockwork City too and loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Welp great first day back on PS4.....

Went into a dungeon. After aoefesting the first 2 trash packs without the other DPS there got vote kicked for "no dps".....

Is it me or something? I swear I just have this thing that attracts people like that to me.

But anyway didn't let it get me down and just went off and did I think the penultimate quest in the Molag Bal story. Started Clockwork City too and loving it.
    Clockwork City is definitely one of my favourite zones in any MMO I have ever played. Just looking up in the sky is enough to make me smile . I hope you enjoy it all the way through

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/e...ews/post/56161

Free ESO Plus trial up for those who don't sub. Imo it's worth subbing to and supporting the game plus all the goodies you get is well worth the value. Hell the monthly crowns alone are like £9 of value alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the year sub but I still have 5 days on my current one, I just cancelled it.
    Will I get my crowns today or it waits until the 9th does anyone know?

I'm in so fucking deep now I need the merchant and banker from crown store xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I want the year sub but I still have 5 days on my current one, I just cancelled it.
    Will I get my crowns today or it waits until the 9th does anyone know?

I'm in so fucking deep now I need the merchant and banker from crown store xD
    I don't think the payment triggers for another five days, but once it does - you get your crowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Every time I am thinking "maybe I should buy the expansion or set up a longer sub rather than monthly", the game reminds me why I don't do so, as much as I like in many ways. I went through 3 characters yesterday trying to get in a BG, only to spend a good 10-15 minutes per character pressing F or getting in a BG, waiting another 10-15 minutes for the teams to fill-up (and obviously never happening) and then having to abandon the BG and get the deserter debuff. That was my whole hour-long session on PC EU yesterday and from the guild chats many people had the same issue in both the BG and dungeon queues. It is completely bonkers that in the year 2019 a well-funded, successful, western MMO is in such a state in terms of its core systems. This is going to get much worse next month and where I was originally planning to play at the release of the expansion, I will probably take a break from ESO because I dread to think how the game will be running with the influx of all the players.

Anyway, rant over

pc EU is an absolute bloody mess. and its just PC EU btw, on US, battlegrounds and dungeons are working just fine. they were saying something about upgrading EU servers, but they have GOT to do it fast. :/

Yeah the influx of new players on the PC side seems to be insane.

Seems to be players from other games or brand new MMO players.

Either way ESO deserves it. It's a great game and it's nice to see so many people joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I hope they have the new servers up before Elsweyr goes live but that doesn't leave them much time.
    I guess they just weren't expecting this influx. But it's a good thing because more new players.

Do they even have a server in EU? I'm getting less ping playing on WoW US servers (120) than on ESO EU severs (200+).

Quote Originally Posted by Ogbunabali View Post
    Do they even have a server in EU? I'm getting less ping playing on WoW US servers (120) than on ESO EU severs (200+).
    There is a Megaserver for both EU and US on all systems.

Most I ever had on PC EU was 60-70. Which is more than playable.

That's still kinda high. I've never had less than 200 on EU PC.

Not at all.

A game is perfectly playable at 100 or less MS.

Why you are getting 200 I don't know though. Location could possibly be a factor.

15+ Year Old Account
    My ping is 90-120ms in EU. There's something fishy about the ESO servers.

In other games my ping is 20-40ms in EU.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Zenimax has acknowledged that their servers simply cannot handle the load right now and it has been getting worse since September, particularly in the EU. They are going to expand their hardware but I assume that takes time and they haven't done it yet (they'd have told us, they certainly communicate a lot)
    Aye their communication is out of this world.

This and FF14 have amazing dev teams that love to communicate with their communities and it's part of the magic that attracted me to each game if I'm honest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Zenimax has acknowledged that their servers simply cannot handle the load right now and it has been getting worse since September, particularly in the EU. They are going to expand their hardware but I assume that takes time and they haven't done it yet (they'd have told us, they certainly communicate a lot)
    My ping has always been high in ESO though, not just now when the servers are borked.