15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So I decided to buy a few crowns and finally get a house that's furnished too. Bought myself Cliffshade and I love it.

However I also got a huge house for free called "grand psijic villa". Is that just something you get for free when purchasing any house because if so that's pretty cool?
    That came with Summerset iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That came with Summerset iirc.

It's been in my collections for months then on PS4.....

I HATE ME. . Ah well Cliffshade is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

It's been in my collections for months then on PS4.....

I HATE ME. . Ah well Cliffshade is nice.
    its from summerfall event. it was a game wide event where we had to get exploration achievements inside like one week's time frame. you should also have a psijic horse and pony vanity pet as well.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/summerfall
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2019-03-14 at 02:11 AM.

Is this game completely F2P? and is it pay to win or not? cause ive tried several things that turned out p2w and i hate it ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakur- View Post
    Is this game completely F2P? and is it pay to win or not? cause ive tried several things that turned out p2w and i hate it ..
    It's B2P like GW2 and no neither are P2W though in ESO you are hurting yourself without a sub if you like crafting or even just looting everything in sight. They restrict the unlimited materials bag to subscribers, I mean it's not a big deal but fuck it's annoying without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakur- View Post
    A lot of it is pay for convenience for stuff like inventory space/bank space bonus xp/gold/inspiration gain.

But there is also quite a lot of stuff that you can buy that gives your character in game power be it dlc giving you access to special armor/weapons/jewelry, skill lines (talent trees) and special things like the "gear respec" station in clockwork city (though this one can be used through the annoying task of finding a guildmate with one of them in their home).

You'll have to spend money to not waste your time if you intend on playing the game long term.

So I made a few changes to my gear based on the suggestions by Nymrohd, Kathandira and Witchblade. I was trying to get any of the sets suggested to me, so I went and checked a few guild traders to see what they have. I ended up buying for about 12k gold a full purple set of War Maiden (jewellery, fire stuff and lightning stuff) with mostly the suggested traits and enchants, but I changed those into the suggested ones anyway. So just with that change in gear (my sets being Mad Tinkerer and War Maiden), plus changing one of my ultimates from Elemental Rage to Soul Strike until I morph it to Soul Assault, I am pulling regularly 14k on pure tank and spank bosses (down to 7k if I or the boss move non-stop) while on trash I have done up to 50k a few times. This is without animation cancelling/light attack weaving and from being about 5-6k single target and 20k max AoE about a month ago. I know the numbers are nothing to write home about, but I find the increase to be massive for my standard non-the-less and I want to thank the above posters for all the help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    So I made a few changes to my gear based on the suggestions by Nymrohd, Kathandira and Witchblade. I was trying to get any of the sets suggested to me, so I went and checked a few guild traders to see what they have. I ended up buying for about 12k gold a full purple set of War Maiden (jewellery, fire stuff and lightning stuff) with mostly the suggested traits and enchants, but I changed those into the suggested ones anyway. So just with that change in gear (my sets being Mad Tinkerer and War Maiden), plus changing one of my ultimates from Elemental Rage to Soul Strike until I morph it to Soul Assault, I am pulling regularly 14k on pure tank and spank bosses (down to 7k if I or the boss move non-stop) while on trash I have done up to 50k a few times. This is without animation cancelling/light attack weaving and from being about 5-6k single target and 20k max AoE about a month ago. I know the numbers are nothing to write home about, but I find the increase to be massive for my standard non-the-less and I want to thank the above posters for all the help
    Excellent! Glad we could help.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I purchased that and the Sithis statue. Loved the brotherhood quests in Oblivion and Skyrim.
    Yup got Erstwhile during Black Fredas but finally completed it with the Sithis statue....

Only statue coming that might still fit the theme is the Namira one coming but two giant statues and a small one of Hircine might be enough for now (need the luxury vendor to hit late May though so I can get a proper statue base)

Namira statue for anyone looking for more dark themed stuff prolly coming soon

So I hit lvl50
    what to do now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    So I hit lvl50
    what to do now?
    Get to CP160.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    So I hit lvl50
    what to do now?
    what Puupi said. 160 champion points is gear cap. aside from that - you can just keep doing what you were doing before. story, dungeons, pvp, etc. you could technically even start doing some of the earlier vet content, its just... you won't be getting full potential of upgrades until you get to 160 cp.

