10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    New DLC seems pretty good, gave it a couple of days for them to debug it, glad I did. FPS in the new city is still terrible though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    But then you realize it's still reanimating corpses against their will, defying the natural order of life. Pretty easy to see why it's never favorable. Like you could be a Poopmancer, where you used feces to create poop demons. Maybe in turn, you provide the world with impeccable colon health, but you still are sucking poop out of people to make a monster. Same concept.
    When have you ever seen a corpse say "Nope, I don't want you doing that" pre-reanimation? The best example I can currently think of it being disliked by the person being reanimated a couple of forsaken in WoW in the Forsaken starting zone, namely Voss.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    When have you ever seen a corpse say "Nope, I don't want you doing that" pre-reanimation?
    All the time, because they are living humans before they die.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    All the time, because they are living humans before they die.
    But they are dead when they are a corpse. You don't hear a dead person give/not give consent to something.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    But they are dead when they are a corpse. You don't hear a dead person give/not give consent to something.
    /facepalm

truly grasping the morality which led to the entire point you are trying to refute, yet proving entirely.
    BAD WOLF

So i'm currently lvl.20 and dicking around doing legerdemain stuff and getting the justice achievements being criminal scum, but sometimes i will be thieving and pickpocketing and ill will do something like break into a house another player has killed people in and i can loot their corpse for stolen goods to fence, but only npcs other players have killed never ones i have to myself if pick pocketing fails and they flag hostile.

What triggers this 'murder loot'?

Djcoin THE GREATEST SCROLL CARRIER !

BOW TO ME
    Last edited by djcoin; 2016-03-14 at 04:08 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So a buddy and I were thinning about getting this game. How is since the last update with thieves guild. Better, same, worse..... etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jermo22 View Post
    So a buddy and I were thinning about getting this game. How is since the last update with thieves guild. Better, same, worse..... etc
    Not to many changes to the base game, 6 new armor motifs and you can now go to either of the other factions after lvl 50 rather than not having a choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they were removing vr ranks and just having champion points....

They are, they are stated to be removed with the dark brotherhood dlc, which is the next one.

Vvardenfell would be dope for sure, but I haven't heard them mention that as a zone they are working on right now. Maybe it will be Clockwork City, Mephala's realm or mirkmire after DB.

I need some help deciding the colour scheme for my altmer:

Option 1: Thalmor Black/Ayleid Gold/Varla White

Option 2: Welkynd Blue/Ayleid Gold/Varla White

Option 3: Dibella's Blush/Ayleid Gold/Varla White

Option 4: Dominion Yellow/Welkynd Blue/Varla White

Option 5: Varla White/Ayleid Gold/Thalmor Black

Option 6: Varla White/Ayleid Gold/Welkynd Blue

Option 7: Varla White/Ayleid Gold/Dominion Vanquisher Green

Option 8: Varla White/Welkynd Blue/Dominion Yellow

Option 9: Other suggestions

All ugly as hell.

I'm having a very hard time getting back into ESO. I log in and I'm just stricken with boredom and lack of enthusiasm for the game.
    I think it's due to a combination of bland colours, a lack of player race diversity, some stiff animation/controls, and I find the multi-guild membership thing to be very impersonal and disconnecting. I also have no particular attachment to my character, which is kind of a death knell for an RPG.

And the Thieve's Guild DLC makes it so everybody is suddenly a thief which kind of diminishes the class concept of the Nightblade (which is what my guy is). All in all I'm left feeling underwhelmed, which is a bit sad as I was initially pretty impressed with the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

10+ Year Old Account
    So guys, a local store is making a deal on this game (Tamriel Unlimited and what I assume is a DLC called "Explorers pack") for 14€. As someone who's dead bored of Wow and I'm planning on putting it on the backburner til 7.0 (I make enough gold for tokens just by taking care of the garrison) is this game worth it for someone who's not interest in paying monthly fees after the box game?

Everyone I read taling about the game's current state say only negative things about it, saying at it feels like a botched multiplayer mod of Skyrim with barely any social aspect. Is the story worth it at least?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    So guys, a local store is making a deal on this game (Tamriel Unlimited and what I assume is a DLC called "Explorers pack") for 14€. As someone who's dead bored of Wow and I'm planning on putting it on the backburner til 7.0 (I make enough gold for tokens just by taking care of the garrison) is this game worth it for someone who's not interest in paying monthly fees after the box game?

Everyone I read taling about the game's current state say only negative things about it, saying at it feels like a botched multiplayer mod of Skyrim with barely any social aspect. Is the story worth it at least?
    Look at the date of those article they will likely be from 2014. The game has improved drastically since release and it's still adding systems and content at a pretty decent pace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Look at the date of those article they will likely be from 2014. The game has improved drastically since release and it's still adding systems and content at a pretty decent pace.
    Alright, thanks for the quick answer. On the same lines, solely for its story progression and single player experience, is it worth the 14 bucks? Or is it only fun when in groups? (As I'm playing only to play it every once in a while, at my own pace)

There is a lot of solo content to enjoy the story lines are actually pretty good for a mmo and with thieves guilds you get more solo content now.

and if you do want to do group content it's not hard to get a group anymore.

But talking about thieves guild and stuff it brought. The new trial is nice a little easy on normal but so far no one has cleared veteran mode yet on NA at least been a few weeks of struggling at the last boss good trial.
    Last edited by smackyslap; 2016-03-25 at 04:22 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trials are this games version of raids right? And are the better because I remember people bashing them...