10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I like how there's a tab in the Crown Store for this event called "Pay to Lose". Gave me a light chuckle.

Now got 2 Divines researching for gear at least. Epic Fel Hide Bracers with a 6.5% increase and 48/49 mixture of Medium Armor/Jewellry.

Would I be able to go into Veterans with the gear I have right now?

2 Bows that are 50/10 CP with Precise.

Medium Armor with Weapon Crit, Stam and other bonuses. Level 48-50.

48-50 Jewellry with Stamina on and part of the bonuses.
    Honestly I wouldn’t suggest it..I did annnd let’s just say death was my friend..mostly because your stats and health are ALOT lower then they were and your cup may not be enough..buut you can try I mean I had fun even if I died lot. Just be prepared to get told you should probably wait or even free build advice lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Honestly I wouldn’t suggest it..I did annnd let’s just say death was my friend..mostly because your stats and health are ALOT lower then they were and your cup may not be enough..buut you can try I mean I had fun even if I died lot. Just be prepared to get told you should probably wait or even free build advice lol
    Oh I've been following the skills build at least for Bow Warden.

Well with one minor change because AvA bores me to hell and I'm not doing it for one skill. Swapped it out to take the Poison Spray thing from Bow for some extra AoE.

Still need to get Fighters Guild up 3 levels for Dawnbreaker.

I just need to research a lot of traits for my "beginner setup" on this AlcastHQ site for builds. It seems to craft these sets I need to research some traits. Which I don't mind. Hang on a sec.

https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-warden-bow-build-pve/

That's what I'm building. Really need some more skill points atm to put into Woodworking. And Clothing. And I'm severely behind on Enchanting and Provisioning because I forgot about Provisioning.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-28 at 05:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Necromancer Reaper (DPS) Skill Line
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vjT...layer_embedded

Ultimate - Flesh Colossus. Deals damage and applies Major Vulnerability. Disease Morph and Frost Morph+Stun 4s

Spammable - Burning Skull. Flame Damage. Every 3rd cast deals 20% more damage. Poison Morph All Necro Skills count towards the 3 casts. Other Morph, Damage bounces to 2 other targets

Summon - Blast Bone Skeleton. Bone Skeleton after 2.5 seconds. Fire AoE on contact. Adds Corpse on ground. Disease Morph applies Major Defile. Other Morph deals 70% more damage based on distance the Skeleton travels

AoE - Bone Yard. 10s Frost AoE, additional 20% damage if corpse consumed to cast. Has Damage Synergy. Morph 1 applies Major Fracture and Breach in AoE radius. Morph 2 You can use your own synergy.

Summon - Skeletal Mage 16s dealing Shock Damage. Adds Corpse on ground. Poison Morph 10% More damage on each hit. Morph 2 Explodes when expires.

AoE - Shock Tether. Consume Corpse dealing damage to enemies near you, and between you and the Corpse. Morph 1 restores Magicka. Poison Morph Explodes at end of duration

Passives

1: Increase Crit under 25% Health for each Reaper Ability Slotted

2: Spell and Physical Penetration when Reaper Ability Active

3: When enemy dies within 4s of being hit by a Summon, Next Summon is free

4: Increase damage of DoTs.

Necromancer Bone Tyrant (Tank) Skill Line
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt8Q...layer_embedded

Ultimate - Goliath. Bone Colossus Form. Increase health by 30,000, Light and Heavy attacks heal for 3k and 6k. Morph 1 Bash is an AoE cone. Morph 2 Siphon 5% max health from nearby enemies.

Heal - Scythe. Frontal Cone heals for 15% of damage to first target and 5% for each other. Morph 1 Adds HoT. Morph 2 Adds Heal Absorb

Armor Buff - Major Ward and Resolve Adds Corpse on ground. Morph 1 Reduces cost of Summons by 10%. Morph 2 Chains enemies to you when they use Direct Damage every 3s minimum range of 7m

Heal From Corpse - Fixed Heal no Cost, Each Corpse consumed increases Heal by 75%. Morph 1 Major Protection for 1 second per Corpse. Morph 2 Gain 5 Ultimate per Corpse.

Buff - Bone Totem. Minor Protection 10s and Fear. Morph 1 Can be cast at Range. Morph 2 Synergy applies Minor Vulnerability to all enemies hit by Synergy.

Snare - Grasp. 3 linear AoEs Snare enemies (50%/5s) and applies minor Defile. Morph 1 Each Line immobilizes 1 Target. Morph 2 Grants Empower to all allies in path, Increase strength of Summons by 40%.

Passives

1: Restore Stamina and Magicka for each enemy which dies within 28m

2: Grants Health

3: Reduce damage taken by DoTs

4: Increase healing for each Bone Tyrant ability slotted.

Necromancer Living Death (Healing) Skill Line
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A8l...layer_embedded

Ultimate - Revive. Resurrect up to 3 Allies within 28 meters. Morph 1 restore resources for each ally resurrected. Morph 2 Consume Corpse to Heal Ally

Purge - Expunge. Removes 2 Negative Effects at the cost of Health. Morph 1 Restores 500 Stam and Mag for each effect purged. Morph 2 Increase to 4 Negative Effects

Summon - Spirit Ward. Summons Ghost to Heal every 2s Adds Corpse on ground. Morph 1 Shorter Duration, Same Healing. Morph 2 Transfer 10% damage taken to Ghost.

Healing AoE - Instant AoE Heal, If Corpse Consumed adds HoT. Morph 1 Removes Negative Effects if Corpse Consumed. Morph 2 Increase Heal for each Corpse consumed.

