10+ Year Old Account
    So the Thieves Guild is "coming soon" - but one question remains. How soon exactly? Also, is the Orsinium DLC worth getting when I'm not even close to max level?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    So the Thieves Guild is "coming soon" - but one question remains. How soon exactly? Also, is the Orsinium DLC worth getting when I'm not even close to max level?
    Sometime in either February or march. part of me wants to say Feb since so far, all their DLC's have come out right in the middle fo their quarters . And yes, orsinium content and the loot from there, automatically scales to your level

It's coming to the pts in early February, so I guess it will be released around mid-march.

10+ Year Old Account
    New video and a few new motifs

http://imgur.com/a/Nqvpa

Also release date is confirmed for March 7th also it will cost 2000 crowns
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...c/thievesguild
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2016-01-29 at 03:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

So does eso have a lfg setup like Wow/ffxiv yet? How is leveling via only dungeons?

If there is a video or link that explains it plz do share.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It does but it sucks, it is going to be improved with the patch that comes with the Thief's Guild DLC though. You do not want to level with only dungeons in ESO though. You want to advance crafting skills and collect skyshards and story quest skill points.
    I think the main reason that it sucks is because no one uses it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This site has the Thieves Guild skill line, looks like nothing related to combat so that's good.
    http://esoacademy.com/the-thieves-gu...ild-skill-line
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    I am worried about those assistants and the new hats collectible that I saw...

Great things for cash store cash grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    I think the main reason that it sucks is because no one uses it.
    It's bit "the chicken or the egg", it either sucks because no one uses it, or no one uses it because it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    Access to content from other alliances in any order you choose upon reaching Veteran Rank 1
    Do they have enough levelling players to keep the zones occupied when the player stream is essentially halved?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Do they have enough levelling players to keep the zones occupied when the player stream is essentially halved?
    From what I see while leveling 2 years after release? Yes, compared to WoTLK and Cata leveling you actually see other players occasionally rather than just the first month

10+ Year Old Account
    Theives guild will hit PTS tommorow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So I guess by Dark Brotherhood they will get rid of VR. That means that I can roll alts without touching cadwell's silver/gold beyond any skyshards I might like to collect (or I could speedrun it by ignoring everything and just doing the story quests, that part doesn't take that long and is worth a lot of skill points). After all my main has all crafts maxed with skill points to spare. This might actually get me excited about this game
    That is correct, however, the TG base patch makes it so that you can go to any zone you want for questing after you hit 50, that is to say the game opens up such that you can quest in any zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    That is correct, however, the TG base patch makes it so that you can go to any zone you want for questing after you hit 50, that is to say the game opens up such that you can quest in any zone.
    Doe this also apply to any new character you create after you get one character to 50 or just for that particular character? Hmm, more simply does it unlock account wide ability to quest in any zone just like it did with the Imperial Edition and pre-orders for release?
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlingBlackLabel View Post
    Doe this also apply to any new character you create after you get one character to 50 or just for that particular character? Hmm, more simply does it unlock account wide ability to quest in any zone just like it did with the Imperial Edition and pre-orders for release?
    It will allow a character to go to either silver or gold areas after reaching 50, instead of having to do the silver quest line before getting access to the gold area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Q3 DLC won't be a new zone as per today's ESO Live, also Housing confirmed to be coming this year.

Any more details? I'm on vacation right now so haven't been able to watch it.

how in the fuck does this game manage to download so slow? jesus christ, it's worse now than it used to be.

been sitting here for about an hour now.

Their download servers have always been so bad and the launcher is also pure garbage.

If it doesn't seem to progress after awhile try restarting the client.

Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    Their download servers have always been so bad and the launcher is also pure garbage.

If it doesn't seem to progress after awhile try restarting the client.
    yeah, it finally got up there. did that crap it always did and shot up to 10%, then up to 15%, but this time... it slowed down again and just crawled up to 100. was quite painful lol.