15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    you are wrong
    What exactly am I wrong about? Maybe you can answer that when you're back from your ban...

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    What exactly am I wrong about? Maybe you can answer that when you're back from your ban...
    only factual thing I can think of is the making of the guild for extra bank space thing. you need at least 10 guild members before you can get and keep acess to the guild bank last I checked, which I suppose is easy enough to do on console with physical copy of the game and throwaway basic accounts, but on pc, only way to do that is either spend a LOT of money on game copies, or wait until they do one of those couple of times a year free game trial weeks.

everything else you said is correct

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    only factual thing I can think of is the making of the guild for extra bank space thing. you need at least 10 guild members before you can get and keep acess to the guild bank last I checked, which I suppose is easy enough to do on console with physical copy of the game and throwaway basic accounts, but on pc, only way to do that is either spend a LOT of money on game copies, or wait until they do one of those couple of times a year free game trial weeks.

everything else you said is correct
    You only need 10 people (accounts) to access depositing items into a guild bank. Once you have unlocked it with the 10 people total, you will always have access to a guild bank withdrawing from it. To deposit it requires 10 people though. Having 10 people in a guild is not difficult since you can join up to 5 guilds. The one that me & my boyfriend are using as our own personal bank upgrade has 11 people in it and 9 of them are inactive players. 5 of them have been inactive for 24+ months and the other 5 are 3-4 months inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    You only need 10 people (accounts) to access depositing items into a guild bank. Once you have unlocked it with the 10 people total, you will always have access to a guild bank withdrawing from it. To deposit it requires 10 people though. Having 10 people in a guild is not difficult since you can join up to 5 guilds. The one that me & my boyfriend are using as our own personal bank upgrade has 11 people in it and 9 of them are inactive players. 5 of them have been inactive for 24+ months and the other 5 are 3-4 months inactive.
    so you do need deposit acess. and its not as easy as you claim though to get one set up, unless you yourself create dummy accounts. you got lucky with your friend's bank. its easy to have one, once it IS set up, since yes, you can be in 5 guilds, but the setting up process requires you to either get lucky and inherit an inactive guild, or as said above - create dummy accounts to unlock the bank with. finding enough people who will have an account long enough to help you set up your bank and then go inactive, never leaving your guild can be... a challenge. hence.. waiting for one of the free trial periods. its doable. its just a process that involves a few caveats to have that delicious extra storage space.

10+ Year Old Account
    92% we getting that free house boys 2 more days.. it was 85% yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    92% we getting that free house boys 2 more days.. it was 85% yesterday.
    We got it 100% today free house everyone..now i can look at buying thenew hircibe area and hating myself later on for spending so much since i am now assuming crown store only

This was one of the best community events that I have seen while playing MMOs since TBC, for the sole reason that it somehow managed to excite and bring the best out of the community. I couldn't care less for the rewards, but I did my part due to the atmosphere and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I know that ZOS gets a lot of shit on their forums, and I am a very new player to the game to know one way or the other about the topics mentioned, but this event was 10/10 for me and I look forward to the next ones

What class do you guys find the most fun? (Don’t say sorc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    What class do you guys find the most fun? (Don’t say sorc)
    Sorry buuut Sorcerer

Dragon knight is second so far

Magika Dragonknight becasue FIRE! (or at least the way I play it. inferno staffs, burning spellweave, the works )

but seriously I enjoy most classes to some degree... except for stamplar. I just.. don't get it. so I made my stamplar into a tank and she is.. ok. but... soloing as a tank is meh.

why hello there spam bot, advertising for some shitty f2p, p2w game.
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2018-10-01 at 02:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    why hello there spam bot, advertising for some shitty f2p, p2w game.
    Also pretty sure ES 2 had almost all regions

Deleted
    I rolled a DK and have been doing this sea slug storyline. Up until I faced the sea slug (K'tor?) itself yesterday, what the hell is this game? It's like I'm soloing a raid boss as a level 9 character, massive health pools, adds, aoe, targeted death beams - WTF?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gewuda47 View Post
    I rolled a DK and have been doing this sea slug storyline. Up until I faced the sea slug (K'tor?) itself yesterday, what the hell is this game? It's like I'm soloing a raid boss as a level 9 character, massive health pools, adds, aoe, targeted death beams - WTF?
    Two possibilities

A story quest yes some are actual fights

B. You ran into an invasion

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Also pretty sure ES 2 had almost all regions
    oh I didn't even want to get into the ridiculousness of everything prior to advertisement once I realize what that post really was. up to and including the little fact that ZoS is a Bethesda company :P

I've been playing a Stam Warden with a mix of tank and DPS tree abilities dual wielding daggers and box in off-hand and have been loving it. I can solo just about anything, put out a ton of damage and can survive really well with the passive healing I get and have an emergency heal just in case.

I enjoyed Stamblade too, but was not a fan of it for boss fights since the self healing for the build I enjoyed is all received on kills, so when one on one, I got nothing and died relatively quickly. Was an absolute blast on packs and anything other than champion bosses, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gewuda47 View Post
    This made me LOL. I don't know why the hell they start new players out in summerset.. you should go to your races main zone. Do the main story and side quests are everywhere, summerset is kind of barren and doesn't really ease you into the game like the original areas do.

You'll also be getting a ton more skill points and such but yeah you'll run into enemies where you need to know mechanics of your class and the enemy or have some self heals to carry you.

Everyone has access to healing & defensives, choose your skills wisely and try to build with a balance in mind. Maybe watch some youtube vids for newbs that explain how stam & magika effect your abilities, I don't feel like writing an essay.

Deleted
    This made me LOL. I don't know why the hell they start new players out in summerset.. you should go to your races main zone. Do the main story and side quests are everywhere, summerset is kind of barren and doesn't really ease you into the game like the original areas do.

You'll also be getting a ton more skill points and such but yeah you'll run into enemies where you need to know mechanics of your class and the enemy or have some self heals to carry you.

Everyone has access to healing & defensives, choose your skills wisely and try to build with a balance in mind. Maybe watch some youtube vids for newbs that explain how stam & magika effect your abilities, I don't feel like writing an essay.
    Yeah I figured as much. All the quest bosses seemed really tough, especially for an mmo. Was kinda cool tbh, but this one just took the cake. I googled a bit, and many others are struggling with it as well (K'tora is the name). I'll do some other quests in Summerset, until I hit another roadblock. Already respecced for moneyz and went with a recommended tank build, still tough as nails.

to be honest, in terms of story at least - I'd still go back to original starting zone, do the vestige quest line... there is also the whole "summerset is kind of a part 3 in a story that started in vvardenfel and continued in clockwork city" deal. they DID make an effort to make it make sense regardless of which order you do it in, but it just makes more sense if you do it in original chronological order. IMO

10+ Year Old Account

Honestly i wish they let us choose.

Rp wise i feel like it would be a better design and letting people pick would open up ways to really vary your path