well you are normalized, but your stats with shitty gear are going to be a little bit low. they shouldn't be so low as to get completely shredded by anything you run into though.

wait times for dps are about 15 minutes to half an hour... ish.. during more active times (for a random - specific can take a lot longer unless is non DLC vet pledge). the wait may actualy be shorter right now, since normal dungeons are a great way to farm event skulls (reward bags that drops from bosses). with current event xp buff you will hit 160cp in literally couple of dungeons. another way to level up relatively quickly, though its incredibly mind-numbing is to join a dolmen group in Alik'rs desert or Auridon. ( there should be a few more zones for those, but these 2 I know for a fact to have 24/7 dolmen zergs going). the plus to that is that you could be naked and STILL clear dolmens and get loot out of finished event chests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Average q time for normals as dps is like 30 minutes so prepare to do some quests or delve in between. I've noticed unlike some other games when your q pops the game will not flash if you're tabbed out. So this kinda forces you to sit there and wait for it I usually rob or murder ever NPC in sight for fencing..

Maybe event will change the queue to be faster, but didn't seem so yesterday. Then again sometimes 15 mins feels like 30.

Quick update on my char. I'm up to CP 125 now. Having a lot of fun with dungeons. Hp is still low as fuck (11k), but i guess i'll just have to spend some attribute points to fix that. Is there any sort of EU guild one could join?^^

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Quick update on my char. I'm up to CP 125 now. Having a lot of fun with dungeons. Hp is still low as fuck (11k), but i guess i'll just have to spend some attribute points to fix that. Is there any sort of EU guild one could join?^^
    can't help you with EU guilds sadly, as I'm on NA, but there is usually active recruitment on official forums.

as far as your hitpoints - they are actualy not going to get much better even with your level gear. average CP of a dps or a healer at cp 160 and up is about 13k (assuming you are throwing all your attributes into your primary stat as you should - stamina for stam characters, magika for, well.. magika based ones). you are meant to play with food buff sometimes you get crown store food from daily logins, but in game cooked food is always better. and I do mean.. always. I tend to only use crown food I get from daily logins on random alts, personaly and I never, EVER buy it with crowns. but I digress. there are a few very decent recipes that drop from event reward boxes and a lot of the cooking recipes that are good for you - are cheap on traders (with exception of certain purple recipes) and when I say cheap, I mean in a range of give or take 200 gold per recipe. cooking general is a very VERY useful profession to have on just about any character, especialy since it comes with a passive buff that extends duration of your food buff. luckily its also the easiest and cheapest profession to level, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    can't help you with EU guilds sadly, as I'm on NA, but there is usually active recruitment on official forums.

as far as your hitpoints - they are actualy not going to get much better even with your level gear. average CP of a dps or a healer at cp 160 and up is about 13k (assuming you are throwing all your attributes into your primary stat as you should - stamina for stam characters, magika for, well.. magika based ones). you are meant to play with food buff sometimes you get crown store food from daily logins, but in game cooked food is always better. and I do mean.. always. I tend to only use crown food I get from daily logins on random alts, personaly and I never, EVER buy it with crowns. but I digress. there are a few very decent recipes that drop from event reward boxes and a lot of the cooking recipes that are good for you - are cheap on traders (with exception of certain purple recipes) and when I say cheap, I mean in a range of give or take 200 gold per recipe. cooking general is a very VERY useful profession to have on just about any character, especialy since it comes with a passive buff that extends duration of your food buff. luckily its also the easiest and cheapest profession to level, so...
    Thanks for the tip, i'll look into cooking a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just FYI -

there is a legit, scam-free way to convert in-game crowns to in-game gold at a rate of 1C:190G and
    buy any DLC /or other crown store item with in-game gold at a rate of 200G:1C

This is NOT against ToS and one of the members is a Zenimax employee.
    Any scammers are swiftly dealt with and perma-banned and in all instances listed, the victims have been re-reimbursed.

You don't have to watch the video - the Discord invite links are below - the video just describes HOW it works. I've used it like 4 times - best rates to convert.

Apologies for the occasional mic popping! Sold a lot of my audio gear prior to emigration!

*UPDATED DISCORD LINKS BELOW.
    NA DISCORD: https://discord.gg/FkKSjEY (TCE NA)
    EU DISCORD: https://discord.gg/CQszMvg (TCE EU)

pls tell them theWocky sent you. I don't get anything for it, but it would be nice to see how many people saw this.

#1 All transactions “in-game” – this is not gold/crown buying. NO REAL MONEY USED. This is not a CROWN to real US$ exchange nor a gold to US$ exchange – it’s purely an in-game brokerage. Nothing leaves the Zenimax / ESO payment system. It’s a GIFT to GOLD and GOLD to GIFT in-game trade brokerage done by a guild - a player-created WoW-token system.

