Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Edge

you know what I mean

we both know we are on the same side of this coin

I WANT SEXY MALE CAUSE OVERSEXUALIZED FEMALE IN ARMOR BIKINI
    Well, I think this game generally lacks that in general, armor is much more grounded in "reality" for a fantasy game, UNFORTUNATELY.

Deleted
    oh my god this game takes a long time to install! wanted to give it another go, but damn...

makes me really grateful of the bnet play while you download feature, why does no other game have this feature?

downloading at 6MB/s for nearly 2 hours, still only on 20%

really sucks :P
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2016-06-23 at 05:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oh my god this game takes a long time to install! wanted to give it another go, but damn...

makes me really grateful of the bnet play while you download feature, why does no other game have this feature?

downloading at 6MB/s for nearly 2 hours, still only on 20%

really sucks :P
    once you finish the first large installation it will jump up to around 60% after that it's just the last major patch that needs to be installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    once you finish the first large installation it will jump up to around 60% after that it's just the last major patch that needs to be installed.
    And then whatever minor patches have come out in between. Seriously, I load up the game every few months and it downloads like 2-400MB worth of patch data, which doesn't take long at all, then takes 3-4x as long to "apply" 4-6GB worth of data from those patches.

ESO has the worst patcher for a MMO that I can remember since WoW's from a decade ago. Why ZMO hasn't gotten around to fixing it and making it at least on-par with the low budget import trash we get is beyond me, even those have less frustrating patching procedures.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    yeah i realised :P i was moaning too soon i think!

10+ Year Old Account
    Err, okay I guess. Still seems pricey for new players to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Err, okay I guess. Still seems pricey for new players to get into.
    It's $40 cheaper than buying everything as it is now, it's a pretty fantastic deal for a brand new player who doesn't already own the game. I'm holding out for a DLC bundle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's $40 cheaper than buying everything as it is now, it's a pretty fantastic deal for a brand new player who doesn't already own the game. I'm holding out for a DLC bundle.
    Yeah, I could go for a DLC bundle. It would probably get me back to playing the game. At least for a little while.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would bite on that too, because I want to play again but don't like feeling like I have to subscribe to do it and don't want to buy everything piecemeal. As a one time purchase, I would buy it and enjoy. I keep thinking about trading my PS4 copy back in, but I know how much I like the game so I hang on to it.
    BAD WOLF

I've just noticed they've made a 65% write-down on the base game ($62 -> $22). Isn't it hilarious?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    I've just noticed they've made a 65% write-down on the base game ($62 -> $22). Isn't it hilarious?
    Hilarious? It's business.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only really a good deal if you never intend to subscribe since access to all DLC is included in subscription.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I finally got to CP 160 after getting back into the game and bought the glass motif and crafted my end game stuff...

Glass armor.

So nice nice looking.

I've bought the game a long time ago. Only just recently got back to it as it was still sitting in my Steam library

Been pretty alright so far, had bought the Thieves Guild pack. It's actually pretty exhilarating going into cities and pinching things and unlocking their safeboxes before they detect me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Decided to mess around on the PTS today and made a few edits to my Dunmer using the costume dye, the new hairstyles and one of the new personalities they're adding (Cheerful). I'm quite pleased with the result.

For those wondering you can buy equipable hair from the crown store, which you can then use on any of your characters forever!
    Also the new personalities they're adding are MUCH better quality than the dark brotherhood assassin personality, they come fully equipped with facial expressions and everything. These features alone will keep me busy for hours as I dye every costume I have.

Damn, was hoping the new hairstyles would be usable at character customization for new characters without purchasing them. Oh well, hopefully there are a few that don't look like hot garbage, I really dislike the majority of the ones in the game right now : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Damn, was hoping the new hairstyles would be usable at character customization for new characters without purchasing them. Oh well, hopefully there are a few that don't look like hot garbage, I really dislike the majority of the ones in the game right now : (
    From what I can tell they sadly aren't available via character creation, no. Most of the purchasable ones are, in my opinion, terrible. Only noticed one or two I liked. (Quite a few of the hairstyles we have already seen on Thieves guild or Dark Brotherhood characters, to give you an idea of what they'll look like, others are edits of existing ones).

Looking through them...did they really re-use hairstyles across both genders? Because hot damn do some of them look truly terrible.

But of what I think are the new ones (basing off this: http://mmo-fashion.com/blog/eso-new-hairstyles/) there's like...one that doesn't look awful. Ugh, why does so much of this game have to look so boring and generic -_- I LIKE PRETTY THINGS, GIVE ME PRETTY THINGS

Looking through them...did they really re-use hairstyles across both genders? Because hot damn do some of them look truly terrible.

But of what I think are the new ones (basing off this: http://mmo-fashion.com/blog/eso-new-hairstyles/) there's like...one that doesn't look awful. Ugh, why does so much of this game have to look so boring and generic -_- I LIKE PRETTY THINGS, GIVE ME PRETTY THINGS
    It's a quick cash grab item really. Literally no effort to implement yet stupid people will buy it.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It's a quick cash grab item really. Literally no effort to implement yet stupid people will buy it.
    Eh, I have no problem spending money on new cosmetics, even if they're low effort. I've done so before and will more than likely do so again. But none of these appeal to me so I'll pass them up.

Has nothing to do with people being stupid.

Do they still have Veteran ranks?
    Last edited by Tackhisis; 2016-07-24 at 07:14 PM.