10+ Year Old Account
    Shacknews took the page down. 404 ERROR now.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Shacknews took the page down. 404 ERROR now.
    Ha, was wondering why I wasn't seeing the news elsewhere. SOMEONE BROKE EMBARGO AND DUN GOOFED.

(story should be back up in an hour)
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-01-31 at 06:34 PM.

that's becasue official announcement is in half an hour. you all have been speculating about stuff that hasn't been actualy announced yet. that said.. given the prices of DLC packs if purchased individually before they got combined into 4 pack, and even after they got combined (and they are pretty sizable IMO and well worth the price) I wouldn't be surprised if they went the same route as GW2 for actual expac. although I would hope that holders of original game would get discount on a purchase

10+ Year Old Account
    Livestream in about 25 mins. https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, not feeling the price atm. Gonna wait till the livestream to pass judgement. That articles makes it seem a bit too small for a $60 expansion that ESO Plus doesn't cover.
    As another prospective. I have been playing for about 3 months, pretty much every day. I started at lvl 0, and am now Champion 195. The Champion cap is 561.

So that is levels 1-50. Then Champion 1 - 561 for a total of 611 levels.

With that in mind, take a look at the map:

I have only completed quests in Glenumbra, Stormhaven, and Rivenspire. The map is insanely large, and there are more quests than you can ever complete.

There are a ton of dungeons which can be completed on Normal Mode, or Veteran (Hard) Mode. Quite a few of these also have "alternate" versions. For example, Fungal Grotto I, and Fungal Grotto II.

Fungal Grotto
    Spindleclutch
    The Banished Cells
    Darkshade Caverns
    Wayrest Sewers
    Elden Hollow
    Arx Corinium
    Crypt of Hearts
    City of Ash
    Direfrost Keep
    Volenfell
    Tempest Island
    Blessed Crucible
    Blackheart Haven
    Selene's Web
    Vaults of Madness
    Imperial City Prison
    White Gold Tower

There are a few Raids (Trials), which can also be completed on Normal and Veteran Modes.

Aetherian Archive has four bosses.

Hel Ra has two bosses.

Sanctum Ophidia has four bosses.

So as you can see, there is no shortage of content. This is mostly vanilla stuff. The only thing that the DLC's provide are couple of dungeons, and I believe 1 of the Trials, and a bunch more quests and rewards. For the base price of the game, you will get around 300 hours of PvE content, and however much PvP time you care to spend.

- - - Updated - - -

Console does have a chat box.
    Additionally, if you play on the XB1, and use the Smart Glass App. You can pull up the keyboard on your phone to type on your xbox making it significantly easier to communicate.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    As another prospective. I have been playing for about 3 months, pretty much every day. I started at lvl 0, and am now Champion 195. The Champion cap is 561.

So that is levels 1-50. Then Champion 1 - 561 for a total of 611 levels.

With that in mind, take a look at the map:

I have only completed quests in Glenumbra, Stormhaven, and Rivenspire. The map is insanely large, and there are more quests than you can ever complete.

There are a ton of dungeons which can be completed on Normal Mode, or Veteran (Hard) Mode. Quite a few of these also have "alternate" versions. For example, Fungal Grotto I, and Fungal Grotto II.

Fungal Grotto
    Spindleclutch
    The Banished Cells
    Darkshade Caverns
    Wayrest Sewers
    Elden Hollow
    Arx Corinium
    Crypt of Hearts
    City of Ash
    Direfrost Keep
    Volenfell
    Tempest Island
    Blessed Crucible
    Blackheart Haven
    Selene's Web
    Vaults of Madness
    Imperial City Prison
    White Gold Tower

There are a few Raids (Trials), which can also be completed on Normal and Veteran Modes.

Aetherian Archive has four bosses.

Hel Ra has two bosses.

Sanctum Ophidia has four bosses.

So as you can see, there is no shortage of content. This is mostly vanilla stuff. The only thing that the DLC's provide are couple of dungeons, and I believe 1 of the Trials, and a bunch more quests and rewards. For the base price of the game, you will get around 300 hours of PvE content, and however much PvP time you care to spend.
    But I have done all that. (minus trials, I'm done with that playstyle). The base game is definitely worth the price, I don't deny that at all. The price for this Vaardenfell "expansion" however I feel is to high (with the little amount of info currently avail). Just waiting for the stream to prove me wrong though. I'm probably just spoiled by WoW's expansions. Those are big. Just hoping ZOS can pull off the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Getting that physical collectors edition for sure. Dwarven statue and a book written by my favourite dark elf? Yes please!

10+ Year Old Account
    But I have done all that. (minus trials, I'm done with that playstyle). The base game is definitely worth the price, I don't deny that at all. The price for this Vaardenfell "expansion" however I feel is to high (with the little amount of info currently avail). Just waiting for the stream to prove me wrong though. I'm probably just spoiled by WoW's expansions. Those are big. Just hoping ZOS can pull off the same.
    Yeah, I realized I was actually missing the point of your post way too late, LOL! So I just rolled with my thought anyhow in case anyone was curious what the base game has to offer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow! I need to clean my screen now.

Vvardenfell!

Warden Class!

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!

not 100% feeling this, just seems like a big new zone and a new class. Bgs are nice as well. 40 dollars may be a little steep.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

A Bosmer warden sounds like the perfect fit to me. I'll probably mix the nature and animal skill lines together.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am confused will this just be the Vvardenfel zone or will it include all of Morrowind
    Just Vvardenfel
    Diablo Bore.

100% gonna buy this, great!

Ony thing I've missed: will the expansion content be suggested to visit after "beating" the main game or before?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    A Bosmer warden sounds like the perfect fit to me. I'll probably mix the nature and animal skill lines together.
    I missed the very beginning. Did the give details to what the Warden class will focus on?

I see that guy in the trailer using a lot of Frost Magic, something severely missing in ESO. I also see him using a Bear as a pet, which is also missing in the game (Sorc aside).

Did they actually talk about what sort of abilities he will be using?

Yeah, not feeling it then. Not unless there is far more. THis doesn't look much bigger than a DLC
    From what I got it's

-Big zone
    -Battlegrounds
    -New class

If it was 19.99 for ESO owners and 29.99 for Non ESO owners, it would be fine. A great value
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    100% gonna buy this, great!

Ony thing I've missed: will the expansion content be suggested to visit after "beating" the main game or before?
    They said it is still part of One Tamriel. So you can play it when ever you choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yeah, not feeling it then. Not unless there is far more. THis doesn't look much bigger than a DLC
    Well it's gonna be the size of the original morrowind minus red mountain which is split up into various instances.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those who didn't catch the livestream, here's the CGI trailer for Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Well it's gonna be the size of the original morrowind minus red mountain which is split up into various instances.
    Indeed. I suspect it will be quite large. Larger than the past DLC zones.