Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I agree with this tbh, I refuse to play a stamina DD for this reason. And the worst part is, Double Bow builds are not even viable for PvE.

- - - Updated - - -

And they are up!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...h-notes-v5-0-0
    My bow/bow warden disagrees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    My bow/bow warden disagrees.
    Indeed. Bow/Bow is quite viable.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

5.0 patch notes.

Nightblades were hit kinda hard, F.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    5.0 patch notes.

Nightblades were hit kinda hard, F.
    No worries on this one
    Soul Harvest retains all of its current functionalities.

On this one, losing the 8% damage buff sucks, but it looks like it should be fine
    Grim Focus:
    Removed the Minor Berserk buff from this ability and its morphs.
    The spectral bow now heals for 33% of the damage dealt if you are within 7 meters of the target when firing it.
    Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs would continue to persist after logging off.
    Merciless Resolve (morph): Now increases healing done to 50%.
    Relentless Focus: Increased the duration to 30 seconds from 20 seconds. Additionally, this morph no longer grants Minor Endurance.

Since it is recovered here.
    Teleport Strike: This ability and its morphs will no longer stun NPC enemies. Instead, targets affected by the initial damage will be afflicted with Minor Vulnerability for 8 seconds. Note that the Minor Vulnerability will apply to both players and NPCs.

This one is interesting because it could be a buff in PvE. Major Fracture and Breach is commonly applied by Dragon Knights, so surprise attack was redundant.
    Surprise Attack: This ability no longer applies Major Fracture. Instead, if you use the ability on the flank of an enemy (behind or at their sides), you reduce their Physical Resistance by 5%. This effect cannot stack, but will always prioritize the highest value.

This is a fix that could be helpful
    Siphoning Strikes: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs had a cooldown on the heal. Since Light and Heavy Attacks already have their own unique cooldowns, this previous interaction meant if you had a set such as Blood Moon, you were not gaining the full efficiency of the bonus.

All in all, I don't see them losing much DPS at all. Now if you are talking about PvP, then I am at a loss since I only heal in PvP really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rip major defile

So...good time to get back into the game?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    So...good time to get back into the game?
    Better than ever! 100% XP buff is also active for a couple more weeks as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

new crown store datamine. some of the items in datamine are not actualy crownstore, but rather achievement rewards/at least 1 preorder and 1 CE reward

https://elderscrolls.net/2019/04/15/...lenie-5-0-0/4/

new banker and merchant npc's.... now I wish I could trade in my current ones. cause omg.

SO.. freaking. CUTE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    new crown store datamine. some of the items in datamine are not actualy crownstore, but rather achievement rewards/at least 1 preorder and 1 CE reward

new banker and merchant npc's.... now I wish I could trade in my current ones. cause omg.

SO.. freaking. CUTE.
    Yup. The Banker WILL be MINE!

15+ Year Old Account

SO.. freaking. CUTE.
    omg, I didn't know I needed those! Plenty of other cool stuff there as well, like the sitar-kind-of-playing-thingy-emote, kata emotes and nice tattoos, skins and outfits!!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

That Meridian crafting motif is seriously amazing. And yes, that banker is incredible :-p!

Edit: reading the class/ability changes, I am not sure I like certain things when talking purely about flavour, I can't comment about numbers on this game yet. It's one thing buffing/nerfing throughput, but changing entirely the mechanics and nature of abilities is always something I hate seeing. Oh well, so much for the excitement about the motif and the banker.
    Last edited by Fkiolaris; 2019-04-15 at 09:52 PM.

holy moly that sold me

Heya, I would like to ask a question about quests if you don't mind.

I'm level 22 atm, taking it slow in Morrowind. This is my first map and I intend to complete it fully before progressing to another.
    And I must say I'm positively surprised about quality of the quests, story and voiceovers.
    It's not original-Morrowind level ofc, but still very enjoyable for a MMO.

My question is - does every other region have such good and long quest chains? Is it worth it to follow all available quests I can find or better focus on story ones only and leave the rest?
    I've read there are ~2k quests in the game (are all of them have voiceover?) and since I'm a lore freak I'm thinking about completing as many as possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zvr View Post
    Heya, I would like to ask a question about quests if you don't mind.