Linked Heal - Healing Tether. Create Tether between you and Corpse Healing everyone in it's path, and near the corpse. Morph 1 Increase healing for each Ally in path, and heals those near you as well. Morph 2 Increase Healing the closer you are to the Corpse, Restores Stamina.

Passives

1: Increase Crit on low health allies

2: Increase healing when effected by Negative Effect

3: Consuming a Corpse generates Ultimate

4: Increase stamina and Magicka recovery when Summon Active.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2019-03-28 at 06:02 PM.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

16 Skeletal Mages?!

D2 NECROMANCER HYPE DAYS.

10+ Year Old Account
    16 Skeletal Mages?!

D2 NECROMANCER HYPE DAYS.
    Whoops! Mistake on my part, that is 16 seconds, not 16 skeletons, lol.

No horde of undead. Sorry = (

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Whoops! Mistake on my part, that is 16 seconds, not 16 skeletons, lol.

No horde of undead. Sorry = (
    You have disappointed me. Quitting game forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I like that tanking tree

Reading through this, I just really feel they need to do MAJOR changes to the four original classes to be able to match the versatility of Warden and Necro
    They sorta feel like the WoW Deathknight initially. That hero class sort of feel. My guess is, once the pro's get their hands on this on the PTS, we will see changes to tone the class down.

One thing I see while reading this is that it feels like they listened to a particular request. More Class Skills. People have been asking for less reliance on weapon skills. The way the class skills synergize with each other, I don't see a ton of room for weapon skills here. Maybe a few just to flesh out some stuff, but the decisions are going to be tough.

Welt into Spindleclutch 1 Vet. Was going fine until the last bosses aoe one hits me

But seriously how is 48/49 gear not enough to survive when Vets only require 10 CP? Do I need max level or 10 CP gear or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know Reapers will still have to use Blockade of Elements/Endless Hail with a Maelstrom weapon. Tanks will still have to use Sword and Board for Puncture if only for the tank and Healers a Resto staff on front bar for the extra magicka regen and Combat Prayer
    Totally, but that's not bad for just 1 weapon skill per role.

- - - Updated - - -

Welt into Spindleclutch 1 Vet. Was going fine until the last bosses aoe one hits me

But seriously how is 48/49 gear not enough to survive when Vets only require 10 CP? Do I need max level or 10 CP gear or something?
    She 1 shots me at CP650+. It is supposed to be a 1 hit kill

Just sprint strafe to get out of it and it's np at all.

Totally, but that's not bad for just 1 weapon skill per role.

- - - Updated - - -

She 1 shots me at CP650+. It is supposed to be a 1 hit kill

Just sprint strafe to get out of it and it's np at all.
    No not that ground AoE. It's her other one. Or is that the one you mean hehe?

10+ Year Old Account
    No not that ground AoE. It's her other one. Or is that the one you mean hehe?
    When she pulls you to her, then has the expanding AoE that you need to escape?

Or are you talking about when she has Spider dropping from the ceiling?

giev necro naoh! >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    The Web Pull/Daedric explosion is meant to be a one shot. The Arachnophobia attack (spits you with blue orb and then you see spiders) is a high damage attack; if you don't have a high health pull, you are supposed to block it.

Also, it is highly likely someone triggered Hard Mode. You are supposed to be able to clear this even at 48-49 on Vet but not on Vet HM.
    I think this hits it right on the nose.

on caltrops. they are absolutely incredible and well worth spending about half an hour on playing through battlegrounds cause that is how long it takes to unlock them

that said, not a fan of some of the announcements. ZoS is starting to outdo Neverwinter when it comes to monetizing every possible time saver under the son... (referring to skyshard unlocks being sold on crownstore thing)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    on caltrops. they are absolutely incredible and well worth spending about half an hour on playing through battlegrounds cause that is how long it takes to unlock them

that said, not a fan of some of the announcements. ZoS is starting to outdo Neverwinter when it comes to monetizing every possible time saver under the son... (referring to skyshard unlocks being sold on crownstore thing)
    Hmmm? Skyshard unlocks? Got a link to that info?

15+ Year Old Account
    Browsed through the necro abilities, very nice and versatile - however zero buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Hmmm? Skyshard unlocks? Got a link to that info?
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...ess-event-info

this is NOT set in stone yet, but it seems incredibly likely given that research scrolls weren't completely set in stone either when we first found out about them and the only thing that was changed was that they added them to writ voucher vendors. inferior version of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...ess-event-info

this is NOT set in stone yet, but it seems incredibly likely given that research scrolls weren't completely set in stone either when we first found out about them and the only thing that was changed was that they added them to writ voucher vendors. inferior version of them.
    Hmm. Pending on implementation I could either love this, or quit the game over this. lol.

For skyshards, if they keep it simple and say, Skyshards unlocked on characters are shared with all other characters, i'd be cool with that. But if it gets broken down into portions, or some other non-sense, I won't bother with it.

As for the Skill Lines, I need more info. If you can pay to level a skill line for example, that is something I will not get behind at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's about guild skill lines. I mean Mage's Guild and Psijic are just massive time wasters.

All I have to say is "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY"!
    Only if they nerf Dawnbreaker and Meteor into the ground, lol. Two of the most powerful ultimates for $$$ will upset many

I think it's about guild skill lines. I mean Mage's Guild and Psijic are just massive time wasters.

All I have to say is "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY"!
    honestly? if they implement it via crownstore, your money is going to have to cover the money they are going to lose from me. personaly.

it may seem like an arbitrary hill to die on, but that is mine. they are going to far with monetanization if they implement it in its current state.