Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the dlc dungeons make me regret subbing.

really wish there was a way to blacklist them. the lvl 2 old ones are enough of a nuisance.
    I was the same, but between that, the EU server's "stellar" performance and the recent class changes, I have dropped my sub for now and I will see what I will do when the fixes to the LFG tool and the EU server are implemented at the very least.

the dlc dungeons make me regret subbing.

really wish there was a way to blacklist them. the lvl 2 old ones are enough of a nuisance.
    They really need to rebalance dungeons or even make three difficulties for them. As things are now, it's busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    I was the same, but between that, the EU server's "stellar" performance and the recent class changes, I have dropped my sub for now and I will see what I will do when the fixes to the LFG tool and the EU server are implemented at the very least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They really need to rebalance dungeons or even make three difficulties for them. As things are now, it's busted.
    i mean, i don't wanna unsub over it or anything. just makes it regret getting them in my pool of dungeons lol. that goddamned falreath dungeon is utter garbage(domihaus is a fun fight though, just the right amount of mechanics to be fun, but not annoying. reminds me of wotlk raid fights).

then you put lvl 40s in that? totally retarded.

but yeah, they really oughta consider making normal dlc dungeons easier, if they're gonna put low levels in them. that's just a burden to any max level that gets in there. i can handle mechanics, but when the group dps is so low just due to level that the boss is taking 10min, that's just flatly not fun.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

steve danuser - waifu cringelord

i mean, i don't wanna unsub over it or anything. just makes it regret getting them in my pool of dungeons lol. that goddamned falreath dungeon is utter garbage(domihaus is a fun fight though, just the right amount of mechanics to be fun, but not annoying. reminds me of wotlk raid fights).

then you put lvl 40s in that? totally retarded.

but yeah, they really oughta consider making normal dlc dungeons easier, if they're gonna put low levels in them. that's just a burden to any max level that gets in there. i can handle mechanics, but when the group dps is so low just due to level that the boss is taking 10min, that's just flatly not fun.
    Honestly I think they need a third difficulty that is super hard and occasionally drops gold rewards (like gold jewelry). Then they can nerf normal DLCs to be as hard as leveling dungeons and nerf and buff veteran dungeons so they are all about the same level (though I think Falkreath is an excellent level of difficulty for a dungeon and the issue is mostly that PuGs don't understand how to do Cernunnon)

Yeah, I wouldn't mind an actually difficult mode for dungeons. Even for most Vet dungeons, I can go into a boss without knowing the specific mechanics and do just fine. Mostly, I just want a new difficulty where the healer doesn't spend 90% of their time DPSing and where DPS actually die if they try to tackle some trash without the tank.

man, the limited character deletions is getting annoying. what is even the point of it?

i just wanna try some character concepts, but i'm constantly out of deletions. ate up all of them last night, cause it's basically impossible to make an imperial female that doesn't look mannish as hell.

man, the limited character deletions is getting annoying. what is even the point of it?

i just wanna try some character concepts, but i'm constantly out of deletions. ate up all of them last night, cause it's basically impossible to make an imperial female that doesn't look mannish as hell.
    The point is that you need to buy more character slots ofc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind an actually difficult mode for dungeons. Even for most Vet dungeons, I can go into a boss without knowing the specific mechanics and do just fine. Mostly, I just want a new difficulty where the healer doesn't spend 90% of their time DPSing and where DPS actually die if they try to tackle some trash without the tank.
    There are no healers in ESO. You are support, not a healer. Your job is to keep everyone alive, buff the group, debuff the enemy and rez the dead as needed and all tasks are equally important. The way Dungeon encounters are designed, outside of the tank or big damage events, everything else should be avoided.

The point is that you need to buy more character slots ofc.
    that only gives me 21 chances though, then i've got a huge roster of rejects i can't do anything with.

that only gives me 21 chances though, then i've got a huge roster of rejects i can't do anything with.
    Why on earth are you making them?

Why on earth are you making them?
    make one to try out something with a class, wind up not liking it, like caster templar.

make something and it winds up looking like admiral tarkin in drag(see imperial female), like it has a developmental disorder(breton female), or just ugly(female nord).

i mostly make alts to find that nice mageish character i'm looking for. sorc doesn't really fill the role, but it's the closest. necro's pretty alright, but it's weird and weak as a caster. i'd tried caster dragon knight in the past, but i'm wanting to try it again. caster nightblade is weird, not as bad as i originally thought, but still weird now.

don't think i'll be 100% happy till they finally nut up and give us that spell crafting update they put on the backburner many moons ago. summon atronachs, fire balls, dremora, it'd be sweet.

make one to try out something with a class, wind up not liking it, like caster templar.

make something and it winds up looking like admiral tarkin in drag(see imperial female), like it has a developmental disorder(breton female), or just ugly(female nord).

i mostly make alts to find that nice mageish character i'm looking for. sorc doesn't really fill the role, but it's the closest. necro's pretty alright, but it's weird and weak as a caster. i'd tried caster dragon knight in the past, but i'm wanting to try it again. caster nightblade is weird, not as bad as i originally thought, but still weird now.