I'm level 22 atm, taking it slow in Morrowind. This is my first map and I intend to complete it fully before progressing to another.
    And I must say I'm positively surprised about quality of the quests, story and voiceovers.
    It's not original-Morrowind level ofc, but still very enjoyable for a MMO.

My question is - does every other region have such good and long quest chains? Is it worth it to follow all available quests I can find or better focus on story ones only and leave the rest?
    I've read there are ~2k quests in the game (are all of them have voiceover?) and since I'm a lore freak I'm thinking about completing as many as possible.
    Yes, all zones have such good and long quest chains. Some zones are smaller than others, though (mainly starting islands and some non-quest focused DLC zones). All quests and npc's are voice acted.

I'd suggest you do the vanilla main quest line after you are done with Morrowind. Everyone really should start with that. The game does a poor job pointing players to that direction unfortunately.

By vanilla main quest line I mean the actual vanilla main quest line, your faction's main quest line, mages guild and fighters guild. Those things go hand in hand.

I always do everything in every zone, clear the whole map. But you as a new player won't be able to solo the "world bosses" (skull icon), so just skip those for the time being.

Another edit:

You should really do all small side quests, those are usually fun little gems. They are often the most funny quests around. Like the Nord ambassador doing his cultural appropriation adventures, Stibbons and Lady Clarisse Laurent in despair, Lizard stand up comedian, naked Nord, husband running away from his wife etc.. funny little quests.
    Last edited by Puupi; 2019-04-17 at 10:50 PM.

well... that's vexing. I didn't get an invite :/ i have acess to pts, and was under impression that I should have acess to Elsweyr since I did have morrowind and summerset, but nope. no acess :/ BAH.

15+ Year Old Account
    well... that's vexing. I didn't get an invite :/ i have acess to pts, and was under impression that I should have acess to Elsweyr since I did have morrowind and summerset, but nope. no acess :/ BAH.
    I didn't get any "invite", but my PTS was working fine. Tried out necromancer, it's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I didn't get any "invite", but my PTS was working fine. Tried out necromancer, it's awesome!
    Same, farted around with it but saving the rest for launch, don't want to get spoiled

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There is a bit of variety on quality level. Daggerfall Covenant generally has better zones imo than the other two, probably because Darien and Emeric are amazing. All the DLC content has excellent quests (though the Summerset ending is kind of anticlimactic, won't say more to avoid spoilers).
    Yeah not all stories are equally amazing, storywise... but that's subjective. I got a bit tired of saving yet-another-tree-hippie in the third AD forest ghetto zone. Also, there are way too many Nord drunks in the Rift. :P

The best zone itself I've completed is Wrothgar. Clockwork city was great, too, but a bit weird - I should have paid more attention to what's going on, because it's a bit of a wild ride.

Generally I'd rate questing content in relevance to racial theme like this:

Orc > Breton > Dark Elf > Ayleid > High Elf > Imperial > Cat > Lizard > Dwemer > Nord > Wood Elf
    Last edited by Puupi; 2019-04-18 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    if you pre-ordered through ZoS - you get acess automatically. I haven't preordered yet :/ and its not letting me try the necro. I have a feeling though its going to get nerfed and HARD, casue according to some of my guildies its a better, more fun warden.... and warden was better and more fun on pts.. before grumbles of "PAYTOWIN!" started :/

according to them i SHOULD have acess. but i don't. ah well.

edited to add, story is definitely subjective, becasue Wrothgar is still one of my least favorite experiences. it didn't pick up for me storywise until almost the end. next least fave zone is Stonefalls, though half of that has to do with a zone design. meanwhile, AD zones are a fave :P

if you pre-ordered through ZoS - you get acess automatically. I haven't preordered yet :/ and its not letting me try the necro. I have a feeling though its going to get nerfed and HARD, casue according to some of my guildies its a better, more fun warden.... and warden was better and more fun on pts.. before grumbles of "PAYTOWIN!" started :/

according to them i SHOULD have acess. but i don't. ah well.

edited to add, story is definitely subjective, becasue Wrothgar is still one of my least favorite experiences. it didn't pick up for me storywise until almost the end. next least fave zone is Stonefalls, though half of that has to do with a zone design. meanwhile, AD zones are a fave :P
    Have you tried logging into another character? I had to do that first and then I was able to create a necro. For reference I haven't pre-ordered anything or gotten emails about a beta