Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    That is prevailing opinion on the official forums as well.
    The lava gives it away. I reckon full sized expansion rather than DLC like we've been getting. Looks like tomorrow I'll get to make a minor edit to my signature! Hue hue hue.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-01-30 at 06:49 PM.

I hope it won't come with increase to level cap. otherwise... /bounces in excitement

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I hope it won't come with increase to level cap. otherwise... /bounces in excitement
    Ditto. I'm wearing BIS gear (Minus Maelstrom and Trial gear) right now. Don't want to have to farm those exact same pieces of gear all over again.

"The next chapter"

That sounds a lot bigger than just DLC. Like a whole new story.

I'm down with that, leveling and the stories were my favorite part of ESO. I thoroughly enjoyed all three factions and the main quest. Pretty much the only MMO I actually liked leveling in.

Might return to this, stopped playing in 2014/15 I think

Champion point level 160 is the "cap" at the moment. Meaning you will have access to all gear at level 160. Maybe the cap gets increased, maybe not. I won't really care if it does, personally.

Hopefully it will be a lot bigger than the bite sized DLC zones we've gotten previously.

Honestly if this game didn't require a fucking PS Plus or Xbox Live sub I'd pick it up. I want it but I want it for console and I already throw down enough monthly when it comes to games. One thing that annoys me about a lot of online games is they require that for consoles nowadays. Only few games I know of that don't are F2P stuff and FF14.

This better be big given the games declining numbers, I may return if it's decent.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    This better be big given the games declining numbers, I may return if it's decent.
    Nice! Someone has some numbers regarding ESO. Could you post a link for us? Interested to see what they're like.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Nice! Someone has some numbers regarding ESO. Could you post a link for us? Interested to see what they're like.
    Go to steam charts, it's on decline there, of course its just a sample size and could be beyond wrong but it's the only thing people can go off of. Not saying the game is dying or anything, just the usual slump after lack of content
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Good to steam charts, it's on decline there, of course she just a sample size and could be beyond wrong but it's the only thing people can go off of. Not saying the game is saying or anything, just the usual slump after lack of content
    Oh, thought they released actual numbers or something. Steam is only a small percentage of the population for ESO. Many (such as myself) got ESO way before it ever went onto steam. Not to mention the console versions which seem to be doing quite well. Since coming back a few weeks ago, I find the world well populated.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Honestly if this game didn't require a fucking PS Plus or Xbox Live sub I'd pick it up. I want it but I want it for console and I already throw down enough monthly when it comes to games. One thing that annoys me about a lot of online games is they require that for consoles nowadays. Only few games I know of that don't are F2P stuff and FF14.
    I dont know why you would play it on a console anyways. No chat box, addons etc. Its a significantly worse experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I dont know why you would play it on a console anyways. No chat box, addons etc. Its a significantly worse experience.
    Console does have a chat box.

Console does have a chat box.
    I swear mine didn't. Did they add in within the last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I swear mine didn't. Did they add in within the last year?
    Update 11. Which I think was Aug/Sept?

Update 11. Which I think was Aug/Sept?
    Hm, Last time I played on console was Christmas 2015.

Oh, thought they released actual numbers or something. Steam is only a small percentage of the population for ESO. Many (such as myself) got ESO way before it ever went onto steam. Not to mention the console versions which seem to be doing quite well. Since coming back a few weeks ago, I find the world well populated.
    this. I don't have a steam version either. neither does the friend I got into the game (who actualy managed to get farther then I have in shorter time, cause I keep getting distracted by stealing and he doesn't :P ) in fact, I'd wager to say that most players have a non steam version. whenever I'm online every what's it called.. shard? i don't know, I know that it splits people into instances/shards/miniservers?.. of sorts , but anyways, its pretty much hopping even when I log in at 2 am eastern to do a quick writ/undaunted delve run post reset. vast majority of outdoor group content that I did, i pretty much just.. came across people doing it and joined in. it really feels like population actualy increased over all. to me a least

that said... I tried playing without addons and.. I just don't like it. at all. like at ALL. on one hand on console - everything sells for a LOT more gold, so I'd be able to make up the gold for housing much faster. but on the other hand.. nyah, I'll stick to my modded PC version :P

Dang $60... It better have a lot of new stuff.

Vanilla was $60 and it had like 20 zones, four very long stories, hundreds of fully voiced quests, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Dang $60... It better have a lot of new stuff.

Vanilla was $60 and it had like 20 zones, four very long stories, etc.
    Yeah, not feeling the price atm. Gonna wait till the livestream to pass judgement. That articles makes it seem a bit too small for a $60 expansion that ESO Plus doesn't cover.