You can buy DLC's, but NOT expansions/chapters as those require US$

#2 Zenimax don’t lose out on any #IRL purchases – in fact, it attracts more. It’s a gold sink / encourages more crown store purchases.

#3 It’s legit – Nothing in the TOS against it. I wouldn’t do a YouTube video if it were not – items are specifically gift-able in-game to other players. In addition, people ask to do this in guild/zone all the time. This cuts out scammers.

#4 I am just a member of this guild – not affiliated as a broker, etc. I would never intentionally do anything to harm ESO / Zenimax – it’s my favourite MMORPG.

ps. YouTube is a hobby. I'm an ICT guy - not a YouTuber. THe US$2 I made last month from YouTube is pretty much a good indication I just do it for the heck of it.
    Last edited by theWocky; 2018-11-19 at 05:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    Apologies for the occasional mic popping! Sold a lot of my audio gear prior to emigration!
    You moved out of SA?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You moved out of SA?
    15~20 January 2019. Moving House from 23 Nov to mid December to a much, much smaller place. Much Chaos!
    Girlfriend leaves in March with the cats.

Only playing ESO at the moment between study breaks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    15~20 January 2019. Moving House from 23 Nov to mid December to a much, much smaller place. Much Chaos!
    Girlfriend leaves in March with the cats.

Only playing ESO at the moment between study breaks.
    What country are you moving into?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    What country are you moving into?
    New Zealand - PM me for any more info - or join my discord - https://discord.gg/Hsb75md as I don't want to go off-topic.

Anyone reading this - see the post I made a few back about the Tamriel Crown Exchange on Page 131 for their DISCORD SERVERS.

Safe, Secure way to trade in-game CROWNS for in-game GOLD at 1C:190G ratio and also to trade GOLD for crown store items and DLC's at 200G:1C ratio.
    Last edited by theWocky; 2018-11-19 at 06:00 PM.

personaly, I have been using this one https://discord.gg/ZRvAHF8 and I can definitely vouch for them being legit (bough some outfits, decorations pack and crown crates through them). I think the main difference between the one I've been a part of and the one linked above is prices. world crown exchange doesn't control or set the prices, they let people figure it out on their own so the prices are higher on EU, and lower on pc, but they still facilitate the trades, keep blacklists, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Question, what fansites do you all use for guides? Is there a decent database where one can find all the different furnishings and houses?
    I am not sure how accurate and up to date this is, as I am relatively new to the game and haven't bothered much with crafting and housing yet, but I tend to use on occasion this side and it has a whole section on housing.

https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fext...ls+Online+Wiki

I hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Question, what fansites do you all use for guides? Is there a decent database where one can find all the different furnishings and houses?
    I haven't played in awhile but https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/housing/ seems to be up to date.

mmo fashion is pretty good for houses, furnishings and costumes, it can be a little slow loading though. I used to have a link to a spreadsheet with every available furnishing pattern in game, but can't seem to find it at the moment, sorry, so mmo fashion would have to do.

http://benevolentbowd.ca/category/ne...ury-furnisher/ to track special limited time weekend vendors, there are a few websites that have builds - alcast is the most common one people go to, but those are specific builds for specific content and not all of them are as good as they can be even if you are going for high skill minmaxed player. mostly you'd go there for dps guides.

for healing guides https://tabatta.eu/category/guides/
    for tanky guides https://woeler.eu/

for addons https://www.esoui.com/addons.php

Quote Originally Posted by Karthius View Post
    Can this game get its own section already? Its actually one of the better/healthier MMO's on the market. Put some respect on its name MMO-Champ :-)
    I agree. Not sure why it hasnt already??
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akaTheDude View Post
    Because there is one comment in this thread every three days?

Because there is one comment in this thread every three days?
    More often than most game-specific subforums.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    More often than most game-specific subforums.
    Yeah well they shouldn't exist either.

Quote Originally Posted by akaTheDude View Post
    There seemed to be an arbitrary decision not long after the FFXIV sub forum was added that any subsequent MMO had to essentially prove its worth via megathread activity with no clear definition on what that actually meant. A certain post threshold every day for an undisclosed amount of time?

The original ESO megathread was a nightmare to keep up with, but because the game was still new it didn't qualify for a sub forum. It also didn't help that there was a lot of negativity surrounding the game at the time. I think most of the people genuinely interested in it sought out other forums for more orderly discussion and thus the popularity benchmark was never met for an ESO sub forum even though along with FFXIV it's the most recommended non-WoW MMO to play.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Hi guys, I purchased the game a long time ago, but I just started playing as WoW turned to something that I really dislike.

My friend also just did buy ESO, but it seems he have the Morrowind expansion. When I bought the base game, Morrowind wasn't even announced...
    Didn't they upgrade my account to the lowest level? Because it seems that you can't buy any version with just the BASIC game.

If I log in my account, I can't even see what is my game version. :/
    Last edited by Tyrick; 2018-12-16 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Typo

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom