Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    on caltrops. they are absolutely incredible and well worth spending about half an hour on playing through battlegrounds cause that is how long it takes to unlock them

that said, not a fan of some of the announcements. ZoS is starting to outdo Neverwinter when it comes to monetizing every possible time saver under the son... (referring to skyshard unlocks being sold on crownstore thing)
    Hmmm? Skyshard unlocks? Got a link to that info?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Browsed through the necro abilities, very nice and versatile - however zero buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Hmmm? Skyshard unlocks? Got a link to that info?
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...ess-event-info

this is NOT set in stone yet, but it seems incredibly likely given that research scrolls weren't completely set in stone either when we first found out about them and the only thing that was changed was that they added them to writ voucher vendors. inferior version of them.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...ess-event-info

this is NOT set in stone yet, but it seems incredibly likely given that research scrolls weren't completely set in stone either when we first found out about them and the only thing that was changed was that they added them to writ voucher vendors. inferior version of them.
    Hmm. Pending on implementation I could either love this, or quit the game over this. lol.

For skyshards, if they keep it simple and say, Skyshards unlocked on characters are shared with all other characters, i'd be cool with that. But if it gets broken down into portions, or some other non-sense, I won't bother with it.

As for the Skill Lines, I need more info. If you can pay to level a skill line for example, that is something I will not get behind at all.

Hmm. Pending on implementation I could either love this, or quit the game over this. lol.

For skyshards, if they keep it simple and say, Skyshards unlocked on characters are shared with all other characters, i'd be cool with that. But if it gets broken down into portions, or some other non-sense, I won't bother with it.

As for the Skill Lines, I need more info. If you can pay to level a skill line for example, that is something I will not get behind at all.
    I think it's about guild skill lines. I mean Mage's Guild and Psijic are just massive time wasters.

All I have to say is "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think it's about guild skill lines. I mean Mage's Guild and Psijic are just massive time wasters.

Only if they nerf Dawnbreaker and Meteor into the ground, lol. Two of the most powerful ultimates for $$$ will upset many

honestly? if they implement it via crownstore, your money is going to have to cover the money they are going to lose from me. personaly.

it may seem like an arbitrary hill to die on, but that is mine. they are going to far with monetanization if they implement it in its current state.

Hmm I may just wait until Elsweyr comes out and play a Necro. I want to play a caster since I don't normally play them and the skill set seems cool.

honestly? if they implement it via crownstore, your money is going to have to cover the money they are going to lose from me. personaly.

it may seem like an arbitrary hill to die on, but that is mine. they are going to far with monetanization if they implement it in its current state.
    I mean at the same time it makes you think "Did they make Psijic leveling so god awful on purpose so they can sell it?"

I mean at the same time it makes you think "Did they make Psijic leveling so god awful on purpose so they can sell it?"
    I don't know ZOS, but in the modern game development world it would not surprise me at all.

As someone who absolutely hates and refuses to level up the Psijic and Mages guilds (purely because they seem so out of game in relation to the rest of the questing in ESO), I still wouldn't want the option to buy my way out of the grind. I would much rather they made the grind much less (ie double the rep you get or half the required rep) as baseline for everyone and put some cosmetic shit in the store that I can happily buy from them.

it sure does, doesn't it. and I was already wondering if droprates for Cadwell's weapon pages from the event are terrible for many people, me included - on purpose. since there are not enough tickets in the event to buy all the pages AND time limited berry and pet. and oh look - there are tickets in crown store!. >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    I don't know ZOS, but in the modern game development world it would not surprise me at all.

