Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    well... that's vexing. I didn't get an invite :/ i have acess to pts, and was under impression that I should have acess to Elsweyr since I did have morrowind and summerset, but nope. no acess :/ BAH.
    I didn't get any "invite", but my PTS was working fine. Tried out necromancer, it's awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I didn't get any "invite", but my PTS was working fine. Tried out necromancer, it's awesome!
    Same, farted around with it but saving the rest for launch, don't want to get spoiled

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There is a bit of variety on quality level. Daggerfall Covenant generally has better zones imo than the other two, probably because Darien and Emeric are amazing. All the DLC content has excellent quests (though the Summerset ending is kind of anticlimactic, won't say more to avoid spoilers).
    Yeah not all stories are equally amazing, storywise... but that's subjective. I got a bit tired of saving yet-another-tree-hippie in the third AD forest ghetto zone. Also, there are way too many Nord drunks in the Rift. :P

The best zone itself I've completed is Wrothgar. Clockwork city was great, too, but a bit weird - I should have paid more attention to what's going on, because it's a bit of a wild ride.

Generally I'd rate questing content in relevance to racial theme like this:

Orc > Breton > Dark Elf > Ayleid > High Elf > Imperial > Cat > Lizard > Dwemer > Nord > Wood Elf
    Last edited by Puupi; 2019-04-18 at 08:14 AM.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

if you pre-ordered through ZoS - you get acess automatically. I haven't preordered yet :/ and its not letting me try the necro. I have a feeling though its going to get nerfed and HARD, casue according to some of my guildies its a better, more fun warden.... and warden was better and more fun on pts.. before grumbles of "PAYTOWIN!" started :/

according to them i SHOULD have acess. but i don't. ah well.

edited to add, story is definitely subjective, becasue Wrothgar is still one of my least favorite experiences. it didn't pick up for me storywise until almost the end. next least fave zone is Stonefalls, though half of that has to do with a zone design. meanwhile, AD zones are a fave :P

if you pre-ordered through ZoS - you get acess automatically. I haven't preordered yet :/ and its not letting me try the necro. I have a feeling though its going to get nerfed and HARD, casue according to some of my guildies its a better, more fun warden.... and warden was better and more fun on pts.. before grumbles of "PAYTOWIN!" started :/

edited to add, story is definitely subjective, becasue Wrothgar is still one of my least favorite experiences. it didn't pick up for me storywise until almost the end. next least fave zone is Stonefalls, though half of that has to do with a zone design. meanwhile, AD zones are a fave :P
    Have you tried logging into another character? I had to do that first and then I was able to create a necro. For reference I haven't pre-ordered anything or gotten emails about a beta

You shouldn't have access if you haven't preordered.

Some of the necro numbers might get nerfed, but what I felt in love were the mechanics.

You are a heretic. Stonefalls is great, too. The AD green ghettos are poop. Auridon is nice, and so is Reaper's March, but those three Bosmer zones in-between: shit.

Some of the necro numbers might get nerfed, but what I felt in love were the mechanics.

You are a heretic. Stonefalls is great, too. The AD green ghettos are poop. Auridon is nice, and so is Reaper's March, but those three Bosmer zones in-between: shit.
    Reaper's March was fun. Auridon plotline was so transparent though.

Wood elf zones need Falinesti to come back. But I cannot even imagine how hard it would be to do Falinesti justice.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

to each their own Bosmer areas are why i originally bought the game in a first place, if i had played pact zones first in Beta, i probably woudln't have bought the game when i did. /shudder.

at least Nord starting zone has pretty snow.

and according to ZoS themselves i'm supposed to have acess, so i'm going to try the whole character switching Nym suggested above. I only hopped on my main before. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...omment_5973419

No preorder, no beta email, but I can play it all on the PTS /shrug.

While there is an NDA that expressly forbids you from disclosing participation, I can tell you that invites are NOT exclusively sent out to pre-orders (or even subscribers).

Welp lol.

That Necro footage has me reinstalling it on my PS4 (had to reinstall every damn game on PS4 this week qq) and getting ready for Elsweyr.

There's a sale on crowns if anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by ESO
    From now until April 22, you can acquire Crown Packs at the following discounts:

21,000 – 40% off
    14,000 – 35% off
    5,500 – 30% off
    3,000 – 25% off
    1,500 – 20% off

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Oh I was waiting for this!
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Honestly I'm tempted to throw down crowns and buy the DLCs I'm missing on PS4. Already paying a sub for FF14, Netflix and PS Plus so I don't really wanna do a 4th. (Not saying the value of ESO Plus isn't worth it just that 4 subs is excessive).

However just one question. Do I lose whatever dye I have on my gear if I forgo Plus?

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I'm just probably going to buy a one year sub next time my monthly sub is expiring. When you sub for 12 months and the money transaction is complete, you get the 12 month eso+ crowns instantly, so 19k or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Honestly I'm tempted to throw down crowns and buy the DLCs I'm missing on PS4. Already paying a sub for FF14, Netflix and PS Plus so I don't really wanna do a 4th. (Not saying the value of ESO Plus isn't worth it just that 4 subs is excessive).

However just one question. Do I lose whatever dye I have on my gear if I forgo Plus?
    You keep the dye on your gear, you just can't change it without ESO+

I don't know much about the console robbage but I was told that if you pay sub for a game like ESO or FF14 you don't have to pay for the online access on top of it so if you don't play other games which sounds likely since you're playing multiple MMOs just pay for those. There is a lot of DLC to buy and it is easier just to gain access through sub which also gives you 'free' crowns per month to buy that DLC a little at a time.

ESO is only game I'd actually recommend sub because the benefits are really good.

I would just pay the $40 for elsweyr instead if you haven't.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2019-04-19 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    You keep the dye on your gear, you just can't change it without ESO+
    Oh that's cool. Wardens got a forest green/brown thing going on I'd like to keep.

well i got into the beta i think but i cba playing (not a subscribing member anymore coz i thought the game was worse than BFA)

I just jumped back into the game after about a year and a half. Is there anything in particular I should be doing to prep for the new expansion? I plan on starting a necromancer as my main once it hits. I currently have a stamina nightblade. Are there any good spots to farm gold or crafting materials? Should I just grind out champion points? I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    I just jumped back into the game after about a year and a half. Is there anything in particular I should be doing to prep for the new expansion? I plan on starting a necromancer as my main once it hits. I currently have a stamina nightblade. Are there any good spots to farm gold or crafting materials? Should I just grind out champion points? I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed.
    Prep gear for the necro, grind champion points and gold. Dunno if there is something else to do if you truly only want to focus on the necro. You could of course do questing content you aren't planning on doing on the necro, unless you plan to do everything on him.