don't think i'll be 100% happy till they finally nut up and give us that spell crafting update they put on the backburner many moons ago. summon atronachs, fire balls, dremora, it'd be sweet.
    Dont play this game with the wow mentality in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    Dont play this game with the wow mentality in mind.
    i'm playing it with the skyrim mentality in mind, actually.

i want a skyrim mage, but they went with some weird sorcerer instead sadly.

i'm playing it with the skyrim mentality in mind, actually.

i want a skyrim mage, but they went with some weird sorcerer instead sadly.
    Ironically ESO Combat is 3 Kalpas better than Skyrim's combat, and more on par with Morrowind and Oblivion.

Ironically ESO Combat is 3 Kalpas better than Skyrim's combat, and more on par with Morrowind and Oblivion.
    the problem is the limitation though. limited sets of abilities are boring.

skyrim had a lot of spells, but was still too limited for me. oblivion had spell crafting, which provides nearly limitless possibilities. ESO was going to have spell crafting, but it got backburnered and probably shitcanned by now.

i'm not talking about the combat though. i'm just talking about spells being used. some weird dark crystal shit? what even is that? just let me cast fireball, incinerate, and flame atronach.

the problem is the limitation though. limited sets of abilities are boring.

skyrim had a lot of spells, but was still too limited for me. oblivion had spell crafting, which provides nearly limitless possibilities. ESO was going to have spell crafting, but it got backburnered and probably shitcanned by now.

i'm not talking about the combat though. i'm just talking about spells being used. some weird dark crystal shit? what even is that? just let me cast fireball, incinerate, and flame atronach.
    they will probably feature in the future, Elsweyr isn't a good place to introduce spellcasting.

umm. UMMM

are you sure you gave it your best shot?

that's my own imperial, but even in game - there are plenty that look quite good. unless your interpretation of mannish is ... different

that said, I doubt spellcrafting is ever going to happen. they are having trouble balancing combat between classes and specs as it is.

edited... having read your later posts.... its definitely a matter of... taste. and preference
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2019-06-26 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    umm. UMMM

are you sure you gave it your best shot?

that's my own imperial, but even in game - there are plenty that look quite good. unless your interpretation of mannish is ... different

that said, I doubt spellcrafting is ever going to happen. they are having trouble balancing combat between classes and specs as it is.

edited... having read your later posts.... its definitely a matter of... taste. and preference
    that's about as feminine as they get, and she still looks like this guy my mom used to know. i think the main problem with them, is that the sliders don't allow for dramatic enough change for imperials. the sliders don't do a whole lot for other races either, but it's especially weak for imperials. their eyes set too close together, and even maxed it's still not quite enough to not look like that horrifically badly done 3d rendering of what julius caesar looked like.

kinda convinced that either todd howard or someone at zenimax hates us italian people, since you couldn't make imperials pretty in skyrim, either.

guess i'm just stuck with elves for now.

- - - Updated - - -

they will probably feature in the future, Elsweyr isn't a good place to introduce spellcasting.
    i hope it eventually happens, cause that was some good shit they talked about.

maybe with the increased success of the game recently, they'll see it as monetarily viable.

that's about as feminine as they get, and she still looks like this guy my mom used to know. i think the main problem with them, is that the sliders don't allow for dramatic enough change for imperials. the sliders don't do a whole lot for other races either, but it's especially weak for imperials. their eyes set too close together, and even maxed it's still not quite enough to not look like that horrifically badly done 3d rendering of what julius caesar looked like.

kinda convinced that either todd howard or someone at zenimax hates us italian people, since you couldn't make imperials pretty in skyrim, either.

guess i'm just stuck with elves for now.

- - - Updated - - -

i hope it eventually happens, cause that was some good shit they talked about.

maybe with the increased success of the game recently, they'll see it as monetarily viable.
    every single race is far FAR prettier in ESO than they were in Skyrim. that said... we definitely have VERy different views on what looks masculine and what looks pretty. becasue I don't see where you are coming from at ALL. the closest to hints of masculine you can is if you go full on heroic slider.

I would love to play ESO if there would be a head size slider. The females have such huge bobbleheads that turn me off.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    every single race is far FAR prettier in ESO than they were in Skyrim. that said... we definitely have VERy different views on what looks masculine and what looks pretty. becasue I don't see where you are coming from at ALL. the closest to hints of masculine you can is if you go full on heroic slider.
    for one, that very hard, long jawline. they need a jaw height slider. women can have sharp jawlines, i do myself irl, but when it's like 3 inches below their mouth, that gets into masculine territory.

the overall feeling of thickness to the face as well. either feels like a very old woman, or a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    I would love to play ESO if there would be a head size slider. The females have such huge bobbleheads that turn me off.
    i have only encountered this problem with bosmer. fem bosmer's head is way too big for her tiny tiny body. but everyone else seems fine, except for the lack of jaw customization.