As someone who absolutely hates and refuses to level up the Psijic and Mages guilds (purely because they seem so out of game in relation to the rest of the questing in ESO), I still wouldn't want the option to buy my way out of the grind. I would much rather they made the grind much less (ie double the rep you get or half the required rep) as baseline for everyone and put some cosmetic shit in the store that I can happily buy from them.
    agreed. i did level psijic and mage guild lines all the way till the end - once. and i'm never EVER doing that again. oh, I pick up lore books when I come across them on alts, but actively farming for it? no thank you. even with addons, its just too much. (I did do the mage guild quest line more then once though, cause I enjoy it, and unlike psijic, its not mage guild level gated - you can just do it at will. same for fighter's guild)

it sure does, doesn't it. and I was already wondering if droprates for Cadwell's weapon pages from the event are terrible for many people, me included - on purpose. since there are not enough tickets in the event to buy all the pages AND time limited berry and pet. and oh look - there are tickets in crown store!. >_>
    I've gotten 6 pages and I only do this on one character (and have missed a day) but maybe I'm lucky

I've gotten 6 pages and I only do this on one character (and have missed a day) but maybe I'm lucky
    it took me grinding all the quests on 3 accounts to complete my collection. plus a page that guildie sent me as a thank you for loaning him some chromiums. (he did give them back, along with a page, so )

on my EU character, I've gotten 2 pages so far. been doing event daily. there are people who haven't gotten any pages at all. some people are lucky, some people... not so much. i mean.... another guildie just opened on of the new crates and got radiant apex mount. same guildie got another radiant apex from give away crates back when they still gave them away. meanwhile, I spent all my gold on buying crate packs and..... nothing. forget radiant apex, I got like ONE plant out of 30 crates, the rest was cheaper stuff :/ blech.

it took me grinding all the quests on 3 accounts to complete my collection. plus a page that guildie sent me as a thank you for loaning him some chromiums. (he did give them back, along with a page, so )

on my EU character, I've gotten 2 pages so far. been doing event daily. there are people who haven't gotten any pages at all. some people are lucky, some people... not so much. i mean.... another guildie just opened on of the new crates and got radiant apex mount. same guildie got another radiant apex from give away crates back when they still gave them away. meanwhile, I spent all my gold on buying crate packs and..... nothing. forget radiant apex, I got like ONE plant out of 30 crates, the rest was cheaper stuff :/ blech.
    I got 15 crates and got the dragonscale frost senche on the first crate I'd love the Solar Horse

I got 15 crates and got the dragonscale frost senche on the first crate I'd love the Solar Horse
    I'm going to do some maths and if I have enough gems to buy main things that interest me (mostly pets and couple of weapon styles) will be skipping this crown shipment other then those gem purchases.

congrats on a senche!

I bought 15 crates and got one pet, the skin, earring, lots of tattoos.... zero mounts.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I'm going to do some maths and if I have enough gems to buy main things that interest me (mostly pets and couple of weapon styles) will be skipping this crown shipment other then those gem purchases.

congrats on a senche!
    Glad to see i am not the only one mostly uninterested. I actually skipped last round too

I think this hits it right on the nose.
    Probably explains why I was getting absolutely destroyed.

Although I messed up and spent in the wrong Warrior tree. Went Lady first over the one with flat out damage reduction for my build. But I ain't paying 3k to remedy one messed up tree it so I'll just start spending in the other tree.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-29 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Probably explains why I was getting absolutely destroyed.

Although I messed up and spent in the wrong Warrior tree. Went Lady first over the one with flat out damage reduction for my build. But I ain't paying 3k to remedy one messed up tree it so I'll just start spending in the other tree.
    To be frank, High Damage attacks in a Hard Mode are supposed to kill you if you do not block/roll dodge/get out of them. Having higher than average health or CP cap might mean they don't outright oneshot you but just get to very low health. You are also supposed to keep your defensives up.
    The Whisperer is harder than most of the formerly low level veteran bosses because she has two such attacks and Arachnophobia cannot to my knowledge be roll dodged. But it is very unlikely it would ever kill you if you have Harness Magicka up or a similar skill.

50CP already. This actually goes pretty quickly so far.

Might have a small break and play some other PS4 stuff once I hit 160 since that's the gear cap.