A question about 2 ultimates, since I had a whole dungeon group busting my balls about them the other day. I used to have the destruction stuff ultimate (elemental rage), but I swapped it recently for Soul Assault as my single target one. The way I see it, both have pros and cons, but the reasons I made the swap for are very clear in my mind: Soul Assault is cheaper (so it can be cast more often), does more single target damage and faster (51k in 3.5s for me vs 6.6k times 7s = 46.2k for Elemental Rage, with 2 sec arming time) and unless the target vanishes/moves a million miles away/becomes immune, they eat the whole spell, unlike elemental rage where they can move all over the place (mechanics, tank placement etc) so I end up wasting it too often for my liking. That group was having none of it, it was only "Soul Assault is shit for PvE explicit explicit" etc. The question is, am I missing something out of all this or where they just being cunts ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    A question about 2 ultimates, since I had a whole dungeon group busting my balls about them the other day. I used to have the destruction stuff ultimate (elemental rage), but I swapped it recently for Soul Assault as my single target one. The way I see it, both have pros and cons, but the reasons I made the swap for are very clear in my mind: Soul Assault is cheaper (so it can be cast more often), does more single target damage and faster (51k in 3.5s for me vs 6.6k times 7s = 46.2k for Elemental Rage, with 2 sec arming time) and unless the target vanishes/moves a million miles away/becomes immune, they eat the whole spell, unlike elemental rage where they can move all over the place (mechanics, tank placement etc) so I end up wasting it too often for my liking. That group was having none of it, it was only "Soul Assault is shit for PvE explicit explicit" etc. The question is, am I missing something out of all this or where they just being cunts ?
    Soul Assault is channeled, meaning nothing else is happening during it. Elemental rage is fire and forget, you cast it and then keep casting other spells/weaving attacks while its happening = more damage per second.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Soul Assault is channeled, meaning nothing else is happening during it. Elemental rage is fire and forget, you cast it and then keep casting other spells/weaving attacks while its happening = more damage per second.
    I know, but between missing the target often enough plus casting it much less frequently, I feel I get much more mileage out of Soul Assault. Plus, Elemental Rage is 9 seconds total time for 46k single damage for me, during which TOTAL time I can cast 2x Soul Assault (so 102k damage) plus I got 2 secs to spare for whatever I want. Considering that my rotation is purely maintaining buffs, debuffs and dots, I only get to cast in between a rare Dark Flare or Radiant Glory below 50% (yes, I morphed for the heal).

I can see why under optimal conditions one might think Elemental Rage has the advantage (non-moving boss, it has adds etc), but for a definitely non-optimal group like the one I had with practically 4/5 bosses single target I just couldn't see the reason for their reaction.

Anyway, thanks for the response, much appreciated

also for single target, most often mag dps use shooting star (morph of meteor in mage guild line). I believe this is still the skill to have if you are not a pet sorc.

that said - a bit of news. jester's festival and its double xp pie - starts this Thursday. https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/e...ews/post/55911

Oh boy, double exp event, DOLMENS HERE I COME!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Oh boy, double exp event, DOLMENS HERE I COME!
    other then doing festival quests for Cadwell's weapons and tickets, personaly, I plan on doing a LOT of daily randoms (dungeons AND battlegrounds) :P pretty decent xp there and they don't bore me as much as dolmens do
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2019-03-20 at 06:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had some time to dig into testing characters post Racial Changes. The one character that really piqued my interest was my StamDK. He used to be my least favorite DPS character since he is really focused on DoTs without a heavy hitting attack. My Sorc has Crystal Frags, my NB's have Grim Focus, but my StamDK didn't really have a single attack that hits for 10's of thousands in a single strike.

He originally was a Redguard, and his DPS seemed a little unaffected when I first loaded him up. But then the next day I came back to him, and was having a better rotation day, and I noticed he was actually doing slightly better than before the patch. I took a step back, and re-read the natch potes, and decided to change him to an Orc. And boy oh boy did that make a difference.

Mind you, i'm not a 50k DPS'r. I really only get to around 20k on a 3mil on most my characters. Partly due to not having any speciality weapons (example: Maelstrom Bow/Inferno Staff) as well I usually rock blue jewelry and don't have my weapons Golded yet. Plus traits not being perfect and such.

After messing with my StamDK for a bit, I have him just under 32k on a 3mil now! He has quickly become my best DPs character, and the most fun to play!

I'm aware that my other characters should perform better, but for now, he is kicking a lot more ass than before.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Had some time to dig into testing characters post Racial Changes. The one character that really piqued my interest was my StamDK. He used to be my least favorite DPS character since he is really focused on DoTs without a heavy hitting attack. My Sorc has Crystal Frags, my NB's have Grim Focus, but my StamDK didn't really have a single attack that hits for 10's of thousands in a single strike.

He originally was a Redguard, and his DPS seemed a little unaffected when I first loaded him up. But then the next day I came back to him, and was having a better rotation day, and I noticed he was actually doing slightly better than before the patch. I took a step back, and re-read the natch potes, and decided to change him to an Orc. And boy oh boy did that make a difference.

Mind you, i'm not a 50k DPS'r. I really only get to around 20k on a 3mil on most my characters. Partly due to not having any speciality weapons (example: Maelstrom Bow/Inferno Staff) as well I usually rock blue jewelry and don't have my weapons Golded yet. Plus traits not being perfect and such.

After messing with my StamDK for a bit, I have him just under 32k on a 3mil now! He has quickly become my best DPs character, and the most fun to play!

I'm aware that my other characters should perform better, but for now, he is kicking a lot more ass than before.
    i haven’t tried stamdk, do they have to keep a ton of buffs up every 6 secs like all the other classes?